Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130537

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Whoa!.....Ji Chang Wook has a higher rank than Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho???
A promising actor.....i enjoyed watching Healer :) it's a nice drama
and yes.....he is hot sis @eve

Ming Weekly Magazine Taiwan #224.....07-14-15

CJ4IrpQUMAAlngP.jpg

CJ4IronUkAIiTur.jpg

cr UDN
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130542

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
mianhe... off-topic but there was a mention of a wedding this month....
just read this piece.....

On July 14, agency KeyEast Entertainment revealed through a press release, “Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin’s wedding date and location have been confirmed. The couple will have their wedding at Sheraton Grande Walkerhill’s Aston House on July 27.”

Since they plan on having a quiet and private ceremony with only their family and close friends.
so I am not presuming until confirmed that Shinhye will be attending.
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130548

• kenho85
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 146
Kiki22 wrote:
Maris wrote:
The Ranking for the first half of 2015/2015년 1~6월 신매체지수 배우 Top50▷No.27 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

@Kenho, 10 is not Jang Hyuk, he is a Chinese male actor Chen Hyuk. The only Korean above Shin Hye's name is Lee Jong Suk. This media index for the first half year is based on a number of criteria if I remember from last time. One of them must be they had a TV series shown in those previous months and Pinocchio has done very well in China.

My Note
Our Chinese friends here can throw more light on the above ranking! I would be interested to know who are the Korean stars above Shinhye in this chart.

@kiki. oooo you are correct. my mistake.. the Korean one is "zhang" this is Chen
Oops eyesight is failing me. hahaha

@eve so jealous of you. maybe you should take this chance to learn Korean to understand the Pino BTS :D
I haven't ordered mine yet... my gf will kill me as the special edition DVD box is 8 times the cost of a normal dvd box :X
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130641

• adepark15
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 33
Even im not visit here everyday but i will find time to get here.... :-V

Btw we have the happy news today....
"New York Asian Film Festival (NYAFF) announced "The Royal Tailor" winner for the 2015 Audience Choice Award. "The Royal Tailor" was a strong winner with 94 percent

Here.... www.kdramastars.com/articles/90153/20150...an-film-festival.htm

Congrats for the royal Taylor team and our shinhye, hope they meet n celebrate this...
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, nistymaj, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130653

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130660

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ahhh that is much better picture settings sis @nicole

Hmm... who is that actor on Shinhye's right (on the picture) ?
:blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130661

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
@sister eve ---- Hyun Bin of "Dr. Jekyll, Mr. Hyde."

:touched :touched :touched :touched :touched

Give Me Park Shin Hye, Park Bo Young and Victoria’s Mochi Skin

tumblr_inline_nrkhnedIIZ1tuwnww_540.jpg

The skin every girl wants now is the ‘mochi skin’, a clear skin with no trace of trouble.

But how can we create a skin that, from the first impression, is so elastic and firm that you’d think of it as a baby’s? If you want to counterbalance celebrities’ skin, follow these three.

Park Shin Hye’s Skincare Tip : Cleansing
tumblr_inline_nrkhnfWKmd1tuwnww_540.jpg

Park Shin Hye is the new favorite female character of the Korean TV screen. Her skin is as beautiful as her acting skills are excellent.

Her skincare method revolves around cleansing. When cleansing, Park Shin Hye is famous for never missing out lymphatic massages. They also say that her beautiful skin comes from her love for honey, which she has always been eating.

She also said that, no matter how tired she is, she always makes sure to go perform the most basic step of skincare, and to apply moisturizing cream with facial oil before going to sleep.

Link ?

bntnews-co-yahoopartner.tumblr.com/post/...ye-park-bo-young-and
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130670

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
8 Times Park Shin Hye and Jeon Ji Hyun were model icons
Wed, Jul 15, 2015

Of all the Korean celebrities, few have achieved the fame of Jeon Ji Hyun and Park Shin Hye — both for their acting as well as their status as style icons, not to mention that both of these women happen to be some the most highly sought after endorsers and CF models in Korea! Oh, and add to that the fact that both of them have been in dramas that have caused massive ripples in the Hallyu Wave, like My Love From Another Star and You're Beautiful! Check out 8 times these beauties lived up to the hype:

2) Park Shin Hye for CINE21

It appears that killing her photoshoot was just an escalation because it has to be illegal to look this good.

4) Park Shin Hye for Agatha

OK, things are serious now — she brought on the aegyo!

6) Park Shin Hye for InStyle

So great to see Park Shin Hye get dark and brooding for this amazing photoshoot that she totally aced!

8) Park Shin Hye looking amazing in excercise wear!

Just like Park Shin Hye, who completely left the competition in her dust with this low-key photoshoot!

cr: Blog Author (dramafever)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by purplecharm09.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130673

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am loving DramaFever's blogger for adding humour on the captions. :P
and the selections pretty much nailed the photoshoots of Park Shin Hye as proofs !

Thank you @purplecharm09 for posting. :)

How I wish to see more of Shinhye in magazines... it's time. :) and for her to get broader cf offers... like in electronics, home appliances, tea commercials, of course fashions, cosmetics and health/hygiene as it suits her perfectly.
:pray: ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130683

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
since there was mention of Shinhye's big picture in BiFan 2015... at the red carpet.. the winners Lee Min Ho and Moon Chae Won (selected for the ‘Producers’ Choice’ award).

The "It Star Award" went to actor Oh Dal Soo “Miracle in Cell No.7” (2013), “Ode to My Father” (2014), “The Thieves” (2012), “The Attorney” (2013), took the title. took the title.
:-V
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.599 seconds