Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140292

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
{Japan} Korea TV Drama Collection 2016 Cover......

3542388599_923b159d_71KZO3ZJQIL._SL1500_.jpg

cr DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140293

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
<Take a look at today's #Kpopherald's Top 4 articles!>
kpopherald.com #Yubin #ParkShinhye #LeeJinwook

CT13j-TU8AAVB88.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140372

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
:luvluv:

IMG_20151116_100230.jpg

IMG_20151116_100259.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140490

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
We're a little out of news these days other than Shin Hye's casting with Lee Hongki MV

Park Shin-hye's selfie on how to wear a scarf

photo655037.jpg

Park Shin-hye took a selfie of herself in a scarf in the past.

She posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "Keeping warm with a scarf on a snowy day like this".

She's smiling at the camera with scarf on.

Netizens said, "It's so pretty how she put on her scarf", "She looks good", "I want to learn" and more.

Meanwhile, wearing a scarf is different according to the length of the scarf. First, take both ends of the scarf and keep them at equal lengths. Then turn the ends around the neck once each and tie them once. One end of the scarf should then come chest length and the other end tummy length. As if wearing a tie, the longer end should be put into the loop and into the sweater.

Source : www.etnews.com/201511...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140564

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151118_071433.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140565

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151118_071424.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, vino

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140573

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151118_092338.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140585

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
6 Korean Exfoliating Products That Will Give You Radiant Skin

Park-Shin-Hye-exfoliating-article-800x450.png

With colder weather upon us, skin concerns are definitely multiplying. Chilly air and heaters contribute to making skin dry and flakey. Furthermore, the change in temperature can lead to dull and sallow skin. Simply slathering on moisturizing cream does not always solve these problems. Korean beauty emphasizes exfoliating as a method to fight dry skin and to bring out radiant and supple skin. Exfoliating is actually endorsed all year round because it prevents clogged pores and promotes cell turnover which helps with anti-aging. Check out our list of popular and innovative exfoliating products that are enjoyed in Korea!

Skinfood-Black-Sugar-Mask-Wash-Off.png

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off

When most people think of a Korean exfoliating product, the first item that comes to mind is probably going to Skinfood’s famous black sugar mask. This beloved scrub continues to enjoy great popularity in Korea and abroad. You can also try out their other variations including a strawberry version. If you’re a U.S. resident you can find the scrub here, otherwise you can look at it here. Be sure to avoid using the scrub on pimples!

Primera-Facial-Mild-Peeling.png

Primera Facial Mild Peeling

Rather than typical granulated facial scrubs, many Koreans prefer peeling products. Peeling products are massaged on your face and remove dead skin cells with ingredients like natural enzymes. Many consider this method to be one of the more gentle ways to exfoliate without irritating your skin. After washing and drying your skin, massage the product onto your skin for 30 seconds or so and see your dead skin cells rub off. Then wash your face once more to remove the impurities.

Innisfree-Jeju-Volcanic-Clay-Mousse-mask-540x380.png

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Clay Mousse Mask

Due to the freezing weather, people often blast their heaters to stay warm. Unfortunately, heaters can dry out your skin and make it produce excessive oil to compensate for the dryness. The extra heat and oil can cause pores to become larger. Combat enlarged pores with this easy-to-use mousse pack. The new mousse formula makes application much more simple and fast. This pack does not perform miracles, but it will definitely remove dead skin cells and tighten your pores.

Laneige-Brightening-Sparkling-Water-Peeling-Mask.png

Laneige Brightening Sparkling Water Peeling Mask

Love sheet masks? Conveniently exfoliate and moisturize your skin at the same time with this revolutionary peeling mask! The sheet mask and fluid are separated within the packet. When you’re ready to use the lemon and orange extract-filled mask, you can press the fluid into the sheet mask portion. Make sure the sheet mask is thoroughly drenched before placing it on your face. The AHA and BHA in the sparkling water mask will help remove dead skin cells and promote new cell growth.

Mamonde-Moisture-Ceramide-Sleeping-Peeling-Mask.jpg

Mamonde Moisture Ceramide Sleeping Peeling Mask

This product is the newest and most innovative on the list. For all of the other products, you either need to wash them off or remove a sheet mask. However, this sleeping peel mask doesn’t require any extra work. It’s perfect for people who are lazy and busy. You apply it like a regular cream and just wash your face as usual when you wake up in the morning. This sleeping peeling mask also provides moisture and fortifies the barriers of your skin.

Skinfood-Coffee-Scrub-540x372.png

Skinfood Coffee Body Scrub

When it comes to dead skin cells, our bodies are definitely not exempt. Not only do our faces get dry and rough, our bodies (elbows and knees in particular!) tend to need extra love and care as well. In particular, coffee is known for being rich in antioxidants. This mask incorporates coffee, brown sugar, salt, and honey for great exfoliation and moisturization. Follow up with a body lotion or butter and your skin will feel as smooth as a baby’s bottom.

While all of these products are tried and true, don’t forget that over-exfoliating can worsen the condition of your skin. Only use exfoliating products once or twice a week depending on your skin. Exfoliation may result in temporary redness, so try these products at night first rather than during daytime. Have you tried any of the products on this list? Which products are you interested in?

cr.soompi.com/2015/11/15/6-korean-exfoliating-products-that-will-give-you-radiant-skin/#.Vkv6fQo3zuE.twitter …
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, vino, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140673

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
CUTE THEN and NOW

Park Shin Hye, D.O. And Lee Jong Suk

20 More K-drama stars who were ridiculously adorable children
by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Nov 17, 2015, DramaFever

Continue reading here....
www.dramafever.com/news/20-more-k-drama-...-adorable-children-/
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140697

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah !!

Didn't think of this pairings.... And there is a video on them. Cute !

[박서준X박신혜] 모스트칸타빌레
cr: KIMBEE_N

:ding:

May I post 1 comment:
cr: nylah Gutzman
wohhh this is 'genius' I remember during the SBS Drama Awards, Park Seo Joon ask Shin Hye if she would accept to work with him in one project...this is brilliant..hopefully they could cork together someday,, just proven that somme of us silently wishing she could work him thats awesome!!
Park and Park

Have to check last SBS drama awards.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.847 seconds