Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80029

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80030

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Maris, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80040

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from the scans.... to the gifs (in motion)

About a year or so ago, I try to learn how to do 'gif' from someone who kind-heartedly shared how-to instructions and also from the net... tried several attempts but not the way I want it.. it's no easy tasks (that is for me :lol: possibly easy for others) it's just the details..

anyho' these gifs are from the experts who shares...Thank u the-inheritors ! for the awesome gifs :heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80041

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
the much talk about AJH way of holding around the waist..

cr: the-inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80043

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and more....

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80044

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
this part I likey :)
i want to know what's going on... :silly:

cr: the-inheritors tumblr
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80045

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:P

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80053

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye And Ahn Jae Hyun Are Shooting Stars For “NYLON TV” [Video]

Park Shin Hye And Ahn Jae Hyun Are Shooting Stars For “NYLON TV” Don’t they look good together? One of South Korea’s popular actress and hot fashion models have come together for a hot photo-shoot! Posing for NYLON TV KOREA‘s NYLON TV, Park Shin Hye and Ahn Jae Hyun model for the concept Shooting Stars. The two look stunning and shine brightly as they work together. Working the denim and causal outfits, and giving off a sexy vibe, the two really bring to life the concept of shooting stars as they are hot in the Korean entertainment industry. The two stars even provide a little interview throughout the segment. The featured music for the video is Lady Cube‘s Just The Way You Are, and the NYLON TV PD was Lee Ju Young, while the video was filmed by Seo Jun Seok. Source: Nylon TV Korea Credit 247 Asian media My note: sorry......but am not able to edit the repeated parts of this article. Video posted earlier by Hacci143 on the previous page....so have not done it here[Video] Don’t they look good together? One of South Korea’s popular actress and hot fashion models have come together for a hot photo-shoot!

Posing for NYLON TV KOREA‘s NYLON TV, Park Shin Hye and Ahn Jae Hyun model for the concept Shooting Stars. The two look stunning and shine brightly as they work together. Working the denim and causal outfits, and giving off a sexy vibe, the two really bring to life the concept of shooting stars as they are hot in the Korean entertainment industry.

The two stars even provide a little interview throughout the segment. The featured music for the video is Lady Cube‘s Just The Way You Are, and the NYLON TV PD was Lee Ju Young, while the video was filmed by Seo Jun Seok.

Source: Nylon TV Korea
Credit 247 Asian media

My note: sorry......but am not able to edit the repeated parts of this article. Video posted earlier by Hacci143 on the previous page....so have not done it here
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, vertige25, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80063

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I lost my post ! darn!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #80064

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
21/2 to start filming the movie "Khayat Royal"
24/2 first imaging for the film "Royal Khayat"
25/2 to attend the signing event for fans in favor of the agency Bruno Magele
26 - 28/2 imaging propaganda Lottie Dottie
propaganda Lottie Dottie Source agency works Shin Hye SALT EN :bye: :bye:
1623760_771340169561624_528414939_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds