Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147318

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Top 10 Russian Fan-Club Korean Female Stars:

image-531.jpeg

image-532.jpeg
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verba_, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, vino

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147324

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from sis @Jenzzy's post where various pictures of Shinhye were in school uniform....
it's nice to know where she wore them in her dramas...

... did I miss anyother ?

photo cr to owner
:luvluv: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147357

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Celebs who considered going under the knife

It's not unusual for celebrities to contemplate plastic surgery, let alone undergo the actual process. They're always under the public eye and scrutiny, not to mention they're constantly being criticized for their looks!

Some celebrities were bold enough to reveal on television that they at some point or another considered getting specific work done on their face - but in the end, they decided not to. This means, some of your favorite celebrities might have ended up looking different from how they do now! Check out the faces you love and adore below that might look differently now if they had gone through with it (and of course none of them had to)

Hani
considered going under the knife to fix her nose as her agency director said it could "use some work." However, she ultimately decided not to be, thanks to the wise words of her mother, who said that fixing her nose wouldn't transform her into Kim Tae Hee.

IU
IU worried her nose looked too small or flat from the side so that maybe she should elevate the bridge. However, she decided not to in the end,

Honey Lee
This one's a bit of a strange one! Miss Korea-turned-actress Honey Lee revealed that she got an offer for plastic surgery when she first debuted - to get rid of her dimples! Now it's become her signature trademark! She decided not to do the surgery because she had debuted already and thought the sudden disappearance of them would be noticeable and awkward. Eventually, people found them charming! And why wouldn't they?

Minah
revealed that she had seriously considered getting the double eyelid surgery at one point because she wanted brighter, bigger looking eyes.

Ga In
Ga In is possibly one of the most famous celebrities in South Korea for having monolids because her eyes are also quite small. Because double eyelids is very common in the South Korean entertainment world, it comes as no surprise that she considered getting them, too. However, her mother also came into play. When she first went to the plastic surgery clinic, her mom told the doctor it was impossible to make her eyes bigger. In the end, her eyes became so well known she decided there was no point in changing them.

Park Shin Hye

misc_1463082785_e_parkshinhye.jpg

Park Shin Hye is another celebrity who pondered getting her nose tweaked. She explained that the end was "stubby," so people would say it's "ugly" and "divided." Ultimately, she decided to just ignore them and keep her nose the way it is because it's unique to herself, and therefore, charming.

Kim Hee Sun
Kim Hee Sun who is known for her goddess-like looks revealed that she decided to go for a consultation at a plastic surgery clinic. She ultimately decided to stay natural and not go under the knife, adding that the whole process was so expensive she'd rather buy alcohol with that money.

Jay Park
The hip hop artist likewise revealed that he had gone in for a plastic surgery consultation because there were so many beauty standards in South Korea that didn't exist in the United States like small face, high nose bridge, and double eyelids. He was of the thought that he could become a 'flower boy,' which was a popular look at the time, and become popular.

Song Jae Rim

Unlike the other mothers who prevented their daughters from undergoing plastic surgery with their oh-so-kind words, Song Jae Rim's mother practically beseeched him to get inner double eyelids through cosmetic surgery so that he would look gentler (since he kept playing cold or stoic roles). Turns out there was no need to because people liked his eyes!

CR.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/celebs-who-c...oing-under-the-knife
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147358

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello ,

Why most of the celebrity in Korea wants to undergo surgery? They want to be accepted in the society or it just a trend there.The more they change themselves the more they look like what a zombie, so the plastic surgeon in korea are very rich even normal people there are also not natural.So sad to hear that but anyways that's their choiceand their money..Goodluck to them
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147384

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi @Alou68,
:heartsh:
From what I read, one reason is that the cosmetic surgery is encouraged by their agency... who seem to set standards of "beauty" in Korea entertainment industry. Some go through chiseling part of their chins (square jaw reduction) for the so called V-line.

Sad to think from seeing some before and after pictures, is the fact that the genes still in their system and when they have babies, the children inherits the parents genes not the cosmetic surgery transformation. I would guess for whatever it's worth for now, somehow changes their looks to another level.

and in Shinhye's case, it was suggested, she thought about it but decided to keep her appearance intact.. Great decision !!

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147387

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hi@ nu2me

I't so sad to hear those issues, they set some standard for their talents.Sometimes they look like the same, yes when they have their babies it will show on their genes their real persona.I can't understand their standard.I am thankful that Shin hye did not pursue her surgery regarding her nose because she is pretty..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 11 months ago #147499

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Top 5 celebrities who would be inventors like Thomas Edison

Celebrating the 2016 Inventor‘s day, Seven Edu conducted a survey to choose which Korean celebrity would be perfect as a inventor.

The survey question read: “Who would be the best star to become an inventor just like Thomas Edison?”

Below are the top five stars chosen, based on answers of 562 people.

No.1 Song Joong Ki.... let's check on...

No.4 Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye (4 percent)

source: kpopherald
:ding:

;) interesting response... was the question meant to be a character in a drama/movie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deswinsyah, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 10 months ago #147681

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Taluwang Girls' my king continents, #ParkShinHye olrimyeo photos to SNS "She was my first love."

2016052317265669843_00_512.jpg

Girls' my king Continental posted a photo of Park Shin Hye in the SNS. 23 days continents king was on his Instagram showing "She was my first love," is writing in Hangul.

. The king of the continent together, attracted attention to post pictures of Park Shin Hye The king of the continent movies Taiwanese actor starring in "My Girls", has been gaining popularity despite the small number of screens. (Photo: Royal continent Insta g) [MTN online News reporter team = baekseunggi (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)]

cr.M.MTN.CO.KR
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 10 months ago #147687

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
The news above mentions Darren Wang (Chinese name Wang Ta lu) has selected Park Shin Hye as his first-love and he had posted a photo of Shin Hye on his IG stating this. Darren is a Taiwanese actor famous in Korea for his film 'Our Times'. Korean fans wrote underneath his IG saying they were jealous of Shin Hye.

Good taste Darren!!
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 10 months ago #147690

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Kiki22 wrote:
The news above mentions Darren Wang (Chinese name Wang Ta lu) has selected Park Shin Hye as his first-love and he had posted a photo of Shin Hye on his IG stating this. Darren is a Taiwanese actor famous in Korea for his film 'Our Times'. Korean fans wrote underneath his IG saying they were jealous of Shin Hye.

Good taste Darren!!
Go pursue her...My blessing is with you...She is still single and available...hehehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.735 seconds