Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 11 months ago #157509

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #woljeongriincafe Photos (3)

received_623609341887050.jpeg

received_256647678709606.jpeg

received_669921807076713.jpeg

received_561424444503298.jpeg

received_2698166240294781.jpeg

received_340446376916074.jpeg

received_340446376916074-2.jpeg

Cr:https://t.co/MRIGrQylTc (Through @njPshic)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 11 months ago #157516

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
a new MV of #ParkShinHye 2020 Violin Mashup

Cr:narjess PSHIC
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 10 months ago #157518

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
OMG i can't believe i got back my account =D
waaaahhh it feels like i went back to the first time i was here.
Am a new born hahahaha.
Thanks for sharing my MV ate Jennifer.

I'll be with you here also from now on so you won't work hard :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 10 months ago #157527

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
@starlightangel_ind #ParkShinHyeMontlySchedule

It's confirmed that Park Shin Hye will start filming her Drama JTBC Sisyphus:The Myth in May 2020, it's appear on her official schedule

ni.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 8 months ago #157606

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Congrats!🎉😘 and Welcome back bunso♥️ Happy to see you here once again Preggy.Make another Shinhye Video Content so that i can share it to our Chingus.but don't feel burden about it? Just take your time! I'm willing to wait until you do it?Take Care and be Safe Always.LOVE YOU :heartsh:

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 8 months ago #157607

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Repost @celebnstyle
#ParkShinHye

celebnstyle_20200701_135246.jpg

celebnstyle☆ #박신혜
박신혜가 #살아있다 V LIVE에서 착용한 주얼리는?
#앵브록스(#ENGBROX)
*출처_#살아있다 V LIVE
#살아있다박신혜#살아있다#박신혜반지#주얼리#귀걸이#실버반지#실버#레이어드#앵브록스#박신혜귀걸이#박신혜주얼리#박신혜패션#큐빅귀걸이#목걸이#스타패션#패션#스타일 #style #fashion #데일리룩 #dailylook #ootd #kpop #kpopfashion

CR:https://www.instagram.com/p/CCDEQVlhxqY/?igshid=8c75fmy2n60e

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 7 months ago #157632

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
[HanCinema's News] #ParkShinhye Donates One Hundred Thousand Dollars to Flood Relief

FB_IMG_1597124693718.jpg

On August 10th Park Shin-hye's agency announced that the actress had donated approximately one hundred thousand dollars to flood relief for the sake of South Koreans damaged by massive flooding in the country. While the sum is large it is not unprecedented. Park Shin-hye has donated large sums of money to charity efforts throughout her career.
Back in 2014 Park Shin-hye donated approximately fifty thousand dollars to assist Sewol ferry survivors. Park Shin-hye also donated fifty thousand dollars to merchants hurt by a fire in Daegu's western market in 2016. Park Shin-hye donated another fifty thousand dollars to install dry cleaning services for firefighters last year following the Gangwon fires, as well as thirty thousand dollars for survivors of those fires. Park Shin-hye also donated fifty thousand dollars to COVID-19 relief this year.
That Park Shin-hye enjoys donating her money to charitable causes is well-known, but the sheer size of the most recent sum suggests she has quite a bit more money than is commonly understood. This too, is not so surprising considering that Park Shin-hye has a very strong personal brand and a valuable image for advertisers, particularly with luxury products. Park Shin-hye's next acting project is "Sisyphus: The Myth", which is expected to air on television later this year.

Cr:https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-park-shin-hye-donates-one-hundred-thousand-dollars-to-flood-relief-144020-amp.html?__twitter_impression=true
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 4 months ago #157671

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Actress #KimSungRyung Reveals Why She Once Felt “Jealous” Of #ParkShinHye

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed.jpg

During an episode of Happy Together, actress Kim Sung Ryung revealed that she once felt “jealous” of Park Shin Hye.

Kim Sung Ryung and Park Shin Hye were castmates on the K-Drama The Heirs.

However, when Kim Sung Ryung’s sons watched The Heirs, they only paid attention to parts with Park Shin Hye and had no interest in parts that featured their mother.
One of Kim Sung Ryung’s sons was such a fan of Park Shin Hye that he got Park Shin Hye’s phone number from Kim Sung Ryung’s phone and texted her saying, “I’m Kim Sung Ryung’s son“.

©https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/actress-kim-sung-ryung-once-felt-jealous-park-shin-hye/

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 3 years 4 months ago #157692

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye, Eric Nam, EXO’s Suho, And More Visit Ryu Jun Yeol’s Photo Exhibition

3cabb46b87fc465cafd6fea5b1c9fe1d.jpeg.jpg

Ryu Jun Yeol’s celebrity friends are showing support for his first photo exhibition “Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood”!
The exhibition is taking place from November 3 to 22 at Hyundai Card Design Library in Seoul. Ryu Jun Yeol took the photos while he was traveling the United States in 2019. Inspired by Quentin Tarantino’s film “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,” he took to the streets of Hollywood, California to snap photos.
On his Instagram, Hong Suk Chun posted a selfie he took with Ryu Jun Yeol at the exhibition as well as a few snaps of Ryu Jun Yeol’s photos. The caption reads, “From actor Ryu Jun Yeol to photographer Ryu Jun Yeol today. A great guy who is thoughtful and kind and has a beautiful mind whether he’s an actor, a photographer, or the young man Ryu Jun Yeol. I discovered a new side of Jun Yeol through the works of art that were even more excellent than I had anticipated as well as the kind explanations. A pleasant night with pleasant people.”
Eric Nam shared on his Instagram a photo of himself with Ryu Jun Yeol at the exhibition. He wrote in the caption, “Hyung congratulations~~ Congrats on your photo exhibition!”
Ryu Jun Yeol wrote in the comments in English, “Thank you for coming!!! See you soon buddy!”

Park Shin Hye also posted on her Instagram and wrote, “Is there anything this oppa can’t do? I was staring intently because the colors and the feel [of the photos] were so nice..”
Singer Kim Wan Sun said on her post, “At actor Ryu Jun Yeol’s photo exhibition.. His debut as a photographer was very cool..!! Thanks for inviting me~” and tagged Ryu Jun Yeol.
Actor Lee Jin Wook also visited the photo exhibition.
Actor Lee Hyun Wook had also uploaded a photo of himself, EXO’s Suho, Lee Dong Hwi, and Lee Je Hoon at the exhibition, but the post was later deleted.

Cr:https://www.soompi.com/article/1437878wpp/park-shin-hye-eric-nam-exos-suho-and-more-visit-ryu-jun-yeols-photo-exhibition

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 years 10 months ago #157786

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Repost @salt_ent
#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
2021년 5월 15일(토) 저녁 8시(KST),
박신혜 배우와
밸런스 게임으로 실시간 소통 함께 해요❣️
📢 박신혜 배우의 V LIVE 보러 가기 :)
[ vlive.tv/video/248024 ]
#박신혜배우 #VLIVE #2021년 #5월15일 #토요일 #저녁8시 #밸런스게임 #BalanceGame #함께해요 #⚖

IMG_20210510_231552_898-2.jpg

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/COsSFkkDspt/?igshid=18n8xbduiefe8
Attachments:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds