Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145858

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin Hye stayed in Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

image-262.jpeg

Credit yapech via Rysaa Park

image-263.jpeg

image-264.jpeg

image-265.jpeg

image-266.jpeg

My Note
Hullo everyone
Shinhye stayed at this high end luxury 5 star hotel with Bay views......

Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, Yelapunzel

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145859

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Wow... no wonder from what I read, Shinhye stayed not just a day or two... the entourage must have enjoyed their stay in The Philippines.... that is a luxurious hotel by the Manila Bay (Sofitel Philippines ).. I read too that it is very hot climate in Manila.

thank you sis Maris for this info.... wonder if anyone was able to capture her anywhere.... ;)
:heartsh:

Sofitel hotel is a nice chain of hotels, There is one... in Barcelona, accommodations were excellent!
Last Edit: 8 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, BluenB, Yelapunzel

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145861

• Maris
Good morning Eve!

I doubt people at hotel would.....else celebrities would hesitate to stay in them. But, yes there are always one or two who do. Though .....that's not seen generally.
It is a luxurious hotel! Shinhye is still there? Don't know! Have not seen any info in regards to her coming back. Her favorite Hera Seoul fashion show fall/winter 2016 kicked off this Monday. I believe Jain Song is also there on 25th.....if I remember correctly!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145863

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That is today, March 25th ! So Shinhye did not attend Jain Song's fashion showcase ?
It is now 9:45 pm in Seoul

I only saw the picture of F/X Amber attending..... so far, waiting for other celeb pictures from that event
:ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145881

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
‪#‎Parkshinhye‬ Trip to Manila Phil's.

12884399_1169881666366987_324569113_n.jpg

12516351_1169881586366995_129055288_n.jpg

12476370_1169881156367038_1525975224_n.jpg

12884388_1169881623033658_1498619986_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, BluenB, Yelapunzel

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145891

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Based on the Singles magazine creative director's IG post.... ;) Shinhye should be back in Seoul.

Now let us see which event she will pop up
:shy:

There is the last day for Seoul Hera fashion week F/W 2016... Which started on March 21st.

There is.... Nike will be releasing two Nike Air Max Zero on 26th March 2016 in Korea. They had one in NY on March 17th and doing the tour....
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, BluenB

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 3 weeks ago #145894

• Maris

her staffs, singles staffs & her friends arrived in seoul this morning.Unless she wants to stay here alone so maybe she's still here

Credit pearl0024

My Note
Hullo everyone!
From above info we have no idea about her whereabouts. She could have played Ninja and quietly entered Korea or she may still be in Manila or somewhere else. Being a devout Christian, family oriented person and with the Easter weekend here.....why do I think that she maybe with her family spending this time together?....
We will hear something on Monday....just my guess! :P
This is what comes from overthinking and searching for news about her.. :lol:

Jen........those are awesome creations.....
:heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, BluenB, Yelapunzel

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 8 years 2 weeks ago #145992

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
woah.... finally we hear from the Philippines news...

Leeteuk, Kangin, Shownu, Park Shin Hye spotted in Manila
by Jonathan M. Hicap, March 29, 2016

Four Korean stars visited the Philippines recently.

Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kangin, and Monsta X’s leader Shownu were spotted by fans at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminal 1 on Mar. 27.

The three stopped over Manila on their way to Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea to film the Korean TV reality show “Law of the Jungle.”

Photos of the three were posted on Twitter by a fan named Viel @vmonbiased whose cousin works at NAIA.

Of Shownu, she added, “My cousin told me that he was really friendly and even agreed to take photos with the people there.”

Meanwhile, Korean actress Park Shin Hye visited Manila last Mar. 21 for a magazine photo shoot. The star was spotted arriving at NAIA.

A fan with the Instagram account @fayeswinney who was able to take her photos posted, “Shinhye is in Manila!! She waved at us and was all smiles
image: www.mb.com.ph/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

:) She also waved when her van was about to leave.”

She was also spotted by a fan at Blue Bay Walk on Macapagal Boulevard in Pasay City on Mar. 23.

“PARK SHIN HYE is hereee ! Waaah so gorgs,” wrote Kate @unnikitya on Twitter.

The star of dramas such as “The Heirs,” “Flower Boys Next Door” and “Pinocchio” held a fan meeting in Manila in May 2014.
source: Manila Bulletin
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BluenB

Park Shin Hye heading to Manila, Philippines 03-21-16 7 years 6 months ago #150883

• ChoiDalPo
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 467
Besides being beautiful, intelligent, talented, sweet, sensitive, Park Shin-hye at an early age with a very big heart and a lot of actresses and actors should prendrent example. What she did for children is simply outstanding and very generous. Park Shin-hye is an angel :heartsh: :heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, IntoTheBlue, Yelapunzel
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds