Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 days ago #146620

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

[ Video ] [ sparklingmag IG ] Understandavenue ChoSeHyun Exhibition #박신혜 Park Shin Hye

信惠 instagram.com/p/BEXfR2Etuu5/

www.instagram.com/p/BEXfR2Etuu5/

Via Patsy_Hk

Photo Gallery for EXO , 2PM , Cha Seoung Won, Kim So Hyeon, Park Hae Jin, Lee Min Ho, Choi Ji Woo, Park Shin Hye near Juan Stat.

image-399.jpeg

image-400.jpeg

image-401.jpeg

image-402.jpeg

Credit Cheongdam House

Last Edit: 8 years 5 days ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 days ago #146621

• Maris

30 portraits : eye contact booklet Park Shin Hye #박신혜

image-403.jpeg

image-404.jpeg

Credit Burning Monster

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 days ago #146672

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
[GRAND OPENING] 언더스탠드에비뉴 오픈 축하영상
Cr: UNDER STAND AVENUE

Published on Apr 18, 2016
UNDER STAND AVENUE GRAND OPENING 을 맞아
언더스탠드에비뉴를 함께 만들어온 사람들, 롯데면세점 모델, 시민 여러분들의 축하 응원 메시지를 영상에 담아 보았습니다.
희망이 담긴 소통의 공간으로 거듭날 수 있도록
언더스탠드에비뉴 많이 사랑해 주세
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 days ago #146680

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
I guess somewhere in this thread we mentioned something about ratings and drama and whether it is important and comparing to other dramas on the same time slot. Well here is an article about dramas and ratings. Shin Hye happened to get good dramas and I hope she continue to do it but there are times that it is out of her control. The article gives different perspective about it.

Unlucky K-Dramas: It’s All About the Timing
crystalcove April 15, 2016
Cr: Soompi

International fans of K-dramas have an advantage and a disadvantage over fans in Korea. While international fans have to wait for a drama to be available after it aired in Korea, they have the luxury to watch many dramas at the same time. However, fans in Korea must choose, if faced with the choice of two good dramas airing at the same time-slot, which drama they will watch over the other. The drama they didn’t choose, no matter how good it is, is left bad ratings and little media coverage. Oh, those unfortunate dramas.

“Please Come Back, Mister,” which starred Rain, Lee Min Jung, and Oh Yeon Seo, is a recent example of a good drama that just had the worst of luck. It went directly against “Descendants of the Sun,” airing on Wednesday and Thursday at the same time and premiering and ending exactly on the same days.

While “Please Come Back, Mister” was Rain’s first drama in two years and Lee Min Jung’s return to the small screen after giving birth, it just couldn’t compete with the combined interest in “Descendants of the Sun,” which was Song Joong Ki’s first drama after his military service, famed writer Kim Eun Sook’s latest drama, and Song Hye Kyo’s first in three years.

“Descendants of the Sun” (hereafter “Descendants”) premiered with 14.3 percent and “Please Come Back, Mister” (hereafter “Mister”) started at 6.6. The gap only grew wider as the weeks went on, with “Descendants” ending at 38.8 percent and “Mister” at 2.6 percent.

Song Joong Ki wasn’t always so lucky with his dramas; the 2010 KBS drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” while popular internationally, didn’t do as well as it could in Korean tv viewership ratings because it went against MBC’s “Dong Yi” and SBS’s “Giant.” “Dong Yi” ratings ranged from 10 to 30 percent during the course of 60 episodes, and “Giant” ranged from 10 to 40 percent. Sungkyunkwan Scandal started off in the single digits, going against the two huge hits airing in competing networks. It did manage to peak at 14.3 percent later in its run, so one can imagine how well it could have done if it didn’t go against the other dramas.

This 2005 KBS drama is one that those who describe themselves as true K-drama aficionados speak with respect. It’s also the drama that gave the lead Uhm Tae Woong the nickname “Uhm Force.” Unfortunately, this drama went against “My Name Is Kim Sam Soon.” (hereafter “Kim Sam Soon”) Yeah, that drama. It premiered on the same day, but with the novelty of an actress gaining weight for her role (Kim Sun Ah gained around 20 pounds), viewers went for “Kim Sam Soon.” It premiered at 17.4 percent and ended with 49.1. “Resurrection” premiered at 10.9 percent. It went as low as 8.0 percent on the day of the finale of “Kim Sam Soon,” but the ratings rose after the competition was gone, ending at 22.9.

What dramas did you really like and thought was good, but had poor ratings in Korea?

I hope Shin Hye's Doctor does well and get high ratings. At least Kim Woo Bin's and Lee Jong Suk's drama is on different time slot. But there are also other good dramas out at the same time slot. :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 2 days ago #146723

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
The Exquisite #Parkshinhye

CgoZzhDUYAEOMiV.jpg

CgoZzO4VEAEUfcz.jpg

CgoZ0RRUYAAnOUr.jpg

CgoZx3CUkAA6VZ6.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 day ago #146740

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye and click Jay, "rabbit that appeared on the green" piece on a golf course
TVREPORT |At 2016 04 May 23 16 06 minutes

CgtLyu5UkAAHUge-2.jpg

r.580x0Photo = click Jay Instagram
Model and actress of the clock Jay has revealed a friendship with Park Shin Hye. Click Jay is 23 days, "rabbit. I who appeared on the green, fun is" to own Instagram posted a single photo along with the writing that. Published in the clock Jay and Park Shin Hye wearing a golf wear in the photo is smiling bright facial expression while the piece. Was a photo that was harmonious to the goodness of relationship comes through.

CR.news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2043530 …
Last Edit: 8 years 1 day ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 day ago #146745

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From 30 Portraits Exhibiton.....

CgunNhIUgAADlfJ.jpg

Hmm i don't know what this bracelet is about

CgunNhIUkAA3WXD.jpg

cr SeihonCho FB
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 day ago #146747

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
A photographer, Seihon Cho opens a one of a kind exhibition.... of LDF Korean Top Models ...
named as 30 Portraits "Eye Contact"
<Under Stand Avenue Opening event>

When : 19th April ~ 1st May
Where : Art Stand in Under Stand Avenue (Exit 3 of Seoul-Forest Station on subway BunDang line)
:ding:

Sis@jenzzy, a wild guess... bracelet from Seihon Cho photography ?
Seihon Cho was known for those photographs orphans in black n white for "Letters from Angels" with celebrities... he held exhibitions.

love this one.... pure n spontaneous

:heartsh: :ding: =X
Last Edit: 8 years 1 day ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 1 day ago #146767

• Maris

Top75 Weibo #hashtag ranking

#9 Song joongKi
#10.Kim Soohyun
#11. Victoria
#13.Lee Minho
#15.Lee jongsuk
#21.Park ShinHye
#28. Yoona
#29. Song Hye Gyo
#41. Song Ji Hyo
#42. IU
#71.Jun Ji Hyun

image-467.jpeg

image-468.jpeg

Via

My Note

Please note a glaringly obvious fact that Shinhye has had no project for the past one and half year but still is placed so high in the search ranking. Victoria has a Chinese drama, a movie My Saapssy girl, Song Hye Gyo has the highly successful drama DOTS recently ended......BUT .......Shinhye has that enviable position in the hearts of the people.....

Last Edit: 8 years 1 day ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 10 hours ago #146801

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
9 Child Stars That You Won’t Recognize Today
Posted on April 23, 2016

Kim So Hyun (2007 vs 2015)
In 2007, Kim So Hyun starred in her first drama, "Que Sera, Sera" at the age of 9. Now in 2015, she has become the lead role once again in "Who Are You School 2015."
item_104190_1280px_9b0071728bf24e29b48478f92ca9631b.jpeg

Lee Hyun Woo (2005 vs 2014)
From "Spring Day" which was released in 2005 to co-starring in the movie, "The Technicians," you won't believe how much this actor changed in 9 years but the baby face still remains.
item_104193_1280px_befccea4101b45559b6f688e881597e21.jpeg

Yoo Seung Ho (2002 vs 2012)
Commonly known as one of the lead actors for the drama, "I Miss You," the actor has truly grown so much from his days as a child actor from the movie, "On the Way Home."
item_104199_1280px_0f00bae8c6f741629fddf6703dccf479.jpeg

Park Shin Hye (2003 vs 2014)
Still maintaining her youthful and energized facial features, Park Shin Hye has grown and blossomed into a beautiful young woman throughout her acting career from "Stairway to Heaven" to "Pinocchio."
item_104200_1280px_637daa6597fd4618b07f26ce9b04b37c.jpeg

Park Gun Tae (2004 vs 2013)
Well known for his career beginning with the dramas "I'm Sorry, I Love You" and "East of Eden," Park Gun Tae remains with his big cheeks in a grown up's body in "Iris II."
item_104201_1280px_3e57bc28a60146e7900710ab475c343b.jpeg

Moon Geun Young (2000 vs 2012)
At only 13 years old, Moon Geun Young proved as a talented youth during "Autumn In My Heart." Her most recent contribution took place in 2012 with "Cheongdamdong Alice" where she becomes a poor girl who falls in love with a rich CEO.
item_104202_1280px_421edf711d874bba97abccfb5e471f39.jpeg

Kim Sae Ron (2009 vs 2014)
It's astounding how much this actress has changed within 5 years. Currently 14 years old, this actress still has much time to grow with the changes she has made through the drama "A Brand New Life" until "High School Love On."
item_104203_1280px_e89ea7bd30dc412ebc388a56f0c04170.jpeg

Lee Min Ho (2001 vs 2013)
No, this is not the Lee Min Ho you are thinking about (it's the other one). Starting his acting when he was 5 years old, Lee Min Ho was recognized for his role in the film, "Waikiki Brothers" in 2001 and now with his role in "The Prime Minister and I" in 2013.
item_104209_1280px_51d8f1f04d9b461aa8adea812a9414f3.jpeg

Kim Yoo Jung (2006 vs 2014)
Another actress beginning at age 5, Kim Yoo Jung has continued to have a flawless and youthful face throughout her acting career. From "Sympathy for Lady Vengeance" to "Secret Door," she has continued to keep those signature features, while also growing up and maturing.

Cr.www.koreaboo.com/interactive/9-child-sta...ont-recognize-today/
Last Edit: 8 years 10 hours ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.937 seconds