Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95820

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
YOUR FAVORITE 12 STARS WITH THE MOST KISSABLE LIPS

Last month, we asked you to let us know which stars you thought have the most kissable lips. And you didn’t hold back in letting us know your favorites. We couldn’t include every name that was given to us, but we tried to include the top 12 stars that you felt have the most kissable lips. See if you agree with other Viki fans!

Lee Min Ho

There’s no denying that no other Asian actor working today can make fans swoon quite like Lee Min Ho. You can’t get enough of this actor — or his kissable lips! See the hottest smackers in town in “Heirs” “The Great Doctor (aka Faith),” “City Hunter,” “Personal Taste” and “Boys Over Flowers”!

Kim Soo Hyun

Ever since “My Love From the Star” made this young actor into a major star, you can’t get enough of Kim Soo Hyun and his chiseled good looks. Don’t miss his sweet, juicy lips in “Dream High” and “The Moon Embracing the Sun” also!

Suzy

Bae Sue Ji — better known by her stage name Suzy (of the Korean girl group miss A) — was ranked No. 14 on a recent list of the 100 most beautiful faces. So it’s no wonder that many of you think she has one of the most kissable lips in Asia! See this stunning beauty in her roles in “Gu Family Book,” “Dream High” and “Big.”

Lee Dong Wook

Lee Dong Wook knows how to play strong, yet vulnerable, characters in “Hotel King,” “Wild Romance,” “Scent of a Woman” and “Partner.” But you also seem to be preoccupied by those shapely lips of his!

Jun Ji Hyun (Gianna Jun)

Jun Ji Hyun rose to stardom after her film “My Sassy Girl” became the highest-grossing comedy of 2001, but her role in the 2014 drama “My Love From the Star” escalated her to superstardom, with fans causing a worldwide shortage of the lipstick color she wore in the drama! You also can enjoy those beautifully polished lips in “White Valentine.”

Lee Jong Suk

When Lee Jong Suk is going through emotional distress in his roles in “Doctor Stranger,” “I Hear Your Voice” and “School 2013,” you just want to kiss those big, soft lips and make it all better!

Park Shin Hye

ParkShinHyelips.png

Park Shin Hye became the the most envied woman when she shared kissing scenes with Lee Min Ho in the 2014 drama “Heirs.” Maybe that’s why you voted for her as a star with one of the most kissable lips! Check out those luscious smoochers in “Flower Boy Next Door,” “You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings” and “Kimcheed Radish”!

Song Joong Ki

Bet you didn’t know that this young actor is a former speed skating athlete and very academically accomplished! But Song Joong Ki also published a health and beauty book for men in 2013, so he knows how to take care of his gorgeous lips! See the proof in “Innocent Man,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “A Tree With Deep Roots,” “Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors (aka OBGYN)” and “Triple”!

Lee Seung Gi

One of the most successful singer-turned-actors, Lee Seung Gi has demonstrated star power in his many drama roles. See those heart-melting lips in “You’re All Surrounded,” “Gu Family Book,” “The King 2 Hearts,” “My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho,” “Shining Inheritance” and as an MC for the variety show “Strong Heart.”

Chris Wu

The Taiwanese actor made his film debut in “Fragile in Love” in 2007 and his television debut in 2009 in the drama “Autumn’s Concerto.” Ever since then, Chris Wu has been melting hearts and gaining fans with this talents and those full, pouty lips! See them in action in the recently ended drama “Rock ‘n’ Road,” as well as “What Is Love” and “Inborn Pair.”

Park Yoochun

Park Yoochun commands respect as both an idol singer and serious actor who has shown his versatility in his roles in “Three Days,” “Rooftop Prince,” “Miss Ripley,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “I Miss You.” But you respect those lips, too!

Sunny of Girls’ Generation

The multitalented singer, dancer, radio personality, MC, model and actress has what you fans describe as kissable “duck lips.” See her many talents and those duck lips in Episode 165 and Episode 166 of “Strong Heart” and Episode 39 of “Running Man”!

Thanks to all of you who wrote in with your picks for your favorite kissable lips!

cr to Viki Official blog

*****Shouldn't the men who kissed our Shin Hye be envied as well :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Chars, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95856

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Kdrama's comparison of certain stars' graduation picture touched up with current look....
Shin Hye's one of those compared.....
Not much changes.....she's always been pretty :superkiss: :kiss1: :heartsh:

Bw8HhQnCEAAiKGt.jpg-large.jpeg

pic edited by PSH Arab fans
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95859

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
yeees right she's the same cute and pretty girl :luvluv:
You can distinguish her there's not much changes :)

thanks @jenzzy for sharing :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95914

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
instagram.com/p/sr0DVhFVZ1/
Check this out
I saw it on managers
Jun instagram
One of them is looks
Like shinhye! Dont know
If old or recent pics
With hongki too
:shy: sorry cant post the pic :throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95916

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
@starfire182921,

I screen cap the picture for you.

Screenshot2014-09-09at12.12.59AM.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95918

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
cool photo! @starfire it seems new....first time i saw it!....It wasn't on the web since we cannot copy pics from IG....we can only view pictures from IG :( Thanks for the link :shy: :bingo:

Great! @kimloveeun....i tried to copy but i couldn't from my laptop...
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95925

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ooooh our princess is enjoying her time with friends :lol: same to me i saw this pict for the first time
thanks to @rose for sharing and @kimi for the help :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #95931

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
:superkiss: thnx
@kimloveeun!! Ur the best
I feel relieve so it means
Shinhye is stl with
manager Jun!!!that
Pic just posted on IG
By manager Jun
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #96005

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

2nd Sept CF filming at school,heard there is JIS..Only saw PSH! Pity that couldn't see it clearly

image_2014-09-09-2.jpg

image_2014-09-09.jpg

Credit: Pank_Blue via tripleEdoubleLU

My Note: Hullo Everyone! :)
A new CF with Jo In Sung???
That is unexpected somehow for me because do not remember her shooting any in this age group ............but it would be great if true. I like him and LBY....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, nistymaj, starfire182921, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 8 months ago #96006

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u sis@Maris
:heartsh:
I saw the pictures too but can't figure out anyone. sigh
you mean Jo In Sung!.... this Jo In Sung?

oh lordy lord! I am loving it! I can't wait to see the outcome! :pray: it's them in this cf.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, Chars, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.721 seconds