Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145741

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Good evening, good morning, hello there ! :)

Totally unbeknownst to us all that Our fav, Park Shin Hye has a schedule in the Philippines for her photoshoot for InStyle Korea magazine... their IG mentions BrunoMagli so I am guessin her photos will include those stylish bags... maybe the Disney Alice inWonderland line. :)

Lucky fan, Jahdiwas able to be at the airport to meet and greet Shinhye...

She's so kind. We waved to her to bid goodbye. Moments after that she waved again from the van..
cr jahdeeeee
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145742

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Let's look back at news from Seoul....

Park Shin Hye at looking pretty at Incheon Airport; Goes to Manila for a photoshoot

cr the Seoul story
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145743

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
032116 Shinhye you're sooooo beautiful Welcome to Manila p2
cr: @panda101sf

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowhninpyae, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145744

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shinhye has left the airport. But the best part was her waving goodbye to us. Sad I didn't capture that part.
cr @jahleeeee

Thank you!

looks like they were in the parking lot... :) waiting for the white van.

woah... it's hot and humid in Manila.. weather is 90s, Clear with periodic clouds, 66% humidity
tomorrow will be partly cloudy, 95 with 57% humidity
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145745

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
032116 Welcome to Manila @ssinz enjoy your stay!
Cr: @panda101sf via @jahdeeeee

Thank you for those precious pictures in Manila upon Shinhye's arrival
Last Edit: 8 years 1 week ago by nu2me.

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 1 week ago #145752

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Wow, thanks everyone for this unexpected visit to the Philippines. I'm sure a lot of sisters that reside in the Philippines are excited that she is there for a photoshoot. Maybe there's a chance of one of the sisters getting a glimpse of her. I wonder if she will also visit the site for her charity (Shin Hye Center) that she was planning in the Philippines after her photoshoot. I thought she was planning in going to the Philippines in May.

Hope she has a great photoshoot :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 6 days ago #145765

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
My friend and I tried waiting for her at a hotel that they say she is staying....
stayed there for almost 2 hours but of course, not a glimpse of Shin Hye :(

No regrets, had i not done it.....it would always be a what if!

Good night dear sisters :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, sonia loubaresse, seirazde, klebis, jhen30

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 6 days ago #145774

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[Photo] Park Shin Hye "Bling Bling Nail Art + Intense (airport fashion)

2016032101001757500121871.jpg

Asia Today reporter Lee Sang-hee = departure actress Park Shin Hye has to arrived Manila via Incheon International Airport Singles AM 21 days and photo shoot cars and personnel towards journalists.

cr. www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160321010012187
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 6 days ago #145776

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis @jenzzy, hope you will get a chance to see her while she's there. I read that she maybe there for two days.

Looks like from Asiatoday posted by sis @jhen is that Shinhye's stay in Manila is for a photoshoot for Single's magazine, May issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 5 days ago #145792

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Parkshinhye in Incheon Airport heading to Manila

Howdy @sis eve, sorry i can't answer you for that. but if we the believed those issue that spreading right now. specially this link www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20160321010012187 … i guessed? it's true? and i think she's still in phils. co'z there's someone posted in the soompi forum that her husband saw parkshinhye and her staff eating lunch @ MAX Restaurant. and i qoute "Max's Restaurant(Mendiola) just before the entrance going to Malacanang Palace compound - our version of the Blue House (Office of the Pres)" thats' what she wrote. and her husband say's shinhye is very beautiful 'take note- without make-up and she smells so good. she even smiled @him and he was mesmerized of our princess. how lucky he is? my ultimate wish is to see her personally. hopefully someday?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.048 seconds