[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118232

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Korean Stars people want to date this Spring:
Actor: 1.Woobin 2.JiSung 3.JongSuk
Actress:1.HanJiMin 2.Shinhye 3. Suzy

cr: KBS news
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118233

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
screencaps...

what's funny is this fanboy likes Park Shin Hye but his gf was trying to stop him from putting the dot. :P

cr: wintercherub
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118267

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul Considering Rom-com Movie Happy Facebook
March 10, 2015 by Ockoala

With the sprawling young cast of Heirs, there is bound to be reunions at some point down the road in either a drama or movie. Some reunions would be right up my alley, like Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye doing a drama together one day that would finally let the only pairing that worked for me in Heirs become a reality in another setting. Other pairings just seem so random, like the news that Park Shin Hye and Kang Na Heul are currently considering the rom-com movie Happy Facebook. They would play a couple in the movie, to be directed by the director behind the Yoon Kye Sang and Kim Ha Neul movie Lovers of 6 Years. I like both Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul, don’t get me wrong, but if there was an Heirs reunion I really need her with Woo Bin as soon as possible.

I think Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul will be a fantastic pairing for the movie, despite my initial disappointment the male lead wasn’t Woo Bin. Kang Ha Neul is so deserving of his slow but steady rise, not only a humble hard working acting but also very very talented. I’m also really happy both of them have solid movie careers developing, dramas are nice and all for viewers to spend longer stretches of time watching their faves on TV, but no young actor can reach the next level without gaining legitimacy at some point in Chungmuro. Lee Min Ho recently got there with Gangnam 1970, while other popular twenty-something IT boys of K-ent all have hit movies like Yoo Ah In (Touch as Iron, Punch), Song Joong Ki (Werewolf Boy), Kim Soo Hyun (Thieves, Secretly Greatly), Lee Jong Seok (The Face Reader, Hot-blooded Youth), Kim Woo Bin (Friends 2, The Technicians), etc. Park Shin Hye is one of the few twenty-something leading ladies with a few movie successes under her belt already (Miracle in Cell #7, Cyrano Agency).

Hmm my feel that this is going to happen, not sure why. I was hoping for a Kim Soo Hyun, or Kim Woo Bin but I guess it will happen someday :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118269

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
I am hoping for TOP, Jo In Sung and Yoo Chun.
I pray and wish it will happen someday :pray:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118331

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
#LeeJongSuk #ParkShinHye stay tuned to our Facebook page tomorrow for more information.
........Hallyu Malaysia@HallyuM

image-2.jpg

My Note: the twitter world for Shinhye and LJS is abuzz with the above tweet. People are guessing and waiting breathlessly for a good news relating to their appearance at some kind of event. .......your guess is as good as mine. :).......fan Meeting? ....or?
Elena.....what exciting events are happening in your part of the world??
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118415

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Korean actors and their Hollywood Counterparts
March 12, 2015 @ 6:49 pm, Allkpop

Park Shin Hye ≈ Emma Watson

Absolute sweethearts, these two women are adored by the public for their lovely, princess looks yet humble personas. Starting off as child actresses, both Park Shin Hye and Emma Watson have won the public over with their innocent yet down-to-earth roles, maintaining their fresh and sweet image.

LINK Allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118422

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
At Star 1 Magazine update 3-13-15

B_8FHskWUAANIsi.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118424

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I wasn't really expecting this pairing, but I hope they push this through. I definitely wanna see a Shin hye and Ha Neul team up. I like Kang Ha Neul, he's one of those underdog actors, much deserving to be a lead, he's more like an indie type actor. I enjoyed watching his movie morning grave, and his movie with Woo bin looks fun too. Can't wait to see that one also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Lina507, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118429

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
I`m not sure if this photo from @star1 is new!

2001146325_dac5f64f.gif

Cr: DC
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #118708

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye celebrate At Star1's third anniversary
Updated : March 15 2015

Actor Lee Min-ho. (At Star1/Instagram)
Actors Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye and K-pop boy group INFINITE are among the famous faces that congratulate magazine At Star1's third anniversary on its upcoming April issue.

The Korean fashion and entertainment magazine shared sneak-peek photos on Instagram of the stars, who together will feature in a "celebration relay" article.

Lee was the first star to appear on the magazine’s Instagram on Thursday. In the photo, he holds a white banner with the hashtags "At Star1" and "Third Anniversary."

Actress Park Shin-hye. (At Star1/Instagram)

K-pop boy band INFINITE. (At Star1/Instagram)
Actress Park and seven-member band INFINITE hold up similar banners in photos that were shared on Friday.

At Star1's April issue will also include an interview with K-pop trio JYJ’s Yoochun, who is currently filming SBS drama series "Sensory Couple" with actress Shin Se-kyung.

Source: Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, mariana
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.881 seconds