Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95310

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: Hi @starfire, I got what u mean. The hotties are for our eye candy and yup we're greedy in that sense ;) :lol: . :heartsh:
True , I can't fantom the reason why some "hate" words are thrown at her... I have read hates in other celebrities too ... They are not immune to false accusations. sometimes we would response in defense .... other times can't reasonably do anything..... bashers always exist no matter who the celebrity is. A few are really scary at what spews in their mouths with absolutely no truth in what they say.

Shinhye is like family to me, that I would protect n defend.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95311

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This is from Taiwan's Daily View

我人生的花什麼時候開啊?」朴信惠在MV《像花的你My Dear》中,問了自己這樣一個問題。而在粉絲眼中,24歲的「防腐劑美女」朴信惠,終因《繼承者們》嬌豔盛開,光芒所及不僅於韓國,更從亞洲跨洋到美國。
(Bing translator)
Spent any time in my life? "Park Shin Hye in the MV 'My Dear', we ask ourselves the following question. But in the eyes of fans, 24 "antiseptic beauty" Park Shin Hye, the end result of the heirs of the flowers are in full bloom, light and not only in Korea, but also from Asia across the ocean to the United States.
DailyView網路溫度計透過網路大數據分析,以網友討論的頻率與聲量為基礎,來調查「天然美」之美女。結果發現,童星出身的朴信惠,難能可貴地保持始終如一的容貌,果然在DailyView調查台灣網友公認「天然美」的韓星排行中,勇奪第二名。

從「小靜書」到「車恩尚」,略顯嬰兒肥的臉頰、惹人憐愛的小鹿眼睛,即使不是典型美女,憑著清新可人的氣質、不完美也不動刀的骨氣,獲得「娘胎美女」、「防腐劑美女」等稱號!
:P we need a better translation please
It also mentioned the results of their survey gathered from netizens, on natural beauty........
You may continue reading from the link below

LINK Here
The following user(s) said Thank You: starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95312

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
More about new kdrama "pinocchio" that we are anticipating to happen... ;)
A rePost from @Hitoritabi.... (absolutely a fan of Lee Jong Suk :luvluv: )

More on Pinnochio - Part 2
WEDNESDAY, 03 SEPTEMBER 2014
Source: DC
Translation note: Please don’t let me be translating this for another person… honestly feels like an interesting drama anyway. :)

Tue-Wed Special Drama ‘Pinocchio’ - 20 Episodes

Whenever Pinocchio tells a lie, his nose will grow. Eventually he learned his lesson, refused to tell any more lies and became good. It is so that even a puppet could become a real boy and earn his happily ever after… This is the beautiful moral of ‘Pinocchio’, a child’s tale which is well known to everyone.

However, let’s branch out our thinking a little. Is there any person who could live without lying? No, even beyond that, is lying always something bad? Is the truth always righteous and beautiful? Are there not cases where people get irrevocably hurt by truths that they could have done without knowing, and end up becoming twisted by that knowledge?

The people in this story are searching for answers to these questions.

"Is there anyone who will immediately get found out when they lie? Then what if such a person became a reporter?"

Last year, in the drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’, writer Park Hye Ryun and PD Jo Soo Won brought us a moving drama about a boy who could read other people’s hearts. This time they will return with a story which focuses on a woman who has ‘Pinocchio Syndrome’ but became a reporter, and a man who became a reporter because he no longer believes in the truth.

A young man had lost his father, due to a reporter who acted on what he believed to be ‘the truth’ and displayed it to the world. Thus, he, Choi Dal-po, had to take another identity, Ki Ha-myeong, in order to hide from the publicity and the world. A girl cannot stop hiccupping whenever she tells a lie, so she decides to use it as her weapon and becomes a reporter who can only tell the truth, since ‘truth means life’ to her.

However, these two people who are the same age is actually uncle and niece. (T/N: wtf.) While their families know about this strange relationship, they kept it quiet because of the influence of one mysterious person. In any case, the man and the woman became intern reporters at two different broadcast stations, with completely different aspirations and values in their heart. Moreover, the two stations are actually rivals with one another, with a history of bad blood between them, especially the social issues departments…

A man who hates the ‘truth’ of reporters and a woman who sees ‘truth’ as important as her life. They inevitably butt heads with one another, but who knows if what they discover would be the truth? Or just another bunch of lies?

Writer Park Hye Ryun has a deft hand in building intricate stories and creating realistic characters; PD Jo Soo Won is known for his dedicated direction style and ability to wrangle multiple genres. The fact that the two are joining hands again is certainly good news for audiences. Airing in the second half of 2014, surely ‘Pinocchio’ will become another SBS drama that incites heated discussion.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Few more tidbits:

The script for ‘Pinocchio’ is completed to the 6th episode now and they are also looking for young actors to play the young versions of both the boy and the girl (I vote for the kid who always plays Young Jongsuk :P).

Also, if you want more ~proof~, SBS is apparently airing two Jongsuk movies (Hot Young Bloods and The Face Reader) next week; and HYB has Kim Young Kwang in it too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95313

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This is the post from DC that was translated kindly by Hitoritabi. :)

cr DC via Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95319

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On "Pinocchio" storyline....

I am hooked at the premise, it has depth and from the writing it centers on the female character... I'm loving it so far.... About the "relations part' that older reporter is responsible for his parents demise and the reason why they are relatives so to speak. The writer Park Hye Ryun does not deal with ordinary circumstance comes up with remarkable characters that draws the audience in.

They seem to be now casting for the child actors. I definitely think it's a sealed deal for the main leads. :blush: this is a chance of a lifetime.

It is her chance to focus method acting on her facial expressions not just physical actions. Fighting!
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95321

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Waaahh Sis Eve,
nervous waiting the confirmation whether it's YES or NO!!
If yes, does this drama end before the 2014 SBS Drama Award?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95324

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
@ elana I dont think so! This drama have 20 episodes it means it will end around January next year! Normally if 20 episodes will take 3 months! If ever she accept and the drama is successful
Then they wil get award next year???? :throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95327

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
@starfire182921,
oh my..if it end on January, hard to get award esp 'best couple award'.
I really want her win the best couple with other partner too! :( :( :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95328

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
I wish it could end before 2014 SBS Drama Awards
the end of year successful darmas have more chance to get the award...right?? :sickr:
please say I'm wrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, starfire182921, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #95332

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@elankham Oh yes sister i second that! :) best couple award with her next partner
@nu2me thanks so much for the update on 'Pinocchio'....after reading the storyline hmm i still can't get the real plot of the story....but thanks to your initial synopsis on the story.....makes me wonder what's Shin Hye's decision on this....we've been waiting for quite a while now :):):)
@starfire so there will be no nominations for Shin Hye for this year.....not even the Paeksang Popularity Award? Oh we might be quiet next year.....:(
@mana you are sooo right :)
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mana ^-^
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds