TOPIC: Park Shin-hye to Remake Sad R&B Song

Re: Park Shin-hye to Remake Sad R&B Song 10 years 5 months ago #73901

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Jewel. Reason: wrong
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Park Shin-hye to Remake Sad R&B Song 10 years 5 months ago #73902

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
wow! top 8 i really like the remake of psh her voice more sweet and angel voice. . .
i would like to share an original video of standing egg featured sori i dont know the girl but more like the remake than the original i already download @4share. . enjoy listening. .

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin-hye to Remake Sad R&B Song 10 years 5 months ago #73907

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Park Shin Hye had been undergoing training to become a singer before her debut as an actress. Despite her continuous journey down the path of an actress, she never fully cut herself off from singing. It was revealed that Park Shin Hye's dream was to become not an actress or a singer but an overall "multi-entertainer."
Park Shin Hye reveals her dream is to become a 'multi-entertainer'
credit: allkpop

Park Shin Hye may be an actress foremost, but she's had her mark on other aspects of the entertainment industry. The actress sang OSTs for her dramas, and she most recently showcased her sweet voice for a remake of Standing Egg's "Breakup For You, Not Yet For Me".

Her agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, said on November 15, "Park Shin Hye has a lot of interest in dancing and singing. The digital single she released this time was on the level of fan service... Rather than thinking she is an actress so she should simply and solely do acting, we think she should be versatile. To repay her fans for their love, we will continue showing her diverse sides whenever we get the chance."

You may be able to see Park Shin Hye pursue other spheres of the entertainment world very soon--such as the dancing and singing she loves to do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie

• Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds