Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141915

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Parkshinhye Basic & Classic 'without having to coat holic men and women'

67f1e3a11009aff5704f75e447b69ae9.jpg

[News] soft feel of this season's color coat combines with the basic box along with classic sense of security has returned to the clunky buttons. Coat love the sleek styling that finished without superfluous also the celebrities are no exception. Both male and female star beige and burgundy, navy and white, etc., and enjoy the splendid colors of a winter coat. The advantage of the atmosphere that court also reversed depending on the items that match. Let's have a look at the latest celebrity styling method chosen court. ★ winter boyfriend look, Chesterfield coat film "Street painters' VIP premiere site has gathered the hottest male actors in the Republic of Korea. Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Seung Gi, Yoo Yeon-seok presented a clean-cut boyfriend Chester filters look at both courts. Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Seung Gi has chosen each of neat black coat and warm beige color. When you match the color-color knit sweater with inner can save a cozy feel. Chesterfield coat is eligible for a betting mood one playful and casual when with classic items, but jeans and sneakers. Yoo Yeon-seok is light blue Chesterfield, select the inner tone on tone on the court and the slacks pants and coat styling oral drops to ankle showed the crystallization. ★ Park Shin Hye - Park Ha-sun, courts also to its own production. winter coat skirts or dresses, pants, etc. may represent a colorful personality, depending on which item and match Marsala and introduced the color combination is elegant feel to the black & white Park Shin Hye. Fur sleeves and waist decoration, escape the boredom of leather with padded pocket detail and aroused a luxurious atmosphere. Park Ha-sun, select the pure white coat oversized fit is match Distributors Lloyd true of feminine blouse and bright tone light and bright Styling was completed. (Photo credit: bnt News DB) bnt News News Report This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.! ▶ 2015 F / W trend item, will focus on fashion fringe ▶ [★ Fashion Cinema] 'itne sounds like passion Office of Real Park Bo-young Look digging stroke ▶ in court can not hide flab, 'songboeun making body spec' project ▶ 'Respond 1988' latest fashion peek of the protagonist ▶ Park Shin Hye-Chun Woo-Hee - Park Ha-sun, premiere styling point?

bbf28d8fb8d4f85c376ea12d0545cb50.jpg

4797ef7a0dde9448935cfc1b0e50eb54.jpg

cr.m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141964

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
enews24
[Periscope of yiingyeong] manager and the star that ever turning back? See Han Ji-hye Park Shin Hye Song Yun-ah

72207109_99_20151208080305.jpg

[enews24 yiingyeong News] July 12 to finalize the 2015, the entertainment industry is a black cloud misty appearance in the troubled news. Shin Eun-kyung and the former agency, the while earning the legal battles are waging a shock pokrojeon, due to hwangseungeon In addition, the agency disputes the spotlight as the next generation of fashionistas Korea Entertainment Management Association Disciplinary adjustment thats convene the ethics committee. Movie currently screening under Park Bo-young stars' passion like sound and itne 'only skater, drawn look of a manager covered the rape accused to catch a star "is a real entertainment jeoreolkka?", which exudes a question. After turning once, etc., but the closest relationship like between enemies. What is really dangerous symbiotic stars and managers, like crocodiles and akeosae? Some 'displaced' meeting to make a sensational entertainment, but in fact accompanied by beautiful, symbiotic relationship of loyalty to the trodden star - there are many couples managers. Song Yun-ah's case is a typical representative of his 20 years become manager hwanggyeongsu. In July, Song Yun-ah has borne the entire cost of their wedding day matahon Snowball Entertainment hwanggyeongsu representative since his debut. Song Yun-ah will not spiral into a wedding moderators of sulfur representing, of course, the hotel pay for all wedding costs and tongkeun did you show off your loyalty. This is the sincerity and loyalty to the managers who together until the rookie who was himself a super talent from the location now It must have been displayed. It is even more beautiful with the fact that he engaged in volunteer work with the agency ipyangwon Holy Family fam. Leave days, it shares the same values ​​and vision and look out to practice with truly warmed. Relationship with Han Ji-hye bakjeongwon Airways Company representatives also an enviable partnership in the entertainment industry. Bakjeongwon representative Han Ji-hye was in charge of the management since 2008, was established in 2011 and Han Ji-hye independently Airways Company. Bakjeongwon representatives in the past. - Appeared on 'Healing Camp Han Ji-hye side', "large companies took throughout several celebrities from the I Han Ji-hye all played together as much as the end believe me, age is deep in though younger than I, the wick straight uiripa a lifetime With compelled said the best partner. " After bakdaepyo after independence and pulled Han Ji-hye made ​​a lot of hits, Han Ji-hye is still with me continues its vigorous activities, especially the Han Ji-hye's wedding last year bakjeongwon representative, also gave as packed by the sending pro-married like my brother. Wedding costs were borne by everyone, of course honeymoon expenses. Silk wedding as well as abroad even to digest the various schedules handapnida Oregon chaenggi the agency staff costs. I think the staff bores earn less than their positions. Frankly hundreds of millions, even billions of stars in the making regretted the mere myeotmanwon, from small things to big trouble Does chaenggineun Han Ji-hye's pretty mind is like a family. I can not miss the stories of goddess Korean Lee Eun Young Park Shin Hye and his manager, Salt entertainment director. Two people are one people, and Park Shin Hye has met so far with the 'Stairway to Heaven' was the era child actor - the 'open female couples. 2013'd also catch the "Best Couple Award" given by the Korea Management Association entertainment. Female friendship and loyalty is a good example showing that you can be more securely. Loyalty of two people at the time of contract renewal this September natjyo Park Shin Hye is more light. There used to be a company that offers billions to grab Park Shin Hye Park Shin Hye will leave And suddenly together and propose a trip to Japan, Lee Eun Young directors. There authentication shots taken by raising their Instagram Park Shin Hye has announced that it will continue with director Lee Eun Young. In Instagram article is Park Shin Hye, "dreaming of a healthy management her! - That she got I reassuring need I say continue well ask," he unveiled the infinite confidence in said Lee Eun Young Representative Lee Eun Young, director of "sinhye is for self The working staff better chaenggineun deep Idol people around with. I once had been shot with a plane first class because of the US Schedule Let 'sinhye thanks to the first class also thank to see other' sinhye rather 'beggar now that I, thanks to my sister I further thank you 'was called. clean even say a word, and friends who appreciate a little, "he said. Following "sinhye as well as the manager very beginning learn that too loyal Kim Jung-hwa has worked together undergo a long period of time without waver even when well-being could survive with even difficult itgie trust built up seems now far been able to come," he said. Everyone of course Well, as you can not fit them, not net good things always happen. Just clean up the year and year-end and New Year holidays, which promise a fresh start, noisy news so warm that I wanted to inform them also as a journalist rather than yeonyebu. In addition, this ludicrous midam not happen, if the entertainment industry practitioners to inform dropping as widespread sympathy, thank you for the tip. ^^ Yiingyeong reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. [Copyright ⓒ Asia No.1 entertainment news enews24.net unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibition]

48089333_99_20151208080305.jpg

cr.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&aid=0000123261 …
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141988

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Top rated dramas of 2015.
1.YongPal
2.SWP
3.MrsCop
4.Producer
5.6FD
6.Punch
7.Shine/GoCrazy
8.UW
9.Mask
10.Pinocchio

CVxICYNUEAEn8xH.jpg

cr: pearl0204
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141991

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151208_062550.jpg

IMG_20151208_062555.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141998

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
[Fan Cam] 2015.12.02
MAMA in HK - Kim Jong Kook & Park Shin Hye

cr: ConcertTime
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #142021

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Detect your undertones like your favorite K-stars

news-4.jpg

Choosing the right color to match your skin, hair and undertones accentuates your natural features. Here are some tips to detect your undertones and a list of K-stars who have warm or cool undertones.

1. Check your veins
The color of the veins on the inside of your wrists can determine whether you have cool or warm undertones, experts explained. If they appear to be more bluish, you likely have cool undertones. If there is a tint of green in your veins, it implies you have warm undertones.

2. Gold or Silver
Try on both gold and silver jewelry. Typically, people who have warm undertones look better with gold, while silver better suits cool-toned people.

3. Burn or tan
Cool-toned people often have fair complexions, with skin that burns during sunny times, turning pink first. For people with warm tones, however, their skin typically turns golden brown and becomes tanned.

4. K-stars with different skin tones

Lee Hyo-ri, IU, Sulli, Kim Tae-hee and Park Shin-hye have warm undertones and colors including gold, peach, orange, yellow, brown, green, coral and red violet make their golden undertones more radiant.

Cool blue undertones pair nicely with fresh greens, sea shades, crisp white, cool grays, blacks, berry reds, hot pink and frosty purples. K-stars including Lee Young-ae, Son Ye-jin, Kim Yu-na, Kim Hye-soo and Jun Ji-hyun fall into this category.

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

cr Kpopherald
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #142034

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Green Day! I was able to have a copy of the movie, but just recently it was one of those files stored in my drive that was deleted... :( Was not able to recover them even a single picture of Shin Hye.. sigh :pinch:
moving on...

As always, Shinhye is being praise for her undeniably flawless skin.. :)
Sorry for the rough trans.

c004qshc058927chp8veyh3ap9e0grhj.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye with superior faces of the children beauty, in Korea and China is widely popular. Despite the frequent appearance in makeup, but still able to show a white smooth flawless skin, so many women whom envy.

Park Shin Hye In order to avoid dry skin in winter, when the cleansing will do lymphatic massage to promote blood circulation. This not only helps to eliminate skin dirt, but also help to enhance the penetration of cosmetics.

bildhcwln3j8afpc939fk7oc24l3ycf1.jpg

Full article here
m.bntnews.cn/app/news.php?nid=33275
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #142096

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
IMG_20151210_155616.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #142099

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
#ParkShinhye has set the record for greatest number of a Korean actress on #Weibo

IMG_20151210_192607.jpg

IMG_20151210_192609.jpg

IMG_20151210_192611.jpg

IMG_20151210_192613.jpg

cr: mohamedsunbae
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #142121

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @jhen, I love your Shin-hye pictures selection.... Awesome and beautiful and the background is Daebak !!
Thank you for more.... keep the, coming :)

Our sweet and super nice Shinhye will have her Bruno Magli event on December 12th for the Lucky Draw and Special Gift
Ssinz bag
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, vino
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds