• Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 8817
#Parkshinhye V LIVE Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2

IMG_20180517_141805_766.jpg

IMG_20180517_141845_994.jpg

IMG_20180517_141905_548.jpg

3-3.jpg

V LIVE Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2! First runner is Park Shin Hye
Good morning. Actor Park Shin Hye. Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 1, which started in January, has been successfully completed and I am greeting it as the first runner of Season 2. In Season 2, a total of 10 actors, including myself, perform donation missions through Relay V Live, and if the mission is successful, they will be donated to education, emotional support, and food expenses for children living in low-income families in Korea. I am very excited and happy to be able to participate in a campaign that presents hope and possibility to someone.
Poverty and crisis home threatening children's dreams
When we look around, there are children who are neglected because of economic difficulties of their families and disagreements of their parents. Children who can not go to school, wait for their parents at home, and children who are not cared for at home because of family disagreements. The role of the regional children's center is therefore important. The Regional Children's Center serves as a bridge between the school and the home, and helps the child's physical, emotional and cultural growth so that the child can grow into a healthy member of society so that no child is unserved by poverty. I thought that I needed constant attention and support for the children left in loneliness, so I decided to look at the small things that I could do.

Ⓒ Kia measures

Sharing with fans, 'Starlight Angel Project'
The 'Starlight Angel Project', which started in 2012, is a sharing project with fans from all over the world. I wanted to provide a place to study for children around the world. We have completed the Sinhye Center in the Philippines starting from the Ghana Center in Ghana, Africa. Local Childcare Center operated by Kia Control in Korea Supporting the winter heating of happy home schools and improving the poor environment, many children are developing beautiful dreams in comfortable learning spaces.
8 pm on May 18! Park Hye-hye's V LIVE will deliver your first hope!
Adults need to work hard to keep their children's right to life. Star Relay Heart Challenge Season 2 begins with actor Park Shin-hye and ten actors will perform a donation mission for hope. Star Challenge donations and donations you donate will be donated to the education, emotional support, and school meals of low-income domestic children through Happy Bean . Support Star Heart Challenge Season 2 with one click!

* After the campaign ends, the amount will be transferred to the group 100% without any deduction of fees .
* Will be held regular savings when applying for regular monthly payments , the end of the campaign time regular payments are automatically terminated .

<Park Shin Hye Go to V LIVE ▼>

Cr>fund.happybean.naver.com/congfund/FundView?fundno=1555555
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarah.94, Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 2 months 3 weeks ago #156853

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ
spotted at "Intersection", a clothing retail store in Seoul, Korea

IMG_20180524_123651.jpg

IMG_20180524_125419_735.jpg

Cr> MilanoIce ( Weibo )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 1 month 2 weeks ago #156906

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#CLEO #Singapore 2018 July issue #Parkshinhye (Cover Star)

FB_IMG_1529993888618.jpg

FB_IMG_1529993882432.jpg

FB_IMG_1529993871263.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by jhen30.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 1 month 4 days ago #156922

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#TheHeirs #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

IMG_20180710_084504.jpg

Coming soon to H Now Entertainment!.
We bring you another exciting Korean soap. Tune in from Next week.
#hnow #entertainment #korean #week #drama

Cr. t.co/jrPPd7yMnX

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 1 week 5 days ago #156943

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye thanks Krystal for sending coffee cart to 'Memories of the Alhambra' set

IMG_20180802_224418_470.jpg

Park Shin Hye thanked f(x)'s Krystal for sending a coffee cart to the set of tvN's 'Memories of the Alhambra'.
On August 2, Park Shin Hye posted the photo below on Instagram with the message, "The most beautiful Soo Jung, thank you for the coffee cart. Because of you, we had a refreshing filming despite the 40C weather. World angel my love <3 Hahaha. Be happy."

In the image below, you can see the coffee cart has banners that say, "Because our pretty Shin Hye unnie shouldn't get hot <3 Only Shin Hye unni for Soo Jung."

How sweet!

Cr.www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/park-shi...-of-the-alhambra-set
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds