Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #100639

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
seems that way @narjess :) enjoy ur day n friends..
:heartsh:

[SCAN] Thai Magazine Seoul Star for October 2004 - Park Shinhye Story of Angel in Thailand #박신혜 pic.twitter.com/REi6slWlxD

cr Burning monster
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #100726

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
PSH and Lee Wan from Tree of Heaven.....will we see them again in another drama? :)

BzqPV6lCcAAfnxf.jpg

BzqPV8mCUAAtIFd.jpg

BzqPVzoCYAEdWqg.jpg

BzqPWr-CcAAY4kw.png

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Chars, kimloveeun, narjess89, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #100886

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Coat vs Jacket... fall outerwear trend

Diversity is also a big part of the design and the outer width of the trend is changing. because you do have a variety of designs and trends pouring out the outer styling is liable wrong item which may be called 'fashion terrorist' is. while the weather is chilly Increasingly stars It also leads to a variety of outerwear fashion trend. Court to look at the styling of the stars from the outer jacket can be seen from autumn to winter 2014 trends.

Park Shin Hye - representing a fall trench coat

cr: Daum

LINK here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #100929

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
012.11 Park Shin Hye cameo appearance on The King of Dramas
with actor hottie... :blush: Choi Tae Joong

Park Shin-hye as lead actress of Elegant Revenge (cameo, ep 1)
Choi Tae-joon as Oh In-sung - lead actor of Elegant Revenge (cameo, ep 1)
:luvluv:

cr Korea. digital TV
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #100931

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Has anyone seen this drama before... The King Of Dramas
where Park Shin Hye did a cameo

Set against the backdrop of the Korean entertainment business, The King of Dramas revolves around Anthony Kim (Kim Myung-min), the brilliant CEO of a drama production company who will do anything and everything for the sake of money, fame and success. He is known to possess the Midas touch as he has created blockbuster dramas and Hallyu stars. When a death on the set precipitates his fall from grace, Anthony attempts to regain his former status by putting the drama The Morning of Keijo on air. And to accomplish that, he needs the help of idealistic Lee Go-eun (Jung Ryeo-won), who dreams of becoming a top writer someday, and the handsome but egoistic actor Kang Hyun-min (Choi Siwon).

LINK here
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101006

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
May I ask our sisters here? Is PSH supposed to attend an event today? I think she needs to a school and teaches student to identify good or fake merchandise? But i did not see any of her pictures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101010

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis @verfir, hello sis @maris :)
You are so right Verfir, I was checking for them n have not seen any yet which is strange...

Shinhye will be a middle school teacher for a day, to deliver a lecture about the importance of abiding by the intellectual property law on October 13th at Younghoon International middle school to approx 400 teens. How to ID original labels versus fakes or illegal copies of clothings and footwears and so on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101014

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve.......with the passage of time Shinhye has established herself as a stylish model and actress so am delighted to see her being acknowledged as such. I love the trench coat and the blue color of her outerwear. I would love to have that in my wardrobe. This is the perfect weather for it.
:ding:

I did watch the drama "the king of dramas " where she cameod as a tantrum throwing actress but who would not when saliva of the costar drops on your face when in his arms for an emotional scene. It was hilarious......it was a new Shinhye that I never saw except in one of her early drama where she cameos as a brat wife...... :lol:
Btw.....the above drama is a very good one ......

Kim Woo Bin............I never miss anything when it connects him to Shinhye.....so how could I miss that? He is actually my number 1 choice for a future drama with Shinhye.....I wonder when their stars will collide and we will see them opposite each other in a drama preferably.......It couldn't cone soon enough for me..... :woohoo:

Verfir......sorry could not find any pics.....you are right. But we have amazing team of investigative reporters here within the community who will soon get them for us.......led by Eve, Kim, Jenzzy, Rachel, ruse, prettycool etc .....and the newest addition Irene
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101016

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh Maris :) while I am looking forward to Yoo Seung-ho as her next leafing man.... But sigh they courted him like crazy even before his enlistment completes this December.... read a 'disturbing' :P news of a possible new the historical film Joseon Magician with Go Ara as another possibility. :pinch:

and this us for you @maris ;)

I will try to watch this drama "The King of Dramas". Thank u for the tip !
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101025

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve thanks for the above pic.......he was adorable as a kid......his laugh has not changed at all. Still enjoying himself to the max! :lol: does bring a smile just looking at the pics. It always does when someone is smiling......no wonder they say it's infectious.......so here comes one from me to everyone here

:P :) just magnify it ten times or so.... :lol:

Is Go Ara with KWB or YSH in Sageuk? Not with KWB I hope because that pushes him further away from Shinhye..............
Eve I just send a big smile to you so please give me the correct answer else my smile will be

:( many times magnified

PS: yes, do watch the drama.....good acting .....interesting story plot . Breakfast time now......see you all later.
:bingo:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.061 seconds