Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul.

17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75853

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye met local media at special press conference in nice restaurant at Sinsa-dong Seoul.
The Press conference was held to talk about the conclusion of The Heirs.
Almost 80 media rep are attend the PC.

I love most of the pictures that why I made this thread. The articles mostly appear at NAVER and NATE.

Some of the article had translate and upload by our lovely Sisters.

I will load our sisters post later.

1_2013-12-21-2.jpg

1970211887_f999a938_downloadfile-16.jpeg

20131219102502_384343_400_600.JPG
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75854

• elankham
  • Administrator
she is so sweet...hehehe everyone know..:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

web_1994095918_81671494.jpg

web_1994095918_bfe8ee1b.jpg

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75855

• elankham
  • Administrator
Pretty as usual...
20131217_1387288834_12307500_1.jpg

1994095918_22f6ce52.jpg

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75856

• elankham
  • Administrator
in the festival mood...

1994095918_4c9b136b.jpg

web_1994095918_51380266.jpg

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75857

• elankham
  • Administrator
Adorable lady....
1994095918_2c9275bf.jpg

1994095918_fe412441.jpg

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75858

• elankham
  • Administrator
They should uploads more pictures...:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
1994095918_1e6118d3.jpg

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75859

• elankham
  • Administrator
Articles loads by our expert star Sis Maris.

Screenshot2013-12-21at11.52.41PM.jpg

Park Shin Hye Says ‘You’re Beautiful’ Saved Her from Acting Slump

CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Park Shin Hye talked about having fallen into an acting slump in the past.
During the press meeting, which took place on December 17 in Shinsa-dong, Park Shin Hye said, “If I compare myself to ‘Eun Sang’ from The Heirs, I also had a lot of concerns when I was 18 years old. I think that’s when I fell into an acting slump. I hated being called a ‘child actress’ and felt a lot of pressure.”

“I wanted to transition into being an adult actress naturally, but only received comments saying that I looked unnatural acting roles that were much older than I was,” continued the actress.

“So when I started college, I decided to focus on my studies instead of on acting. But at the time, Go Ara, Kim Bum and Kim So Eun, who were around the same age as me, started acting widely in various projects, which made me doubt my decision.”

Park Shin Hye then shared how she was able to overcome the difficulty.

“I was falling deeper into the slump, doubting that anyone would cast me or that I could ever act again, when I was offered a role in You’re Beautiful, a drama in which I was able to act alongside people my age and brought out the strengths I had as an actress.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye recently starred in the SBS hit The Heirs, becoming one of the representative Korean actresses still in her twenties.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment

I seemed to have created confusion by posting articles about possibility of Shinhye acting in movies. They are both different movies. There is no confirmation on either one or both from her agency. Maybe it will be just one. If she acts in both.....I highly doubt she will find time for drama next year. Let's wait and see for news from her agency.

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75861

• elankham
  • Administrator
Article load by our lovely Platinum Star - Sis Almontel.

Screenshot2013-12-21at11.52.12PM.jpg

Our sweet girl is loved by so many men....ke ke ke...
Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty
Park Shin Hye has revealed the secret to her stunning beauty.

Park Shin Hye met with reporters for a press meeting on December 17 in Sinsa-dong, Seoul.

Upon being asked what is the secret to her beauty, she answered, “I think people thought I looked pretty because I was being loved by two men, Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin,” which led to a round of laughter.

“I eat really well,” continued the actress. “So some days my face looks huge on screen and other days when I didn’t eat so well, my face looks thinner. That used to give me a lot of stress, but it doesn’t bother me as much now.”

Park Shin Hye Says Lee Min Ho′s and Kim Woo Bin′s Love Made Her Look Pretty

Being named one of the natural beauties in Korea, Park Shin Hye surprised everyone by saying, “I used to want to fix the tip of my nose with plastic surgery. It was my complex for a long time. Recently, many people pointed out that I have ugly fingers, so I began to think if I needed to go to the hospital for that.”

“But I’ve decided to keep my unique fingers. I heard Hollywood’s Megan Fox also has similar fingers as I do, so I can keep mine too,” said Park Shin Hye. “People told me that was how many artists’ fingers were like, so now I’m proud to have my fingers.”

Photo credit: S.A.L.T. Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75862

• elankham
  • Administrator
Another articles load by our Expert Star Sis Maris.

Park Shin Hye, “It Is Difficult To Be Loved As An Actress In Korea”

1994095918_1e6118d3_2013-12-21.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye reminds all of us of the eighteen year old Cha Eun Sang in the recently ended SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "The Heirs," which aired its final episode on Thursday, December 12, 2013.

Park Shin Hye said in an interview, "I felt sympathetic toward Cha Eun Sang and the issues she had."
Park Shin Hye added, "I fought with my mother a lot when I was eighteen years old, and had a lot of issues with friends as well. 'Cha Eun Sang' was similar with me at that age. It was challenging to act her out because it felt as if I was reliving those times."

Park Shin Hye then said that when she was Cha Eun Sang's age, she was going through a slump.
"I felt anxious a lot. I did not like the title, 'child actress,' and thought a lot about how to come back as an adult actress. So I played roles that seemed more mature than my age. Some looked awkward, and some criticized that I was wearing the clothes that did not fit."

Park Shin Hye then said, "It is a difficult thing to be loved as an actress in Korea. In the world of entertainment field, there are
new faces coming out everyday. I continued to think about why there was something lacking to my charms."

Credit: kdramastars.com

My Note: Every new face does not receive the kind of love that Shinhye has. It's a wonder that she is so humble and was insecure when younger and does not realize the qualities that make her stand out among the multitude of entertainers and artist. It's her personality and nature that keeps her shining like a star. She is never boring and always doing and trying out new things. No matter how many new faces that I like ........and I do , but am never tempted to find out more about them. You are one of a kind, Shinhye and we love and admire you for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

Re: 17/12/2013 - PSH Press Confrence at Sinsa-dong, Seoul. 10 years 4 months ago #75863

• elankham
  • Administrator
Another translations from the PC loads by Senior Star Sis Moon

Screenshot2013-12-22at12.03.55AM.jpg

Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min HoAs one of the highlights of SBS’ The Heirs, Park Shin Hye touched upon the passionate kiss scene shared between her and Lee Min Ho.

Park Shin Hye Was Really Surprised by the Passionate Kiss with Lee Min Ho

On December 17, Park Shin Hye met up with reporters in Sinsa-dong for a small press gathering to talk about the conclusion of The Heirs.

Talking about the kiss scene, Park Shin Hye said, “I was really surprised. During that passionate kiss scene, I grabbed Lee Min Ho’s shirt. I grabbed it because I was really shocked. And it happened to go on air.”

“We were filming the first cut when the director told us that we really need to kiss. I wasn’t sure what to do, so I was just blankly standing there before going into shooting. Luckily, there were no NGs,” explained Park Shin Hye, who said that she doesn’t have a lot of experience with kiss scenes like that in dramas.

The Heirs ended on December 12.

Photo Credit: SALT Entertainment

988279222_917cf2c6_16_ECBE8CEAB090ECB0BDEAB3A06.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds