Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144016

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park Shin Hye has shared some advice with other actors who are getting their start in the industry at a young age.

The actress made her debut at the age of 13 when she appeared as the younger version of Choi Ji Woo’s character in the popular drama “Stairway to Heaven.” She has since become a top star, taking the lead role in hit dramas such as “Pinocchio,” “Heirs,” “Heartstrings,” and “You’re Beautiful.”

On January 23’s episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Park Shin Hye sits down for an interview while filming a jewellery advertisement. The interviewer asks her if it feels like time has flown by during her fourteen-year career.

“I think it’s going by at a suitable pace,” she says. “There are some things I regret, and some things I’m pleased with. Because there’s such a good balance, it stays fun.”

“What would you say to someone who debuts at a young age?” asks the interviewer.

“Enjoy your life,” she replies. “Honestly, I feel like the way I lived during my teen years has decided how I’ll live during my twenties and thirties. So meet your friends a lot, and travel with your parents.”

park shin hye 2

You can check out more of Park Shin Hye in January 23′s episode of KBS‘s “Entertainment Weekly.”

news-5.jpg

cto
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144060

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Actors, Actresses Show Chemistry on Stage

Park Shinhye with Yoo Yeon Seok .... among other Korean actors, actresses on stage
더스타포착] 조인성·육성재·유연석이 여배우를 대하는 자세? '다른 방식 같은 심쿵'
더스타 / The STAR

Video from The Royal Tailor movie press
[TheSTAR] '상의원' 유연석-박신혜-고수-한석규가 직접 그린…'입고 싶은' 한복?
더스타

Source: chosun ilbo
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144080

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Park Hae Jin reveals thoughts on dating rumors with Park Shin Hye
January 26, 2016 @ 8:28 am
by elliefilet
CR: allkpop

park-shin-hye-park-hae-jin_1453813104_af_org.jpg

Actor Park Hae Jin commented on his recent dating rumors with Park Shin Hye.

In a recent interview, Park Hae Jin revealed his thoughts on the dating rumors, saying, "It was so random. I think it was malicious. Whether the dating rumors with Park Shin Hye were true or not, they hurt. I was caught offguard by the headlines, and I was a bit disappointed."

He continued, "I think Park Shin Hye was probably a little hurt as well. In my perspective, it was only click bait. I don't know why they did that. The rumor that I was dating Park Shin Hye isn't true."

Park Hae Jin is starring in the hit drama 'Cheese in the Trap'.

My Note: Sorry to some sisters who dislike having any negative articles posted about our Shin Hye. I will not post articles that spread rumors such as the one from the original news outlet. But this article clarify those rumors and should be posted so there won't be any more rumors. Some things need to be faced and not hide so situations can be rectified.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144083

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
My note: Here is another article that clarify the rumor. At least this one mention about Park Hae Jin's agency suing that news outlet. Good for him! He stood up for himself and Shin Hye and not let those news outlet get away with it. I hope he wins the case. :-V

Park Hae Jin Comments on His Dating Rumors With Park Shin Hye
By: kokoberry January 25, 2016
Cr: Soompi

Park-Hae-Jin-Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

In a recent interview with Star News, actor Park Hae Jin opened up about his feelings regarding the false reports and rumors about him dating actress Park Shin Hye.

He commented, “It was so weird and unexpected. I think it was malicious.”

The actor continued, “Whether or not the dating rumor was true or false, it was hurtful. I was shocked at the dating reports but also thought it was regrettable. Shin Hye must have also been quite hurt. From my perspective, I can only think of it as clickbait. I don’t know why they did that. The rumor about me dating Shin Hye really wasn’t true.”

Previously, Park Hae Jin’s agency stated that they will be pursuing legal action against the false dating reports.

Meanwhile, the actor and his latest drama “Cheese in the Trap” are enjoying great popularity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144086

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
I'm not sure, but I think there is a
#ParkShinHye's fanart there ♥
#CheeseIntheTrap Ep 7

cit.jpg

cit2.jpg

cit3.jpg

ooo-2.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144093

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
sarah.94 wrote:
IT Item: How K-Stars Wore IT - black leather

Actress Park Shin-hye earns a Triple Crown for her three different looks that mix and match black leather.
By matching it with a formal jacket that embellishes bold jewelry, she shows that she’s the official leader of “the K-entertainment heirs.”

psh-2.jpg

Her red-brown coat and shoes with glass heels show how leather shorts can look warm and classy.

ps1.jpg

Whoever said miniskirts with pleats were things of the past haven’t seen Park’s interpretation of the style. She looks like a true modern girl, ready to take on the world.

ps3.jpg

cr KPOPHERALD

RIGHT!!! She is the only actress i know that whatever she wears it fits her perfectly....it's like made for her..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Ihya

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 months ago #144158

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE ~! "Interview"#パク・シネ ""#ピノキオ"is now playing fun mid 20s and works made me feel strongly"

CZ25W7vWcAE62TW.jpg

CZ24qrOWkAAT0n5.jpg

CR.korepo.com/archives/183324
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu, Ihya

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144198

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE Female celebrities who wore netted veils in photoshoot

Friday, January 29, 2016 Bora | Goo Hara | Ha Ji Won | Han Ji Min | Jeon Ji Hyun | Kang Hye Jung | Kim Min Hee | Krystal | Lee Bo Young | Lee Hyori | Oh Yeon Seo | Park Bo Young | Park Han Byul | Park Shin Hye | Song Hye Kyo | Tiffany | Yoon Seung Ah .

1.ParkShinHye

bb1.jpeg

CR.kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2016/01/female-cele...who-wore-netted.html … …
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, montenegro

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144216

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Shinhye will be having a sport's day fanmeet in Korea on May 14th..It's only for 100 fans..
Via pearl0028

image-114.jpeg

My Note
Shinhye mentioned that she would be busy this year.....
It seems that the year will be full of projects....drama, FM's, CF's.......❓❓❓❓❓
:P :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 month ago #144217

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Ahhh.... My wild guess is since the fan meeting in May is for only 100 lucky individuals, chances of getting may be either the first come basis or those who are quick in finding out where to get lucky tickets to attend. :( and that number will be filled proto. :pinch:

Thank you for sharing sis Maris. She had done this intimate fans get together at least twice and she was very happy interacting with fans, having fun with games and such. :)
:heartsh:

Did u hear anything about any plans for her birthday fan meeting next month?

Looks like there is an announcement ? Maybe an event on January 31st ..... ;)
박신혜's Official FC
박신혜's Official FC – ‏@star_lightangel

~카페 공지 예고~
1/31 일요일 체육대회 관련 공지 올라갑니다!!!!
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 2.558 seconds