Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132571

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Can anyone please give an enlightenment to this... :) thank you in advance :heartsh:
Just found it and i dont understand a single thing.. :blush:

IMG_20150812_201607.jpg

Screenshot_2015-08-12-20-24-26-1.png

The link:
krank.co.kr/ranking/fanletter
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132582

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
aki_lala wrote:
Jenzzy wrote:
Park Shin Hye cover and featured in China Magazine 'SELF'

CMHqP-zUYAAp19q.jpg

cr DC

ohh! she appearing using monochrome color in china magazine.. hahah.. spazzing suddenly :ding: :shy:

I hope I can see more about it because the makeup is kind of different from what she normally has.
Hopefully, we can have a clear version of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132588

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @verfir.....this is all i saw

The dresses she wore in this magazine is from Chanel.....

CMOFyOlUYAEJaKu.jpg

CMOFyOxUYAAPPv6.jpg

CMOFyPJUkAE3R-m.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132590

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
beautiful bridal hairstyle first to try.. :heartsh:

CMOggl1WIAA4v6l.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132600

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello Sweetie Seirazde,

seirazde wrote:
Hello sis@maris.. :)
I couldnt agree more..
Shinhye is so much the for the best at the moment..the only korean actress that is known to many even those who are not into korean dramas.. I tried it once with my friends and colleagues..show them some pictures and they hardly recognized them except for Shinhye (just that they dont know her name :P )..

If i May ask ,where can we read the full length article...Thank you so much :heartsh:

full article here: baekn.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=50702

ScreenShot2015-08-13at6.34.42AM.png

May everyone have a great day.
Take care and hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132604

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Got something here :D

CMP-23XWcAAoRmV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132605

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Sister Seirazde, It is Ranking of top Hallyu stars, (Lucky that Shinhye was in list thoguh at bototm part ! Its not a joke ! Most of the people in rank was from Kpop, Just few from Kdramaland Industry.)

Full Ranking here: krank.co.kr/ranking/fanletter

If i wasnt mistaken ShnHye and Hyo-Jin are purely Actress on list, if it includes idols + acting IU, and many more in Girl Group List such SNSD etc.

1-18.png

2-13.png

3-13.png

4-14.png

I dont know if its really inorder.. already.. But happy since Shinhye was "IN" :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132615

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: 20 combines up to 5 persons star star of the actress and acting?
[Star Exploration of baeguknam] :heartsh:

20150812024057_692852_467_700.jpg

Moon 28, Park Bo-young (25), Park Shin Hye 25, cheonwoohui 28, Kim Go-Eun 24. These five persons have in common is what. The actress of 20 points. Woman combines a star and a star named acting viscosity similarities. And the viscosity is similar to that of an actor splits his time between film and drama.
Discharge counter youth drama and sitcom broadcast of the rookie actor, drama blooming trend, broadcasters maintain public debt, maintain a certain percentage of self-produced TV broadcaster, due to activation of the cast, including newcomer audition studios through the 1990s, over 20 dramas and movies If the newcomer is a star performer that was less spectacular emergency.

But the 2000s the situation has changed. Growth and a surge in the proportion of outsource Wave, cinema and broadcasting to deepen the practice of appointed only proven star due to such stars of 20 rookies Tuesday was gradually reduced. Because of this, broadcasters and movie studios are angry star performer of the 20 women, while rookie deepening the symptoms that show the power and appointed the acting proven 30-40 Star was hardly difficult to see.

If broadcasters do not need acting naesewooneunga the K-POP Star-known stars from abroad to outsource production was postponed to give a huge star cast only pay in order to receive broadcast programming.

close
Kim Hee Sun Myung Se Bin PD Yoon Suk Ho Lee made a star starring in a number of such naesewo in front of 20 received the attention as best newcomer Ryu Siwon Star Maker "broadcaster can nominate a designated time there was starring drastically the public debt and external radix Rookie Rookie mainly It was. Drama is an industrial outsourcing ratio is high the situation I was unable to write the untested rookie a leading role, "he said rookie recent 20 women actors explained the reason for this phenomenon naseoneun starring reduced.

In hand Jin, Kim Ha Neul, such as women's ohjongrok PD Jeon rookie to make the same vein is also described as top stars. "I leave the broadcasters if you put a new face when you receive the broadcasting organization to create a drama starring outsource production declined almost gets hit. So you can not machine the rookie. Such an atmosphere has changed for the Wave even, "he said.

So despite the harsh conditions, there are 20 women toktokhi a full-fledged star and a movie starring combines acting and drama to star castle. Moon Geun Young Park Bo-young Kim Go-Eun Park Shin Hye is the cheonwoohui.

Moon started as a child actor who has the best record in SBS Drama Awards will be acting as the youngest winner. Here in popularity and has been working back and forth until the mortgage film and drama. Moon took all of two rabbits named yet distinct personality of an actor named Moon to the smoke enters into the presence and character acting. Moon has appeared as Mrs. Hong hyegyeonggung Crown Prince of the Apostles who smoke in movies yuahin 'apostles' of supervising yijunik released in September.

20150812024155_692853_600_900.jpg

▲ 20 days a woman possessed smoke that caused the syndrome in a drama actor, Park Bo-young.
Nowadays tvN drama 'Oh my ghost's "Park Bo-young as the star that caused the syndrome are also 20 women. Cha Tae Hyun Shim presence as a performer in the film 'Speed ​​Scandal' starring Park Bo-young joined the ranks of a box-office star power of actor Song Joong-gi of the 'Wolf Boy'. Mothada but not recognized as an authentic performer is broadcasted these days, 'Oh, my ghost's, and demonstrate the worthiness of Boyoung possessed smoke from the line.

20 Female star of Hallyu stars are rare. It the first generation of Hallyu stars such as Lee Young-ae Choi Ji Woo Song, star of women rarely. Bae Yong Joon Jang Won Bin Song Seung Hun Kwon, such as the first generation of second-generation Korean Hallyu stars often linking the man is a star. Lee Min Ho Kim Soo-hyun, which gaining the most popular in the Greater China and the like Bae Yong Joon Jang surpassing popular in Japan.

20150812024255_692854_1915_2556.jpg

▲ 20 대 Female Star of the most popular Hallyu star in Japan and China, Park Shin Hye.
The best Hallyu star of 20 star woman star it is the only woman to obtain a high popularity in China and Japan is Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye has emerged as the most popular girls star in China through the 'You're Beautiful' by Choi enjoys a high popularity in Japan, and then starred with Lee 'heirs. Park Shin Hye is the best character actors to extinguish the light. Recent work appeared "Pinocchio" was exhibited at the touch of Park Shin Hye 'one on'

20150812024354_692855_2143_3106.jpg

▲ 20 대 woman performer cheonwoohui well digested during the most intense character.
Among the 20 women, if the most intense character actor well to extinguish the smoke of the actors' Han Gong-ju, the first finger of cheonwoohui. Have you ever witnessed a shocking scene when you watch the "Han Gong-ju '. The actor will hit me audience with a standing ovation at the end of the movie Who. Acting was excellent too. Then learn cheonwoohui is. So the audience will learn for granted despite being a rookie on the 35th Blue Dragon Film Awards for 2014 juyeonsang here. Cheonwoohui Force is proud of the strong acting and appeared in Wujin Station 'Beauty Inside "starring Han Hyo Joo to opening of' guest 'and 20 days of the audience and meet ryuseungryong stars. You can see the smoke evolved today than yesterday's cheonwoohui.

20150812024451_692856_2280_3628.jpg

▲ 20 대 actress and acting of the characters digestibility of the spectrum is the widest Kim Go-Eun.
20 women is the widest spectrum of actors acting and character of the performer by far the digestive Kim Go-Eun. 13 days acting in the opening of 'hyeopnyeo' interview with spiral starring with Kim Go-Eun Lee Jeon well wide from kaerikteogwa reason da threw the question. Kim Go-Eun is 'let's choose without thinking.' " When the work is not yet selected a number of deep thought. I want to go to understand the story and empathy. Many think to myself deepens when more afraid. "Eungyo 'work, I was lucky to learn at that age that could debut. Jeon seniors, seniors Lee, Kim Hye seniors, including seniors yunyeojeong thank also could work as a good senior. "The answer of Kim Go-Eun. She gotta appointed by tvN drama 'cheese binder trap, starring the director Lee Yoon Jung PD meets the viewer's home theater. Kim Go-Eun look at what this will look like a curious self-produce the drama already.

Baeguknam com baeguknam reporter

cr.baeguknam com (www.baekn.com) :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132627

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
150813 Park Shin Hye has made the cover photo on China's online retailer Taobao-韩都衣舍
CMRwSiFUAAAtzFw.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #132724

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Happy International Left-Handers’ Day! :heartsh:

Park Shin hye .. Park yoochun ..Kim so hyun .. VIXX

hss.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.773 seconds