Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130958

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
[
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130982

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

hello sis jenz, thank you and i'm anticipate to happen that.
wish you all the best of everything my beautiful sis jenz :heartsh:

:bingo: Drama "Pinocchio" Park Shin Hye makeup articles :luvluv:

65100-340267.jpg

With the "Pinocchio" in the male and female love Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin Hye outgoing messages, drama "Pinocchio" Speaking again.

Although both companies to clarify the relationship between two people, but many fans still bless them. Park Shin Hye Choi drama played Renhe Tan rate much everyone's favorite character, Choi Inha first people of host screen printed on the makeup of the deep, simple and elegant, the atmosphere naturally, is in line with current fashion trends Korean cosmetics, makeup era is past , fresh and elegant era Instead, a lot of crush began to focus on the star makeup, started to learn make-up.

Choi would like to share the following Inha (Park Shin Hye played) host makeup painting it, ready to brown eyebrow pencil, eyebrow brush brown, orange glitter eye shadow, black eyeliner, lipstick orange pen, it appears to be not very simple to try it!

credit to korea star daily :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130991

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
You always have good words for me.....
Many thanks sis @jhen
Wish you the same....enjoy the rest of the evening :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130993

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
@Nicole Park, will do full translation later but the MC is saying Shin Hye is very pretty in reality. She is the prettiest out of all actresses he has seen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130997

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, twingals and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #131049

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:luvluv: How Six of Our Favorite K-Drama Actresses Stay In Shape
Shin Se Kyung, Jun Ji Hyun, Kim Sa Rang, Kang So Ra, Uee, Park Shin Hye :heartsh:

Photo published for How Six of Our Favorite K-Drama Actresses Stay In Shape

proxy1.jpg

Looking as good as the top k-drama stars does not always come naturally. Yes, good bones and the genes for good skin do play a part, but most top actresses watch what they eat and work out.
Here's what six of our favorite k-drama actresses do to maintain their figures.

Shin Se Kyung: During a recent interview with Cosmopolitan magazine the "Girl Who Sees Smells" star talked about her fitness routine and what she is doing to prepare for her next drama "Six Flying Dragons." She exercises every day.
"I just walk and run without thinking. I started consistently doing aerobic exercises last year, so now if I skip a day I don't feel refreshed."
To get ready for "Six Flying Dragons" she is working on her muscles.
"Since the project will be long and the time period will be different, I need to take care of my body in order to act properly. I think I need to make sure my condition stays good. So I am doing muscle strengthening exercises in order to build stamina."

bfe2c33a1a-jpg.jpg

(Photo : KDramaStars)
Jun Ji Hyun: The star of the film "Assassination" and the drama "You Who Came From The Stars" exercises every day and after waking up at six, works out first thing in the morning. She does aerobic exercise, swims and does yoga. Now that she is expecting she may slow her routine down a bit.

htm_2012020793729c010c011-jpg.jpg

Kim Sa Rang: The actress, last seen in "My Love Eun Dong" is considered to have one of the best figures in k-drama. The former Miss Korea also does yoga and watches what she eats.
"The more I take care of my body, the more reward I get," said Kim. "In addition to the diet regimen I exercise and do yoga."

screen-shot-2014-07-13-at-5-41-20-pm-png.png

Kang So Ra: For Kang So Ra, the secret to staying in shape is ballet. On the program "Midnight TV Entertainment," she spoke about the benefits of ballet.
"The benefit is that it allows people to use muscles they would not normally use and causes the whole body to tense, allowing the bodyline to become toned overall," said Kang.

uee-main-800x450-jpg.jpg

Uee: After School's Uee looks great playing the chaebol in search of love in "High Society." For her the trick is Pilates and waking up early to exercise.
When she appeared on the SBS program "Law of the Jungle," she confessed that she exercised early even on her days off.
"I don't really know how to have fun on my days off, so I wake up around 6 a.m. and go to Pilates at 7 a.m."

lotte_psh2-jpg.jpg

Park Shin Hye: Even though Park Shin Hye loves sports and being active in her spare time, she also exercises regularly. The star of "Pinocchio" and "The Heirs" bicycles a few times a week and does both cardio and muscle workouts.
In every case, those workouts have paid off.

credit kdramastars :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #131063

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
thx all sisters for the update :wahaha :wahaha :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding:

last nite i've check youtube malaysia.. just a 42sec teaser im able to fine.. haa.. totally outdated. must search harder tonite! :willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #131066

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Ship It: Park Shin Hye Edition

park-shin-hye-copy-800x450.jpg

Park Shin Hye‘s path to stardom started young in a music video, grew through several hit dramas, and has hit its peak with each of her recent works becoming a huge hit. Watching her grow into the actress she is now – both talent-wise and beauty-wise – has been such a treat as a fan. And as she grows, her list of ships with popular actors grows as well. Here are some that she boasted exceptional chemistry with.

Park Shin Hye x Jang Geun Seok

N2009102012244635701.jpg

One of the best done cross-dressing K-dramas ever, “You’re Beautiful” is arguably the production that Park Shin Hye first gained popularity through. Her opposite being the famous and loved Jang Geun Seok definitely helped with that. As two “males,” the two showcased bromance, friendship, and eventual romantic love in true, good old crossdressing romcom fashion. In real life, these two are close friends, which is actually a pattern with Park Shin Hye and her male co-stars. In fact, she has revealed that Jang Geun Seok’s mother loves her and wants to keep her as her daughter-in-law.

Park Shin Hye x Jung Yong Hwa

_4.jpg

Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye actually met first in the previously mentioned “You’re Beautiful,” and then their love finally came to fruition in their next work together – “Heartstrings.” They, too, became very close friends as a result of their work together, and their relationship also resulted in a post-drama scandal. Since then, the two stars have repeatedly assured the public that they never dated and that they continue to be close friends.

Honorable Mention 1: Kang Min Hyuk

1383188556100.jpg

As a member of the same band as Jung Yong Hwa, CNBLUE‘s Kang Min Hyuk is sometimes overlooked as a potential ship with Park Shin Hye. This in part has to do with the fact that he appeared as Park Shin Hye’s best friend in “The Heirs” (to be discussed further later) rather than a lover, but the two boast a chemistry nonetheless that is hard to ignore. I mean, they’re just adorable together; look at the way they hug each other naturally like good friends in the above video. That’s all.

Park Shin Hye x Yoon Shi Yoon

193889_88180_1610.jpg

I actually haven’t watched “Flower Boy Next Door,” but as I’m a fan of both Park Shin Hye and Yoon Shi Yoon, I have no doubt this couple was the bomb. Although it seems the nature of their characters don’t fit one another very well, the pair still pulls off their relationship lovably. They’re one of the less talked about pairs where Park Shin Hye is involved, but they’re a cute ship nonetheless.

Park Shin Hye x Lee Min Ho

131012_5258eb27e9f07-540x405.jpg

As one of those classic, high school, rich boy-poor girl romantic comedies, “The Heirs” left its mark as one of the trendiest dramas of its year. Leading this hot drama was Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, with all of their experience in high school romantic comedies coming to good use in making themselves one of the hottest onscreen couples of the year. They ended up winning a “Best Couple” award, which is only fitting after several of the romantic scenes they created together went viral.

Honorable Mention 2: Kim Woo Bin

20131023000022_0.jpg

Because of its popularity, even the secondary couple in “The Heirs” became a hot issue. Kim Woo Bin showcased the “tough-on-the-outside-but-actually-kind-and-caring” character with Park Shin Hye, receiving much love as a result. Their love was not fulfilled in the drama, but their affection for each other in real life is unquestionable.

Park Shin Hye x Lee Jong Suk

2015010718043615580-540x361.jpg

My, my, how do I describe Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk? The simple fact that their true relationship has been brought into question – although a rumored scandal, not official – is enough evidence of their on-screen chemistry. Plus, the flood of love from the public when the scandal broke out is additional proof of how much love the couple received in “Pinocchio” and just how many people wished for this couple to be real.

The truth is, Lee Jong Suk isn’t the first male celebrity to be in a scandal with Park Shin Hye after starring with her in a drama. She boasts such good chemistry with her co-stars and ends up being good friends with most of them because of her naturally friendly, outgoing personality that she usually ends up in some kind of dating scandal with the leading male actor after a drama. But that’s just solid evidence for how talented and lovable she is. So, who’s your favorite ship with Park Shin Hye? Let us know in the comments below!

Cr. SOOMPI
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #131082

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
因为不止一个人说m和朴信惠像,于是我也特不要脸的只要在首尔一看到朴信惠的巨幅代言广告就会说“这不是我媳妇儿嘛” 我班有个法国同学 我们亲切的叫她Alex 씨 她刚给我看她和我老婆的合影,说韩国明星经常去法国表演 因此也和很多人合过照 因为追星Alex来的韩国…可爱的人

cr: as tagged via PSH Arab fans FB

:( I am not sure about what was written, need help in the translation... I have a slightest idea only.
Kamsamnida :blush: 고맙습니다
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #131088

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Wakeboarding #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #パクシネ #朴信惠

t.co/bKijYvVRkl

( cr: 朴信惠吧官方微博 Weibo )

Via cyberportslave
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.631 seconds