Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139932

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
What I am curious about is the C-drama, Cruel Romance 2... Is it really more than 30 episodes ? and will the filming site be all in China ?

Park Shin Hye picture and Huang Xiaoming was shown during the CCTV conference announcing the lineup of dramas they would be broadcasting in 2016.

What is the plot about ? Looks like a melodrama from the previous Cruel Romance ? How does it work ? A sequence ? Now I am getting anxious :pinch:

I read a review from this link....
dramadreamland.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/cruel-romance-review/

Huang Xiaoming may be filming a companion drama to last year’s CRUEL ROMANCE (锦绣缘华丽冒险), according to an unconfirmed Weibo source.

The source claims that the drama will not be a sequel, but rather a “sister story" titled JIN XIU YUAN CUI CAN NIAN HUA (锦绣缘璀璨年华), roughly “The Fate of Jinxiu: The Splendid Years.” It will be set in the world of the antique pearls market.

Xiaoming’s leading lady this time is alleged to be Korean actress Park Shin Hye, who will portray Fang Jiayin, an inexperienced pearl appraiser who meets a rich businessman named Cui Jiye.

Source: F!Yeah Huang Xiaoming
:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139935

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
nu2me wrote:
What I am curious about is the C-drama, Cruel Romance 2... Is it really more than 30 episodes ? and will the filming site be all in China ?

Park Shin Hye picture and Huang Xiaoming was shown during the CCTV conference announcing the lineup of dramas they would be broadcasting in 2016.

What is the plot about ? Looks like a melodrama from the previous Cruel Romance ? How does it work ? A sequence ? Now I am getting anxious :pinch:

I read a review from this link....
dramadreamland.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/cruel-romance-review/

Huang Xiaoming may be filming a companion drama to last year’s CRUEL ROMANCE (锦绣缘华丽冒险), according to an unconfirmed Weibo source.

The source claims that the drama will not be a sequel, but rather a “sister story" titled JIN XIU YUAN CUI CAN NIAN HUA (锦绣缘璀璨年华), roughly “The Fate of Jinxiu: The Splendid Years.” It will be set in the world of the antique pearls market.

Xiaoming’s leading lady this time is alleged to be Korean actress Park Shin Hye, who will portray Fang Jiayin, an inexperienced pearl appraiser who meets a rich businessman named Cui Jiye.

Source: F!Yeah Huang Xiaoming
:ding:
i hope it will push through...i love the team-up....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139942

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Actress #ParkShinHye looks sensational in strong red see-through top and flared skirt

CTKqHE5VAAEq1-l.jpg

source:
www.hancinema.net/actress-park-shin-hye-...t&utm_medium=twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139970

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Don't know if I should be excited in Shin Hye doing Chinese drama Cruel Romance 2. I tried watching Hayate the Combat Butler but the dubbing turned me off. I like to listen to Shin Hye's voice. But I guess it will be good for her fans in China. Also other actors/actresses are doing dramas in China so I will be openminded about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139973

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Ji Jin-Hee mentioned #ParkShinHye as the actress who he would like to act with. #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ (via Newsen)

CTVPZiOUcAAD4lO.jpg

Wow, it's a compliment coming from a veteran actor like Ji Jin Hee. An action drama would be great for both of them.
cr; owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139978

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
DOH wrote:
Ji Jin-Hee mentioned #ParkShinHye as the actress who he would like to act with. #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ (via Newsen)

CTVPZiOUcAAD4lO.jpg

Wow, it's a compliment coming from a veteran actor like Ji Jin Hee. An action drama would be great for both of them.
cr; owner[/quote

TRUE...LOOK AT THE PIC THAT SHINHYE POSTED ON HER IG..HER CO-STAR IN "HYUNG" MOVIE WAS LAUGHING SINCERELY...I KNOW SHINHYE IS MAKING FUN TO MAKE EVERYONE LAUGH LIKE THAT...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139983

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
Hello sisters :)
Please vote for Shinhye unnie. Like and share please. I can't believe there's so less vote for Shinhye. Let's increase the like and share. Fighting !!

www.facebook.com/AsianDramaPilipinas/

Shinhye for best actress.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Selien.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, seirazde, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #139988

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hello sis@Selien :)
Thank you for posting the link. I just checked and Pinocchio is leading as of right now. :) Inviting our sisters to please help with the votes for Pinnochio :heartsh:
If i may ask about the organizer since this is new to me. Thank you :)

Edit: :blush: Vote for our dear Shin Hye for Best actress. We need more votes. Thank you

From Sis@DOH post.
Here's the link of the article..
wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0...059011&mode=sub_view
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140000

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
CTX6CUfUwAUMPjB.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140032

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
seirazde wrote:
Hello sis@Selien :)
Thank you for posting the link. I just checked and Pinocchio is leading as of right now. :) Inviting our sisters to please help with the votes for Pinnochio :heartsh:
If i may ask about the organizer since this is new to me. Thank you :)

One of my fellow starlight angel gave me the link and ask me to vote for Shinhye. I don't have any idea about organizer :(

And i voted for Shinhye only. There's best actor, actress, Dramas and so on categories. The best choice is to vote Shinhye for best actress...more like and share. Goo hye sun is leading in best actress catefory with much more like and share.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Selien.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.024 seconds