Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93819

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
=D just last month is 6.5 something right now is 6.6+ thats good! Fighting princess
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93836

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 message at Song Seung Heon China FM cr.Owhat官博

image_2014-08-22-5.jpg

CreditPank_Blue

My Note: where could they have bonded enough for Shinhye to sen a message at his FM?
Well , it could be the Shanghai Film Festival (SIFF), Shanghai Grand Theater where they were among the very few Korean artists to be invited along with Song Hye Gyo , Rain etc.......remember?...
Also, SSH is a very close friend of So Ji Sub........a common link ! Being few of them in Shanghai they all must have spent some time together.......
Now, I wonder what was the message........that might throw some light on the matter.......
I loved SSH in the princess with KTH........he reminded me of Gregory Peck my one of the favorite actors of bygone days....
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93847

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
I think about this two lately after the news of possible teaming up in SBS drama.

gif from their previous photoshoot for Nylon magazine.

cr: to rightful owner
:heartsh:

I already notice that they are very comfortable to each other during their CF shooting. I do think they will have good chemistry if they partner together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93856

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maris wrote:
#ParkShinHye #박신혜 message at Song Seung Heon China FM cr.Owhat官博

image_2014-08-22-5.jpg

CreditPank_Blue

My Note: where could they have bonded enough for Shinhye to sen a message at his FM?
Well , it could be the Shanghai Film Festival (SIFF), Shanghai Grand Theater where they were among the very few Korean artists to be invited along with Song Hye Gyo , Rain etc.......remember?...
Also, SSH is a very close friend of So Ji Sub........a common link ! Being few of them in Shanghai they all must have spent some time together.......
Now, I wonder what was the message........that might throw some light on the matter.......
I loved SSH in the princess with KTH........he reminded me of Gregory Peck my one of the favorite actors of bygone days....

If PSH is in the movie or drama partner with SSH. I will be smiling forever......May my dream come true!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93858

• nistymaj
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
hello to all :-V :-V

Maris dear friend.... I was surprised by your post - a pleasant surprise. He was also present then at HK Mama after party with SH and YSY. They were dancing together - not together together but shared the dance floor then....maybe their friendship started there :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93860

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@Maris I thought this is a video of what you just posted since Shin Hye is wearing the same black blouse
but it says that this is a video of her Taiwan FM message :(

image_2014-08-22-14.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Angel88, nistymaj, Chars, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93861

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
That a pleasant surprise @Maris, I could never connect them two... u remembered their being in the recent SIFF and @nistymaj, u got me to look for that MAMA afterparty, you guys have great memory. I'm jealous. Oh hope they work together in the future too @verfir. Thanks for the postings :) love u guys. @jenzzy nice pictures from her message to SSH.
:heartsh:
With all that, I am happy that Shinhye sent a video message to another hottie :blush: Song Seung Heon.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for future collaboration. :shy:

He's so popular abroad too.

SSH twitter
twitter.com/SongSH
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Angel88, nistymaj, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93879

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
nistymaj and Eve......it was a surprise news for me too and therefore that much more fun to post it. :lol: I am glad that you all enjoyed hearing about it. I am specially happy that it made Mahalia delurk ......hehehehehe :) please continue to do so........I did not remember him at the mama after party....wow....you are good. Have to go back and look at those pics again....

Jenzzy ..........you are really observant :). ...........maybe she recorded both the messages at the same time.....for SSH 's FM and Taiwan FM.

As far as future collaboration is concerned......after looking at SSH's latest movie trailer and news that he filmed a love scene in the buff for the first time.......I am double minded that he maybe a bit out of her league at the moment. But, if the subject matter is somewhere in between it should be a good project together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93886

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
22.8.2014 Song Seung Heon Beijing Fans Meeting 2014 - friends' messages
Shin Hye wishes started at 3.15. Kim Tae Hee also appear. :)

Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #93890

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@kimloveeun there you go....isn't she the cutest, clapping at the end of her message :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 2.485 seconds