• Thank you received: 9566
#jennyhousehanna
#ParkShinHye
여름에 함께했던 신혜 광고촬영.. ◡̈ ෆ
벌써 가을이🍂🤎

FB_IMG_1631082225884.jpg

FB_IMG_1631082229250.jpg

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/CThSe1tJZiz/?utm_medium=copy_link
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 6 months ago #157852

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#LEESOOKYUNG #이수경 #UHMJIWON #엄지원 #PARKSHINHYE #박신혜

the pics she took with Sookyung and Park shin hye in her vlog on youtube.

IMG_20210928_231216.jpg

t.co/FaWPW2rG6H
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by jhen30.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 4 months ago #157869

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パクシネ
#TheBaymentTerraceSuite, Nampou-dong, Busan
남포동 더베이먼트 테라스 스위트

1637404423698.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-115618_Facebook_mh1637467479777.jpg

Cr:http://thebayment.co.kr/teaser_f/sub/community.asp

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 4 months ago #157870

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Park Shin Hye & Choi Tae Joon are getting married + expecting a baby!

Screenshot_20211123-142820_Chrome_mh1637654093104.jpg

On the morning of November 23, actress Park Shin Hye made an important announcement via her official fan cafe.
Park Shin Hye wrote:

"Hello, this is Park Shin Hye.

The weather is getting chilly these days. I am wondering if you all are taking care of yourselves.

A while back, I found the first contract that I signed with my first agency 20 years ago. I was a 6th grader back then, and by my 2nd year in middle school, I held the career of an actress. Another 18-years have passed since then. Time sure flies.

So many people were with me through my youth, and thanks to your love and encouragements, I became an actress who showed you many sides of me through a range of projects.

There were countless times when I was happy to be in front of the camera, but when there were also times that I struggled, it was the fans who gave me strength and courage. Just one or two words from you, telling me to be strong, were enough to make me stand back up.

That may be all the more reason why I am so nervous to bring you this news today, and in a sense, I'm concerned that you all will be greatly shocked. But I wanted you to be the first to find out, no matter what.

I am getting married to the person I have been seeing for a while now. He was my pillar of support for a long time, and he embraced the person Park Shin Hye with all of her lacking qualities, and so I am planning to start a life as someone's partner in marriage.

Furthermore, although I am hesitant to discuss this because it is still in its very early stages, while we began preparing for our marriage, a precious new life came to us. I wanted to tell you all so much. I promise to show you a good side of me even after I have become a member of my own family.

Finally, I want to thank you for loving me and supporting me even though I lacked in so many ways. It may take a while, but I'm going to do my best to return as an actress as soon as possible, without making you wait too long.

Until then, please stay healthy, and I will bid you farewell for now."

Previously, actress Park Shin Hye admitted to her public relationship with her fellow actor Choi Tae Joon back in 2017. Now, according to her agency Salt Entertainment, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon will be holding a private wedding ceremony on January 22, 2022.

Congratulations to the couple!

Cr:(t.co/0hFLCjNCd4)

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 4 months ago #157871

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye and #Choitaejoon announce marriage date and pregnancy.

Screenshot_20211123-155050_Chrome_mh1637654045652.jpg

South Korean actors Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon are tying the knot soon, eld privately on 22 January 2022 in Seoul.

SALT Entertainment also revealed that Park Shin-hye is pregnant.

The two actors started dating in 2017 and went public with their relationship in 2018.

31-year-old Park gained recognition for starring in the television dramas Stairway To Heaven and Tree Of Heaven, and recently appeared in Memories Of The Alhambra and #Alive.

Choi, who is 30, is known for his lead roles in Exit and So I Married The Anti-fan.

K-drama news site Soompi reported that the two actors each wrote letters on their fan cafés (celebrity fan sites) to share the news.

Here are their letters:

Park Shin-hye:

Hello. It’s Park Shin Hye. It’s getting colder these days. I’m curious if everyone’s doing healthy and well.

A few days ago, I was cleaning my house and found the my contract with my first agency 20 years ago. I was in the 6th grade of elementary school and became an actress in my second year of middle school. In the blink of an eye, 18 years have passed. I felt that time really flies.

Many people were with me during my childhood, and it’s thanks to all of your love and support that I was able to grow into an actress who can show her various sides in several productions. Many times I was happy in front of the camera, but whenever I had a hard time, it was my fans who gave me great strength and courage. Each of your words of encouragement made me get back up and stand in front of the camera.

So I’m very nervous to be sharing this news today, and on one hand, I’m worried that you might be very surprised by this sudden news. But I still wanted to tell all of you first.

I am getting married with the person I have been in a relationship with for a long time. He has been a source of support for a long time and embraced all of the shortcomings of the person Park Shin Hye, and I would like to begin a life as a married couple with him.

And though I am cautious to say this as it is very early on, I was blessed with a baby. I wanted to tell you before anyone else. I will show you a positive side after I start a family as well.

Thank you for supporting my lacking self with your love. It will take some time, but I will work hard to return as a great actress soon so that you don’t have to wait too long. Please stay healthy until then, and I will close my letter here.

Choi Tae-joon:

Hello. This is Choi Tae Joon.

Thanks to all of you who have been supporting me for a long time, I’m living every day with gratitude.

With a trembling heart, I am writing this post to share some news that I would like you to know first before anyone else. I’ve exchanged various emotions with and maintained a meaningful relationship with someone for a long time. She is like a saviour to me who taught me without words to smile brightly when I’m happy and to cry out loud when I'm sad. Now we would like to make our marriage vows and let this love that I'm grateful to bear fruit.

And though i ferl cautious saying this, we were blessed with a baby while preparing for the new chapter of our lives.

You may have been surprised by the sudden news,but i wanted to let you know before anyone else, so I am conveying my heartfelt feelings through my incomplete writing.

Now, i will show you my responsibility as a member of a family, and as actor choi tae joon, I will greet you with acting that meets your expectations.

Thank you for reading this long post.

The weather has gotten chilly.
Be healthy, everyone!

Congratulations to the Couple!

Cr:(t.co/w2pTVG2E1r)

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 2 months ago #157886

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[Exclusive] Park Shin-hye ♥ Choi Tae-joon, church wedding on the 22nd... Four years of dating come to fruition.

IMG_20220103_172007.jpg

Actor Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon, the official couple in the entertainment industry, are getting married.

As a result of YTN Star coverage today (3rd), Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon will have their wedding ceremony at 11:30 am on the 22nd at a church located in Gangdong-gu, Seoul. They are Christians who are deeply religious, and they announced that the first start of the new couple will start at the church. As a result, the two, who started dating in 2017, bear the fruit of their four-year relationship.

Previously, Park Shin-hye announced her marriage and pregnancy with Choi Tae-joon through an official fan cafe in November of last year. At the time, he said, "I'm going to marry a friend I've been dating for a long time. I'm going to start my life as a couple with a person who has supported me for a long time and covered even the shortcomings of Park Shin-hye, a human being."

He also said, "I am careful to say that it is still too early, but in the process of preparing for marriage, a precious life has come to me." "I wanted to let everyone know more than anyone else. I will show you a good side even after we have a family." The news of her two-year-old pregnancy was directly announced and drew attention.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon met as seniors and juniors in the theater department of Chung-Ang University, developed into lovers at the end of 2017, and officially acknowledged their devotees in March 2018 and continued their public devotees. Park Shin-hye kept her lover by her side until Choi Tae-joon enlisted as a social worker in August 2019 and was released from the call in May.

Source: t.co/KXXRI5G0az
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by jhen30.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 2 months ago #157889

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#kwrhome IG
#ChoiTaeJoon #ParkShinHye

FB_IMG_1641980847333.jpg

FB_IMG_1641980849793.jpg

FB_IMG_1641980852481.jpg

👍🏼또 이렇게 젊은 품절 남 배우 한 명 추가되는 건가요? ㅋ
우리 태준이 교복입고 해맑게 배꼽 인사 하며 첫 인사 했던 고딩 때가 엊그제 같은데…
“형 저 결혼합니다! 축해 해주실 꺼죠?”
청첩장 건내며 쑥스러워 하는 요 녀석 ㅋㅋ
어렸을 때부터 바르고 인성 좋았던 아들 같은 동생 우리 태준이…
이젠 최 태준만 말고 한 여자의 남편으로 더 행복하길 형도 항상 응원할게~

#남배우최태준
#여배우박신혜
#환상의커플
#지지고볶고행복하게잘살거라

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/CYimA1XptMg/?utm_medium=copy_link

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 2 months ago #157890

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Did You Know? #ParkShinHye’s Fiancé #ChoiTaeJoon Personally Delivered their Wedding Invitations to Guests

FB_IMG_1642141510526.jpg

Park Shin Hye and her fiancé Choi Tae Joon are gearing up for their highly-anticipated wedding!

Before ending 2021, the celebrity couple stunned fans with their bombshell news. The "Sisyphus: The Myth" star revealed in her fan cafe that she is set to marry her longtime boyfriend and "So I Married an Anti-Fan" star.

"I'm getting married to the person I've been with for a long time. He's been a source of support for a long time and embraced all of the shortcomings of the person Park Shin Hye. I'd like to begin a life as a married couple with him," she said.

Moreover, she also announced that she is pregnant with their first child.

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon Wedding Updates: 'So I Married an Anti-Fan' Star Personally Delivers Wedding Invitations
In a social media post shared by stylist Kim Woori, he mentioned that he met Choi Tae Joon over a casual launch to give a special invite personally.

Over his Instagram, he shared a snap with the actor and a glimpse of the couple's wedding invitation.

Choi Tae Joon delivering wedding invitation to Kim Woori

FB_IMG_1642141503179.jpg

FB_IMG_1642141495022.jpg

Choi Tae Joon and Park Shin Hye wedding invitation
The stylist also mentioned how time flies and recalled when the "Suspicious Partner" star was just in high school and is now set to marry the love of his life.

"Is this how another young actor becomes sold out? It feels like just yesterday when our Taejoon was a bright high school student wearing his school uniform. But this guy now shyly gave me his wedding invitation and said, 'Hyung, I'm getting married! You're going to congratulate me, right?'" the caption reads.

In the latter part of his message, Kim Woori wished the duo to "live happily" as a married couple.

On January 3, YTN Star reported the exact time and date of Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon's wedding. The ceremony will take place at a church in Gangdong District, Seoul, at 11.30 on January 22.

Due to the resurging COVID-19 cases, the wedding will be intimate and attended by their family and close friends only.

According to media outlets, stars who are expected to join the ceremony include Lee Min Ho, SNSD's Sooyoung, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Bum and more.

Cr:(www.kdramastars.com/articles/123479/2022...ding-invitations.htm)

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 2 months ago #157892

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye & #ChoiTaeJoon reveal their elegant wedding photos!

Screenshot_20220122-143154_Chrome_mh1642834232871.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-142943_Chrome_mh1642834301902.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-143207_Chrome_mh1642834420230.jpg

On January 22, Halllyu star couple Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon revealed their classy and elegant wedding photos, inviting fans to celebrate their big day together!

The Park Shin Hye-Choi Tae Joon couple will be tying the knot at a private wedding ceremony in Seoul later today, on January 22 KST. The stars will be congratulated by their family and friends as they officially become husband and wife.
Although the wedding ceremony will take place privately, the couple has decided to share a few pieces of their special day with fans by revealing their wedding photos! First, the bride Park Shin Hye wears an exquisite white dress as she sits with an arrangement of leaves, painting a magical scene right out of a fairy tale. Next, Choi Tae Joon goes for a classic look in a clean suit, posing against a simple background or with a bouquet of celebratory flowers.

In their couple shots, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon create the perfect visual pair, smiling beautifully.
Meanwhile, the Park Shin Hye-Choi Tae Joon couple first delivered news of their marriage in November of 2021, after dating for approximately 4 years. Additionally, Park Shin Hye revealed that she was currently in the very early stages of pregnancy.

Cr:(www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/park-shi...egant-wedding-photos)

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 2 months ago #157893

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye & #ChoiTaeJoon reveal their elegant wedding photos!

Screenshot_20220122-143154_Chrome_mh1642834232871-2.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-142943_Chrome_mh1642834301902-2.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-143207_Chrome_mh1642834420230-2.jpg

On January 22, Halllyu star couple Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon revealed their classy and elegant wedding photos, inviting fans to celebrate their big day together!

The Park Shin Hye-Choi Tae Joon couple will be tying the knot at a private wedding ceremony in Seoul later today, on January 22 KST. The stars will be congratulated by their family and friends as they officially become husband and wife.
Although the wedding ceremony will take place privately, the couple has decided to share a few pieces of their special day with fans by revealing their wedding photos! First, the bride Park Shin Hye wears an exquisite white dress as she sits with an arrangement of leaves, painting a magical scene right out of a fairy tale. Next, Choi Tae Joon goes for a classic look in a clean suit, posing against a simple background or with a bouquet of celebratory flowers.

In their couple shots, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon create the perfect visual pair, smiling beautifully.
Meanwhile, the Park Shin Hye-Choi Tae Joon couple first delivered news of their marriage in November of 2021, after dating for approximately 4 years. Additionally, Park Shin Hye revealed that she was currently in the very early stages of pregnancy.

Cr:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/01/park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joon-reveal-their-elegant-wedding-photos
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.143 seconds