• Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Parkshinhye V LIVE Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2

IMG_20180517_141805_766.jpg

IMG_20180517_141845_994.jpg

IMG_20180517_141905_548.jpg

3-3.jpg

V LIVE Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2! First runner is Park Shin Hye
Good morning. Actor Park Shin Hye. Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 1, which started in January, has been successfully completed and I am greeting it as the first runner of Season 2. In Season 2, a total of 10 actors, including myself, perform donation missions through Relay V Live, and if the mission is successful, they will be donated to education, emotional support, and food expenses for children living in low-income families in Korea. I am very excited and happy to be able to participate in a campaign that presents hope and possibility to someone.
Poverty and crisis home threatening children's dreams
When we look around, there are children who are neglected because of economic difficulties of their families and disagreements of their parents. Children who can not go to school, wait for their parents at home, and children who are not cared for at home because of family disagreements. The role of the regional children's center is therefore important. The Regional Children's Center serves as a bridge between the school and the home, and helps the child's physical, emotional and cultural growth so that the child can grow into a healthy member of society so that no child is unserved by poverty. I thought that I needed constant attention and support for the children left in loneliness, so I decided to look at the small things that I could do.

Ⓒ Kia measures

Sharing with fans, 'Starlight Angel Project'
The 'Starlight Angel Project', which started in 2012, is a sharing project with fans from all over the world. I wanted to provide a place to study for children around the world. We have completed the Sinhye Center in the Philippines starting from the Ghana Center in Ghana, Africa. Local Childcare Center operated by Kia Control in Korea Supporting the winter heating of happy home schools and improving the poor environment, many children are developing beautiful dreams in comfortable learning spaces.
8 pm on May 18! Park Hye-hye's V LIVE will deliver your first hope!
Adults need to work hard to keep their children's right to life. Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2 begins with actor Park Shin-hye and ten actors will perform a donation mission for hope. Star Challenge donations and donations you donate will be donated to the education, emotional support, and school meals of low-income domestic children through Happy Bean . Support Star Heart Challenge Season 2 with one click!

* After the campaign ends, the amount will be transferred to the group 100% without any deduction of fees .
* Will be held regular savings when applying for regular monthly payments , the end of the campaign time regular payments are automatically terminated .

<Park Shin Hye Go to V LIVE ▼>

Cr>fund.happybean.naver.com/congfund/FundView?fundno=1555555
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 10 months ago #156853

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ
spotted at "Intersection", a clothing retail store in Seoul, Korea

IMG_20180524_123651.jpg

IMG_20180524_125419_735.jpg

Cr> MilanoIce ( Weibo )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 9 months ago #156906

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#CLEO #Singapore 2018 July issue #Parkshinhye (Cover Star)

FB_IMG_1529993888618.jpg

FB_IMG_1529993882432.jpg

FB_IMG_1529993871263.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 8 months ago #156922

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#TheHeirs #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

IMG_20180710_084504.jpg

Coming soon to H Now Entertainment!.
We bring you another exciting Korean soap. Tune in from Next week.
#hnow #entertainment #korean #week #drama

Cr. t.co/jrPPd7yMnX

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 7 months ago #156943

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye thanks Krystal for sending coffee cart to 'Memories of the Alhambra' set

IMG_20180802_224418_470.jpg

Park Shin Hye thanked f(x)'s Krystal for sending a coffee cart to the set of tvN's 'Memories of the Alhambra'.
On August 2, Park Shin Hye posted the photo below on Instagram with the message, "The most beautiful Soo Jung, thank you for the coffee cart. Because of you, we had a refreshing filming despite the 40C weather. World angel my love <3 Hahaha. Be happy."

In the image below, you can see the coffee cart has banners that say, "Because our pretty Shin Hye unnie shouldn't get hot <3 Only Shin Hye unni for Soo Jung."

How sweet!

Cr.www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/park-shi...-of-the-alhambra-set

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 6 months ago #156980

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ [ Photos ]
VIP Premiere of co star Hyun Bin’s MV‘ Negotiation’
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra
#RecuerdosdelaAlhambra

IMG_20180917_201424.jpg

[attachment:3]IMG_20180917_201412

IMG_20180917_201402.jpg

IMG_20180917_201405.jpg

IMG_20180917_201358.jpg

IMG_20180917_201358.jpg

IMG_20180917_195042.jpg

IMG_20180917_195037.jpg

IMG_20180917_195031.jpg
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 6 months ago #156981

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[POP영상]정해인x윤아x박신혜, 협상VIP..역대급 지원사격단!
#현빈 #손예진 #정해인 #윤아 #박신혜 #HyunBin #SonYeJin #JungHaeIn #yuna #ParkShinHye #협상 #협상VIP시사회

IMG_20180919_232657_854.jpg

Cr.t.co/Q2PrzO7XZY

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 5 months ago #157020

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye: "There is no unfinished wish before the age of 30."

IMG_20181016_192454.jpg

IMG_20181016_192457.jpg

20181016_201607.jpg

The author rarely catches up with Korean dramas, and occasionally watched the TV broadcast "The Heirs", and has already noticed Park Shin Hye's natural and joyful acting. In addition to the formulaic facial features that are different from many Hanxing, her delicate temperament makes the author particularly impressed. Afterwards, every episode she has participated in will be almost red, which is called the audience. This time, she was interviewed with her, and she felt her Lotte personality from the lines. She didn't insist on it and didn't have a shelf. It really was a pleasing girl. She loves to call fans with angels, thank them for their silent support behind me, and count my words. Her talent is everyone's angel!

How would you describe this place in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong's unique architecture and night scenes are really beautiful, except for a lot of attractions, but also a lot of food (laughs).

I heard that you know a little Chinese, how did you learn it?

Chinese is something I need to study hard in the future, and it is also the language I really want to learn. I used to shoot the drama "Hurricane Butler" in Taipei. The actors who shot at the time taught me Chinese. But because time is too long, and not often used, many have forgotten.

Know that you have a good cooking, who has had the opportunity to eat the dishes you cooked?

Thank you (laugh), I hope that cooking can be better. When I am not working, I will cook at home, and it is a pleasure to be able to choose my favorite ingredients for cooking. When shooting "Forest House", the shooting team also tasted the food I cooked. Everyone said that it was delicious, so it was very satisfying. Also, during the fan meeting, the fans also ate the animal-shaped rice balls and sandwiches that I made. In the end, what do they think of the taste... It’s really amazing!

What would you do if you had a holiday one day?

I will do nothing and stay home all day. Look at the book, do some simple exercise, spend the rest of the day with the cat, and go through an ordinary day.

What style of dress do you usually like?

I like to wear casual and comfortable clothes every day, and then use the accessories to highlight the key points according to the dress of the day, or to match different seasons according to the seasonal changes, highlighting different styles. Therefore, accessories are also very important to me than clothes.

What accessories do you like most everyday?

If you can only choose the same, it will be earrings, because it is easy to match, it can also add focus to the overall shape. In recent years, a pair of earrings have been worn in a variety of different ways, or wearing earrings of different lengths to create an unbalanced feeling, which is more fashionable!

As a fan of Swarovski, which one is the favorite in the brand's 2018 autumn and winter collection?

There are too many, it is very difficult to choose (laughs). Because I like animals very much, if you must choose, it will be a series of animals in the forest, squirrel rings, owl earrings, and small beetles are very cute. In addition, the Remix series also likes it. Simple lines allow me to mix and match, and I can use magnetic buckles to connect into necklaces and bracelets. It is very varied. This season, I also added a charm that can be added with my own name and birthstone, and it is very attractive to match my own accessories.

Can you share a recent thing that makes you happy?

A while ago, the lovely f(x) member Krystal sent a coffee cart when I was filming, really happy and moved! Krystal has been a good friend since we cooperated with the Heirs. Her support has enabled me and the crew to shoot coolly at high temperatures.

Is there anything I want to do before the age of 30?

For the time being, I just want to have no troubles, and slowly accumulate ordinary and precious every day, so that 30 years old will come as usual. Even if I am 30 years old, I think there should be no major changes in my daily life (laughs).

If you don't be an actor, what do you think you will do?

Um... very difficult question. If you don't be an actor, I should choose a career related to children because I like to get along with children. Otherwise, it is to run a social enterprise to help others.

I have tried filming, filming, and singing. What aspects do I want to challenge in the future?

When you encounter new work, the new character is like a new challenge. What kind of role will you encounter next time, how to interpret it... Every time you are a little nervous and excited. Will there be new challenges after this challenge is completed?

Can you introduce the latest new work?
Now I am shooting the tvN new drama "Reminiscences of the Alhambra", which is expected to be on TV on the second half of the year. This play is about the fantasy story that happened when the actor Xuan Bin accidentally lived in the old hotel I operated. I was a girl who was very strong in life and strong in will. This is not the same as the role that the audience has seen before. The same, I hope everyone supports and loves.

Cr.t.co/7bQtfFl50w

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 3 months ago #157114

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Actor #ParkShinhye (photo) made special donations for firefighters who work in the fire.

IMG_20181220_145511.jpg

Park Shin-hye recently donated money to install 20 washing machines for firefighters. The washing machine will be placed in the Gangdong Fire Department, Songpa Fire Department, and the fire department of his home town of Gwangju this month, which will protect the area where Park is currently living. Park has been steadily participating in donation activities. After being promoted as a public relations ambassador for the KIA in 2011, she actively acted and donated 50 million won last year to write for children in Pohang, Gyeongbuk, where an earthquake occurred. In 2014, it delivered 50 million won at the time of the disaster, and in 2016, it supported 50 million won to the pre-market traders and the bribe community briquette banks, each of which suffered the fire damage. have. Some activities have not been announced to their agency, but they have been directly supported through various organizations and obtained a qualifier called "quiet donation angel." An official from the Gangdong Fire Department said, "I will install a washing machine dedicated to firearms donated by Park Shin-hye." "I will pass the details through the responsible department." On the other hand, Park Shin-hye is playing the role of the heroine Jung Hee-ju in the cable channel tvN drama "Memories of Alhambra Palace". The movie 'Cole' cranks in early next year.
Park Shin-hye has acted as a social reporter and doctor in dramas such as "Pinocchio" and "Doctors", and has gained respect and appreciation for firefighters in the process of studying actual accident scene. Especially in 'Pinocchio', who appeared as a heroine, there were many opportunities to indirectly experience the life of a firefighter as a relative of a son of a righteous firefighter. Since then, they have been informed of the poor work environment of firefighters through news and so on.
Fire fighting clothing, which is a necessity for firefighters, must be washed for the health and hygiene reasons of firefighters because they contain various harmful substances and blood in the accident scene. If it is washed by a normal washing machine, it may be damaged due to centrifugal force and it may lose the function of fire protection. Therefore, it is necessary to use a private washing machine. Knowing this situation, Park Shin-hye reportedly donated donations to LG Electronics, which developed a private washing machine, and called for the installation of fire stations within this year. It is reported that the donation amount is more than 50 million won.

Ⓒr. t.co/eqZf22kBqo

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 3 months ago #157120

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye,Donated 20 washing machine dedicated to firefighters "Warm good deed"
2018/12/23 10:58

IMG_20181223_161032.jpg

Currently, actress Park Shin Hye who is appearing on tvN weekend drama "Memories of the Alhambra donated washing machines dedicated to firefighters.

The affiliated office said on Wednesday Park and Cine had contributed 50 million won worth of donation, and donated 20 fire-extinguishing clothes-only washing machines for firefighters.

According to his office, Park Shin Hye always wanted to convey gratitude to the struggling firefighters without danger, as well as washing fire-fighting clothes easily from a certain home electronics brand We learned that a special washing machine was released and purchased 20 of these products and donated it to the fire department.

Park Shin Hye visited the fire department in Seoul on June 21 and met the firefighter directly. In this seat, Park Shine delivered a single washing machine for fire protection clothes. This washing machine donated by Park Shin plans to be delivered during the campaign so that firefighters working at the Firefighting Safety Headquarters in Gwangju area will be able to conveniently manage work clothes such as fire protection clothes.
 Since its debut, Park Shin has been donating and doing good deeds and giving good influence to many people, and a delicate and truly action to those who are difficult is a model of society.

Cr.s.wowkorea.jp/news/read/226439/
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.245 seconds