Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142830

• NileRose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
I am really happy that uri princess will review a drama seriously I am missing her I wish her to do her =D best in exams and graduate to make a lot of projects .
I HOPE THAT SHE WILL ACCEPT AND PLEASE SBS don't change the story and make the previous name is drama title :)
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by NileRose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142833

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello @NileRose, welcome to our community :) so happy to see familiar name. Thank you for sharing.
:heartsh:

I do agree with you on the original title.... It is unique n eye catching.... More "humane and Korean"(for lack of better word) than the English name "Doctors". For me, it has more impact. :blush:

Hope our wish n her role in this drama would bring out her unseen n untapped talents...
:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142841

• NileRose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
@nu2me ; Honey thank you for welcoming I just missed all the people on soompi so I came Here . :luvluv: :-V
Yes let our wish comes true I am really hungry I need her to appear right now :touched
:kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142843

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ooohhhh @NileRose from Soompi :lol: i used to see your comments there :)
i guess you are Egyptian ?? :P
Welcome to our community, Happy to have a sweet fan abroad PSHIC hehehehe enjoy spazzing huh ;)

I hope to see Shin Hye so soon on the small screen too, am missing her :luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94, syelin88, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142892

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Things looking up on many fronts.....
Shinhye looking at the scripts... :P
:luvluv:
Just a bit concerned about the writer! Have not seen any of her dramas.
A good drama is possible if the characters are multi layered with an interesting storyline. Even female-centric roles need to be well written for the audience to connect .
Beyond that….the role does seem to be what would be something challenging and different from her previous ones.
I wonder who is the director and the lead?
Eagerly waiting for Shinhye’s next drama but with a good director and script.
:ding:

Another good news being that Nilerose has joined our community.......
She has to be my first friend when I first started looking up about Shinhye so naturally I am excited at seeing her here....
It's been sometime now since she has become very busy after becoming a doctor ........
Has Shinhyes project news compelled her to find time?
Whatever.....I am delighted.... :P

Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, BluenB, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #142921

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Good evening, good afternoon, good morning to you !!!!
:heartsh:

woah.... Since we found out that Shinhye was offered the role for SBS and is reviewing no confirmation yet atm... The drama original title as Female Gangster Hye Jung (may change to "Doctors" but no official word yet). written by Ha Myung Hee, who won this piece as the Best Drama Script award in 2010 in a contest held by the Broadcasting Content Promotion Foundation. This may be SBS drama after Six Flying Dragons finishes its 50-episode run on Monday- tuesday schedule.

.... I've also read about MBC will have Tyrant as tentatively scheduled to follow Dazzling Temptation on Mondays and Tuesdays beginning in April 2016 with PD Joo Sung-woo and hit writer Jang Young-chul team for 50 eps and role was offered to actress Hwang Jung-eum.

What is KBS drama for the same time slots ?
If everything become official, this will be ratings competition.
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 3 months ago #143527

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
#ParkShinHye is considering FGHJ (Doctors) ; will possibly appear in another work before it mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?ai…

image-724.jpg

Via margaux_sa
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144452

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Added the upcoming Korean drama "Doctors"'s page to HanCinema database

"Doctors" (2016)

Written by Ha Myeong-hee

Network : SBS

With Park Shin-hye (Pending cast),...

Synopsis
A drama about the realism in the relationship between doctors and patients and the social prejudice of educational background and origin.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2016

doc.jpg

cr Han Cinema
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144476

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
source: movie news guide
FEB 8, 2016
By Hannah Marfil

PARK SHIN HYE EARNS THEATER DEGREE, GRADUATES FROM UNIVERSITY

Park-Shin-Hye2.jpg

Getting a bachelor’s degree may seem normal for young people and students across the world, however, this educational feat may be a challenge for someone in the entertainment industry. Although there are celebrities who still try to balance work and attending school, such as a famous Korean actress who recently graduated from the university.

The actress who partnered with famous Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk and Lee Jong Suk in various Korean drama series has finally earned her bachelor’s degree in theater. Park Shin Hye is set to receive her diploma on Tuesday, Feb. 15 from the Chung Ang University, KDrama Stars reported. However, her busy schedule and prior overseas appointment may prevent her from attending the graduation ceremony, as shared by a representative from her entertainment agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment.

Park is one of the Korean celebrities who continued with their studies while pursuing her career as an actress. Normally, it would take a student four years to complete the theater degree. However, the actress spent a total of eight years to finish her studies. Continuing her education was a move that the Hallyu actress wanted to make despite her hectic schedule. She said in a previous interview with No Cut News that she wanted to be “normal” and to go to school like any other student, according to the same report. “It’s fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel that freedom since I was young,” she stated.

She also attributed her initial decision to continue her studies to her Dream Factory Manager Lee Sung Hwan. Park shared an advice that Lee told her have another focus in life, aside from showbiz. She also explained that finishing school was something that her parents wanted for her as well. “They wouldn’t have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university,” she added.

Meanwhile, Park has been busy completing endorsement agreements such as the new model for the casual clothing line Roem for the brand’s 2016 spring-summer collection. She was also identified as the new face of Alton Sports, for the bicycle company’s new campaign. The actress is also said to be considering a role for a new drama with the working title “Female Gangster Hyejung,” Soompi reported.

The upcoming drama will feature a story about a woman who had a rough experience growing up, but decided to become a doctor to help turn her life around. The drama is set to air in SBS and will mark Park’s return to the small screen after series “Pinocchio.” S.A.L.T. Entertainment has yet to confirm the actress’ participation in the drama project.

“Female Gangster Hyejung” is expected to air in summer 2016, after “Six Flying Dragons” ends its 50- episode run.

Photo Source: Facebook/Park Shin Hye
www.movienewsguide.com/park-shin-hye-ear...es-university/154811
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144478

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Based on this article, it seems like it is almost a firm deal that PSH will be acting on that new drama right aftrr Six Flying dragons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 4.285 seconds