Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131286

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks again sis@Jenzzy for these. Did MBC just release these photos? They must know that PSH followers are missing her on tv. Any more news about PSH, is she still in Europe or she's in SKorea? It's weird not to hear anything from PSH directly. It's as if she's gone hiding. We didn't hear much from her since her HK fan meet after the Paeksang awards. And then her grandfather passing away. Hope we hear from her and put some issues at rest. The wax museum & China Beauties poll keep her name in the news but it's different to see photos or videos of her in real life at present to settle all speculations. Hope her July vacation will end soon and we'll have update about PSH and from her directly. Even if it's photos of her going back to school.

Hi fgnuva! I remember reading something -a while back- about her attending the wedding of a friend at the end of July (correct me if I'm mistaken)... she's a loyal friend so she'll probably be there. But I could be wrong, and maybe she'll stay in Germany-with her aunt who lives there- until the end of July and will come back at the beginning of August.
But like you, I think is weird we haven't heard anything from her, no update in IG or anything, like she did when she was in Switzerland and Italy... I wonder why.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131290

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Annie20 wrote:
fgnuva wrote:
Thanks again sis@Jenzzy for these. Did MBC just release these photos? They must know that PSH followers are missing her on tv. Any more news about PSH, is she still in Europe or she's in SKorea? It's weird not to hear anything from PSH directly. It's as if she's gone hiding. We didn't hear much from her since her HK fan meet after the Paeksang awards. And then her grandfather passing away. Hope we hear from her and put some issues at rest. The wax museum & China Beauties poll keep her name in the news but it's different to see photos or videos of her in real life at present to settle all speculations. Hope her July vacation will end soon and we'll have update about PSH and from her directly. Even if it's photos of her going back to school.

Hi fgnuva! I remember reading something -a while back- about her attending the wedding of a friend at the end of July (correct me if I'm mistaken)... she's a loyal friend so she'll probably be there. But I could be wrong, and maybe she'll stay in Germany-with her aunt who lives there- until the end of July and will come back at the beginning of August.
But like you, I think is weird we haven't heard anything from her, no update in IG or anything, like she did when she was in Switzerland and Italy... I wonder why.

for me knowing Shinhye..she is not just going there having vacation..i know she is learning some new things for her added knowledge...something like studying Italian, German, enhance her English skills or tasting all kinds of foods...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131291

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
for me knowing Shinhye..she is not just going there having vacation..i know she is learning some new things for her added knowledge...something like studying Italian, German, enhance her English skills or tasting all kinds of foods...

ummm... but you need more than a month to learn at least the basics of a any language, so I lean more toward the "tasting all kinds of foods" alternative :P
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131292

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
morning and happy weekdays ahead sisters :-V

sis @nicole park, lol! nvrmind unnie, yup yup i knw its not free T.T to attend the grevin museum.

just hope the launch did well :)

hai sis @Annie_20, yup maybe a month exploring and learning foreign language its a bit difficult, but,

for me.. this is Park Shin Hye chance to knw more from other side of world since previously she has travel alot in asia country. in fact, in some country is more than twice, if not mistaken this is her first time rite taking a long leave and travel to europe country, we just have to patiently wait for her update. some times lay back from media social especially after a shocking rumors can be good therapy for you... heheh...

meanwhile, i love how the media keeps update about her story even though she is not on her working time.

:heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by aki_lala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131301

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
aki_lala wrote:
morning and happy weekdays ahead sisters :-V

sis @nicole park, lol! nvrmind unnie, yup yup i knw its not free T.T to attend the grevin museum.

just hope the launch did well :)

hai sis @Annie_20, yup maybe a month exploring and learning foreign language its a bit difficult, but,

for me.. this is Park Shin Hye chance to knw more from other side of world since previously she has travel alot in asia country. in fact, in some country is more than twice, if not mistaken this is her first time rite taking a long leave and travel to europe country, we just have to patiently wait for her update. some times lay back from media social especially after a shocking rumors can be good therapy for you... heheh...

meanwhile, i love how the media keeps update about her story even though she is not on her working time.

:heartsh: :heartsh:
Now that you say it like that, a month seems too short for getting to know europe don't you think? I would stay for like 2-3 months B) hahaha. But I guess she have her studies and other stuff to take care of, not to mention her upcoming FM and perhaps the premiere of "Beauty Inside" :)
You know i have mixed feeling concerning the media "updates" about her... only a few good articles or interviews but the rest is yellow journalism imo, but i guess those are the perks of being a famous actress :unsure: but anyway, we should focus on the positive not the negative :)
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131305

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
In future our site's facebook page will be on list by the help of our loving admins and moderators !

Top Korean Star Facebook Pages Ranking !
Number 32. 박신혜 Park Shin Hye (in 1.9 Million likes)

CK4lrK0UwAAi031.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, BadBat, aki_lala, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131355

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Will Park Shin-hye attend the wedding?

restmb_jhidxmake.php-10-2.jpeg

With the most-gossiped-about wedding of mega-star Bae Yong-joon slated to take place this evening, speculation is rising as to which celebrities will attend the selective ceremony.

Park Shin-hye, the sought-after actress of “Pinocchio,” is one whose whereabouts the fans have been most curious about.

She is reported to be close with the bride, actress Park Soo-jin. The two acquired their scuba diver licenses in Cebu together in 2014.

Park has been absent from the entertainment scene since rumors of her dating fellow “Pinocchio” actor Lee Jong-suk surfaced in the beginning of July.

It is uncertain if she will end her hiatus for Park Soo-jin’s wedding.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-11-2.jpeg

Meanwile, Park Soo-jin appeared in the May issue of the Traveller magazine, in which she said, “I like a proactive and diligent person as a travel mate; a positive person who would consider struggle as a memorable episode.”

“I don’t mind a 16-hour flight or a 36-hour bus ride,” said the bride-to-be. The destination of her honeymoon is not yet known.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

******Sorry for posting the news kinda late. There was actually no news that Shin Hye attended the wedding.
What caught my attention in this article is that she obtained her Diver's license in Cebu in 2014.....really???
She was here in the Philippines last year??? i could have flown to Cebu had i known she was here.....That was a news
black out huh....Tsk tsk tsk
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131376

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Ahh I agree with you sister , But PSH was in Philippines in 2013 right? So did she went back last year? or just its KpopHerald's Artcles mistakes?

But i just dont want to listen this statement of KpopHerald

" Park has been absent from the entertainment scene since rumors of her dating fellow “Pinocchio” actor Lee Jong-suk surfaced in the beginning of July.

It is uncertain if she will end her hiatus for Park Soo-jin’s wedding."

People were saying she is escaping, Hiatus like? They were like saying that Shinhye was absent / missing AFTER the rumor.
Excuse me? she was in Vacation before the Rumors get out.
And its her dream, she planned the backpacking for years ago. Seh even mentioned this is Three Meals A Day that shell be resting and planning to have a vacation after it.

I dont know if this was just a certain mistake or really its their intention to PUT UP that infos since they already knew that shinhye was there before the issue spreads.

I really believe they just putted it up to make their article worth-reading, Vitamins indeed to make people confuse and tehy will read the article.

Medias Really lies.Even they knew already whats the truth ...
(learned from pinocchio :)
HUGS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131377

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Nicole Park wrote:
Ahh I agree with you sister , But PSH was in Philippines in 2013 right? So did she went back last year? or just its KpopHerald's Artcles mistakes?

But i just dont want to listen this statement of KpopHerald

" Park has been absent from the entertainment scene since rumors of her dating fellow “Pinocchio” actor Lee Jong-suk surfaced in the beginning of July.

It is uncertain if she will end her hiatus for Park Soo-jin’s wedding."

People were saying she is escaping, Hiatus like? They were like saying that Shinhye was absent / missing AFTER the rumor.
Excuse me? she was in Vacation before the Rumors get out.
And its her dream, she planned the backpacking for years ago. Seh even mentioned this is Three Meals A Day that shell be resting and planning to have a vacation after it.

I dont know if this was just a certain mistake or really its their intention to PUT UP that infos since they already knew that shinhye was there before the issue spreads.

I really believe they just putted it up to make their article worth-reading, Vitamins indeed to make people confuse and tehy will read the article.

Medias Really lies.Even they knew already whats the truth ...
(learned from pinocchio :)
HUGS.

100% agree with sis nicole park. no wonder kpop herald is unable to open in malaysia. obviously when we wanna have a backpackers holidays especially in europe. u must planning it well moreover its our 1st time going there alone. yes few of friends maybe can join with family members, but a month, obviously for a certain days we must be alone there. so half or maybe a year planning must be done rite to do a long holidays. the media lacks of heart knowledge and less of mind thinking i suppose. the articles just wanna make PSH look a bit low and to sell off theirs rating high with a tag name PARK SHIN HYE. yes lucky we are learn it from pinocchio. if not, we surely believe everything wat they had to said. dissapointed.

:cry :cry :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #131385

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sisters @nicole and @aki_lala
yes maybe she went back last year 2014.....that time with her good friend Park Soo Jin
to get their Diver's license......news might not be true but not impossible :)

Just to address the issue about Shin Hye going abroad to escape rumors....
these are the pics from 3MAD.....when Shin Hye was saying she was going out of the country
Shot last week of May 2015.....so her trip was planned even months before maybe
I hope that these speculations will end.....

CK6mYs4VEAA4k3n.jpg

CK6mYtBUwAETwJI.jpg

CK6mYtRUMAA_XSY.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, purplecharm09, Maris, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.032 seconds