Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79630

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Liz Lee @QBeeLL
17th February 2014 from TwitLonger

Mnet WIDE Entertainment News
@0:20 Voice: it's been awhile but we met her at a studio doing a pictorial shoot. I don't see KWB or LJS.
@ 0:27 S: I changed partners.
V: Who replaced LJS? Give us a hint?
Hint 1: stylish guy
V: but there are so many guys-who?
Hint 2: pose like Chun SongYi character from My Love from the Stars.
Hint 3: so is her partner KSH?
V: He debuted as a model. Do you recognize him? The new partner is CSY's brother.
Both send their greetings.
Shin Hye: this is awkward but good.
Ahn Jae Hyun: yes
V: how can that be?! Look at that pose!
J: coz it's work...
S: yes.
J: must work hard.
To ease the awkwardness, Wide prepared a quiz.
S: no fishing today? Last time it was.
V: last time Shin Hye struggled with fishing so Wide prepared Mission Talk truth quiz O,X
Question: I am more confident with my face than my body.
Both: O
S: eyes
V: show everyone
J: my eyes also.
Q: I once considered plastic surgery.
Both: O
S to J: why? Doesn't seem like he needs to be concerned.
J to S: where?
S to J: me? Nose tip. I heard many things since I was young but I'm the only one with this nose.
J: eyes and nose.
V: why?
J: 5 years ago when I started modeling I considered eye crease and a nicer nose. Thought about it a lot.
Star that came to Heirs.
S: I know KSH coz we went to the same school. While filming Heirs he texted me. He asked me to persuade my viewers to watch his drama.
S: I'm glad it's very popular, I'm happy and am enjoying watching JJY. I'm a big fan.
V: J, can you reveal something about your drama?
J: JJY is really amazing and when we do a scene together it doesn't feel as if she is a person, but someone I'm watching on a screen.
S: lets meet again at the next pictorial shoot. Love me lots.
J: yes, we will meet again through drama and pictorial shoot. Please love me too.

tl.gd/n_1s0i2ju
Cr. @QBeeLL in twitter

--I hope i got this right. Just using phone to copy this and post here
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by hacci143.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nzida, vertige25, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Karenchrstmrks, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79631

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nistymaj, Karenchrstmrks, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79644

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh...Kim Soo Hyun and Shin Hye go to the same school?? That's another star attending Chung Ang University.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79653

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
yes sis Mandy, Kim Soo Hyun goes to the same univ as Park Shin Hye... at Chung-Ang University. KSH was born on Feb 16, 1988. Shin Hye was born on Feb 18, 1990.

While Ahn Jae Hyun was born on July 1, 1987.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hacci143, Chars, mohamed

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79658

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
i like her better with Lee Jong Suk coz they look comfortable and their interactions were cuter. Maybe Ahn Jae Hyun hasn't warm up to her yet since it's their first time collaborating
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79661

as Shin Hye mentioning KSH.. I immediately remember this :bingo:

Credit:Kayvid002
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Karenchrstmrks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79679

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Wonder why Lee Jonh Suk did not renew?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79793

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
Park Shin Hye Spends Teary Birthday with Fans :)

Park Shin Hye celebrated her birthday with her fans.

Park Shin Hye held a birthday party with 300 of her fans on February 15 at the Naru Art Center in Gwangjin-gu, celebrating her birthday coming up on February 18.

The fans put together a special birthday video message from her parents, overseas fans and from the couple who got married after meeting each other as fans of Park Shin Hye and their child named Minam, bringing Park Shin Hye to tears as she watched.

The party continued with special performance stages prepared by the fans themselves, truth or dare game, OX quiz, and Q&A session.

A video birthday message was also sent by Avon, who worked with Park Shin Hye when she volunteered in Ghana as an ambassador for hunger relief.

The actress said, “I received so much energy by spending a happy day with you all. I will go forward as an actress who can give out hope, as I age along with you, so please continue to hold my hand and walk along with me.” :bye:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79794

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis Mandy and Nzida that crossed my mind.... Shin Hye's photos created a buzz with her transformation. They were in awe with her. Seems like Jae Hyun popularity exploded with several cfs to boot. He is also in the popular YWCFTS drama with Kim Soo Hyun.. people noticed this hottie. I suppose :unsure:

Hi Karenchrstmrks, speaking of KSH, he texted Shin Hye... found this gif from the inheritors tumblr.. she's awesome with gifs

Hello @Mohamed, hope to see u more and share with us anything and everyone about Shin Hye. Thank u.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, mohamed

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 2 months ago #79795

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
Actress Park Shin-hye has become the new face of Lotte Duty Free, according to her agency on Tuesday. :lol: :lol:

A press release by S.A.L.T Entertainment stated that Park, along with actor Lee Min-ho, idol group EXO, and singer Eru, will newly endorse Lotte Duty Free.

They will join current models Jang Keun-suk, Kim Hyun-joong, Choi Ji-woo, Super Junior, and 2PM in endorsing the brand.

As part of fulfilling their activities, the celebrities will take part in a music video, the second version after last year’s, showing them traveling around the world.

They will also star in a three-part short film with the first set to be revealed in March, the statement explained.

Park shot to stardom throughout Asia through “You’re Beautiful” and last year further gained popularity through her drama “The Inheritors” co-starring Lee Min-ho.

She recently became the first Korean actress to garner over five million followers on her Weibo account, proving her status as one a top Hallyu star. :-V :-V
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, mana ^-^, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.910 seconds