Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo)

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #78921

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Congratulations to PSH for reaching over 5MILLION followers!!!! DAEBAK!!!:wahaha

Park Shin Hye radiates in pictorial for makeup brand 'Enprani'
credit: allkpop

315808_3325_2225.jpg

(I LOVE this PHOTO....like an angel)

Park Shin Hye gave a breath of fresh air with her natural beauty in a pictorial for cosmetics brand 'Enprani'!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye gives a breath of fresh air with her natural beauty in a BTS cut

The actress modeled the brand's 2014 S/S makeup look 'Peony Dew' looking like a blossoming flower with her pink and orange makeup. The brand highlighted her pure and innocent image for the new line.

The brand's marketing director commented, "Park Shin Hye's image in the pictorial for the S/S line will attract the attention of female consumers who want clear and beautiful skin."

Park Shin Hye is set to enter filming for her new film 'The Tailors' this month.
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, bungii, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #78954

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
i agree with you sis maris, that photo of her looks so natural, as if she's not wearing any make-up on.

so beautiful shinhye...

i like that term, goddess of flowers on her.. since she's into flower arrangement these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79285

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Is ‘The Goddess Of Flower’ This Spring
By Staff Writer | Feb 12, 2014

image_2014-02-12-17.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye of the SBS drama "The Heirs" is the goddess of flower this spring through a promotional photo shoot of a makeup brand. A cosmetic brand shared the beauty photo shots of Park Shin Hye for their 2014 spring summer season.

On the photo shoot, Park Shin Hye featured the cosmetic brand's 2014 spring summer signature look called Peony Dew, and showed off her glossy, flawless skin that reminded the viewers of the little morning dew on peony.

Park Shin Hye in the photo shots wore vivid pink and orange colors. Park Shin Hye, in addition to the photo shots, featured the skin care styling, and the spring breeze collection, and transformed her image from the naïve, cheerful image into city like, chic, and sexy image.

The marketing director at the cosmetics brand said on selecting Park Shin Hye as their new model, "Park Shin Hye showed off her multiple charms in the photo shoots, so that the fans and consumers can know what products are the best for them. Park Shine Hye looks so spring and summer like in the pictures, that anybody who wants clean and flawless skin like Park Shin Hye would be interested in the products."

Credit: kdramamaster
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79361

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
caps from Shin Hye's Holika Holika TV commercial - Good Cera
like a ballerina, angelic...

The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Chars

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79362

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
delightful...

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, moon, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79363

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good Cera super cream....
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, moon, Maris, mana ^-^

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79366

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Sis Eve,
thanks so much for the nice screen caps.
have you try the product?

Have a pleasant evening everyone.
Good Day for those who just saw sunrise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79369

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis @Elana. Happy Valentine's day to you. Have a nice day! We're blasted by snowstorm today 6 inches of snow, sleet, lots of flooded streets. don't know how we'll manage tomorrow.

I try getting that product but they don't carry it in a cosmetic store.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 3 months ago #79435

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-02-14.jpg

Credit: Holika Holika FB
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2013 - Park Shin Hye for ENPRANI HOLIKA HOLIKA (with Jung Il Woo) 10 years 2 months ago #80270

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds