Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116358

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Here is the news about the FB pages.....
I think our PSHIC FB page is included in the counting here....

Facebook Korean 이민호-김범-김현중-송승헌-박신혜-손예진-한지민-김하늘-성유리-김민정-박시후-한지혜 Facebook actors ranking TOP 1000 entry

Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] SNS statistics provided by the social actors in the world Bakersfield Facebook Page Rank Statistics이민호-김범-김현중-송승헌-박신혜-손예진-한지민-김하늘-성유리-김민정-박시후-한지혜 Etc. It has been confirmed.

Actress Goo Hye Sun and that are not included in the ranking actor, Jang Geun Suk or not the book's official Facebook page fan page is included in the aggregate, the pages of your account is found to be non-Song, also.

However, despite such problems, including a 1000 12 Hallyu stars to fans ranking of the world to learn what the page is encouraging.

Even in that many fans of Lee overwhelming even if a significant difference in the number of fans of the actor with the rest of the world going to create a foundation to come up as an actor in this note is a good thing.

Such as Facebook and Twitter social Baker seuneun is where SNS was professionally published statistics.
[Top Star News reporter Kim, Myung - Soo =] SNS statistics provided by the social actors in the world Bakersfield Facebook Page Rank Statistics이민호-김범-김현중-송승헌-박신혜-손예진-한지민-김하늘-성유리-김민정-박시후-한지혜 Etc. It has been confirmed.

Actress Goo Hye Sun and that are not included in the ranking actor, Jang Geun Suk or not the book's official Facebook page fan page is included in the aggregate, the pages of your account is found to be non-Song, also.

However, despite such problems, including a 1000 12 Hallyu stars to fans ranking of the world to learn what the page is encouraging.

Even in that many fans of Lee overwhelming even if a significant difference in the number of fans of the actor with the rest of the world going to create a foundation to come up as an actor in this note is a good thing.

Such as Facebook and Twitter social Baker seuneun is where SNS was professionally published statistics.

*******Thanks to Google translate....i still don't quite understand....will get more news soon
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116378

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Shin Hye with Bongji and Nori.....
I just thought its a new picture because of her hair :)

2001146325_404954d9.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116391

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
waaaahhhhhh i love them alot Daebaaaak they are soooo cute :luvluv: :luvluv: :heartsh:
thanks for sharing sisteeeer ^_^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116438

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
With Photographer Zo Sun....as i read it

3556132013_fd19b150_image.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116511

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Hallyu stars Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Park Shin-hye, Lee Min-ho and Lee Joon-ki; what will they do during Lunar New Years?

photo565144.jpg

Seollal is here. This year we have 5 straight days to reunite with family and friends who we have been so busy to meet up with. Hallyu stars are not much different. Most of them are planning on meeting with family and going through piled work.

Actor Kim Soo-hyeon-I plans on being with his family this Seollal. His management claimed that he has no work on those days and that he'll be with his family. He has ads and promotional work after the holidays.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye are also spending time with family. Lee Min-ho is getting back to work after the holidays and he's trying to choose his next project but apparently it's not easy for him to do so.

Park Shin-hye is getting her well-deserved break. The 18th is her 24th birthday too so she'll be spending a meaningful holiday with her family.

Park Shin-hye has continuously produced a movie and a drama so she's going to take her time in deciding what she wants to do next while getting ready for her Asian Tour.

Lee Joon-ki is spending Seollal in Italy. He's currently in the middle of making the movie "Sicily Under the Sun" and will depart from China to go to Italy on the 16th.

Lee Joon-ki's Chinese SNS has over 16 million followers. His management says, it's his first Chinese movie and it's already gaining so much popularity. He's much more influential than imagined. The movie will be filmed until March but the release date hasn't been settled yet.

cr Hancinema

******I am missing sis @irene.....where are you sis? :)
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116536

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Park Shin Hye winning Best Actress at Soompi for 2014

cr to the uploader

******Best actress start at 00:43

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116539

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
screen caps from the Soompi best actress awards....
For those of us who took part in the voting.....yes! we won it for her :)

B-BkfeNCAAADc7S.jpg

B-BkfeCCIAEU4Mh.jpg

B-Bkfd_CYAA4vV9.jpg

B-BkfeRCQAAXvw9.jpg

ctto

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116540

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye spends Valentine's Day with 200 fans
February 17, 2015 @ 2:22 am, Allkpop

Actress Park Shin Hye celebrated Valentines Day with her fans!

200 fans gathered at her fanmeeting not only to celebrate Valentine's Day but also her upcoming birthday on the 18th. Her fans sang the birthday song to her and even prepared her a cake. She even held an event where fans could ask her questions and in return, she also asked her fans questions. The event also included a time to play games, shake hands, and share hugs.

A child Park Shin Hye supported in Africa also sent her a letter, and Park Shin Hye cried listening to the letter being read. Wrapping up the fanmeeting, she said, "It was a special time where I could talk honestly about what I feel because I was in front of you. I had so much fun, so time passed by so fast. I always wanted to talk a lot with you guys, and I think I gained so much strength from this."
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116543

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
nu2me wrote:
Park Shin Hye spends Valentine's Day with 200 fans
February 17, 2015 @ 2:22 am, Allkpop

Actress Park Shin Hye celebrated Valentines Day with her fans!

200 fans gathered at her fanmeeting not only to celebrate Valentine's Day but also her upcoming birthday on the 18th. Her fans sang the birthday song to her and even prepared her a cake. She even held an event where fans could ask her questions and in return, she also asked her fans questions. The event also included a time to play games, shake hands, and share hugs.

A child Park Shin Hye supported in Africa also sent her a letter, and Park Shin Hye cried listening to the letter being read. Wrapping up the fanmeeting, she said, "It was a special time where I could talk honestly about what I feel because I was in front of you. I had so much fun, so time passed by so fast. I always wanted to talk a lot with you guys, and I think I gained so much strength from this."

oh sis @eve.....its so nice to see your post....please come back sis we miss you here....sincerely :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, mariana

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 months ago #116658

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Kung Hei Fat Choi to everyone!

1961780001_ba44f33e_img-ba2558cb6083b2421b59e3ba1c2ac32d.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.840 seconds