Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140852

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
ALL OF PARK SHIN HYE FANS PLEASE VOTE OUR SHINHYE in World Star Popularity Vote Ranking #Korea
votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en®i...upation=&tag=&page=3
So far she just has 671 votes :OMG
WE HAVE TO LOGIN FIRST
THEN, CLICK HEART SHAPE TO VOTE :ding:
FIGHTING :ding: :bye:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, DOH

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140854

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I hope we can do this for Shin Hye from PSHIC....

This is during the filming of Hyeung sponsored by Pinkle....PSH Japan fans club

web_3745425731_470538f0_IMG_20151122_114759.jpg

CUZoxD4UwAAG76J.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu, Pshfirda

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140859

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140865

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140866

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140867

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, seirazde, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140962

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

November 23 , South Korean international hunger relief organization Countermeasures (Korea Food for the Hungry International, referred to as the "KFHI") announced that SK group together to share happiness social enterprise network bazaar .

Rough trans.... :blush:
The event time is November 23 to December 2 . Activities include not only the ambassador hunger Park Shin Hye , as well as a member of AOA snow -hyun , Kim Hee-ae , etc. More than 30 artists and athletes will donate their favorite collectibles as well as in advertising photography props and other objects used to to support and participate in the activities. The stars of the collection and SK Group employees donated items will be sold in "happiness sharing" online shopping mall in the event that raised money hereby plan will be used to purchase winter clothes Korea grandchild family .
In addition , users can be confirmed by the event website www.ggstore.co.kr activities with their favorite stars together to participate in charity events , gave a love . ( Internship Editor : normalized Yun beads) < whole satellite network >
Source:
www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1791...ID=173847&rtn_sns=tw
:shy: Hope to get a clearer translation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #140995

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park Shin Hye French city of Crook! 'Outer' hanamyeon Parisian styling complete!

Park Shin Hye is completed with outer french city Crook! The 'color vs monochrome pattern', your choice?

Following the bastard core trends are simple yet sensuous French city Crook is attracting attention. Here are reluctant to challenge because it seemed nonchalant chic French chic styling is great seureowoya they seemed to do a lot unpretentious. This pictorial directed by Park Shin Hye easily see the pattern in monochrome colors and presents an outer french city Crook dramaturgy.

nesw.jpg

modern & sophisticated French city Crook yen? 'Monochrome color outer'
If you want to express the French city Crook advised to properly select the monochrome color outer colorless. Park Shin Hye is gray in color chosen out of the way to a feeling of Parisian chic fashion coat salryeojunda is a neutral color. If the match here in white shirt, black slacks with a stripe can complete the modern French poetry Crook.

Among the monochrome color white color is the item that brings sophistication to the French city Crook. When playing a minimalist white-colored coat of neat mood and wide pants can be a self sikeuham and sophistication at the same time. The trick is to choose a color tinge point has been selected as the outer knit a simple color adds wit to the French city Crook.

from tartan to herringbone! Complete the look with chic French 'pattern outer'

news-3.jpg

A well-considered patterns can punggil Blowout sensibility of French chic outerwear with only one. Vicky adds a coat of striped herringbone pattern is a blend of unpretentious luxury nice brown color with herringbone stripe pattern shows the essence of French poetry Crook. If you want to increase the completeness styling like in pictorial Park Shin Hye it is recommended to wear a symbol of Parisian beret.

If looking for a little more chic French styling with an outer point of the tartan pattern is convenient and good value. Tartan check pattern coat salryeojunda a colorful impression wife who points to the French city Crook, depending on the width and the combination of the line. In particular, select the tartan coat of red color can add an edge to the French chic style with sensual keolreogam.

Vicky Kim Ji - Soo creative director of "The weather is quite cold jimyeo outerwear was the key to styling," said, "When you select a pattern stand out court when difficult to produce French chic styling can show off your stylish aspect without any accessories," he said.

cr snapp
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141012

Survey Reveals Parents Want Their Children to Look Like
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141019

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
Plz vote for Shinhye. You can vote as much as you want. She's in second place. Kinda sad i don't see Shinhye leading the poll these days. :(
koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Selien.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, syelin88
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 3.416 seconds