Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #79945

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye becomes the new face of fashion brand 'Bruno Magli'

Park Shin Hye has become the new muse for the spring and summer season of fashion brand 'Bruno Magli'! Pictures from her photo shoot were revealed on February 19, showing the actress looking gorgeous and fashionable in various outfits and holding gorgeous bags.

Although she normally shows a sweet and innocent image in her dramas, she definitely does not shy away from exuding confidence, sexiness, and charisma for fashion shoots!

A 'Bruno Magli' rep said, "Park Shin Hye, who has made advancements as a trendy woman, does not only have a lovable and friendly image but is also capable of portraying various images on the grounds of being a seasoned actress for a long time. This is how she came to be a muse for 'Bruno Magli.'"

Credit:allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #79976

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I love love love this photoshoot of hers...i'm loving all the vivid colours for spring....and she looks good on those vibrant colours

Collage.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, love_geunshin, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #79980

• Maris
image_2014-02-20-5.jpg

image_2014-02-20-6.jpg

My Note: I have taken the liberty of enlarging the new pictures . Just could not wait for the HD quality ones......too impatient... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, love_geunshin, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #79992

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u for the new photo additions... this photoshoot is definitely creating quite a buzz in the net/media. :bingo:

[by Sunghee Park] Italy fashion brand ‘Brunomagli’ selected Park Shin Hye as a muse of 2014 S/S season and released the fashionable pictorial image taken with her.

In the release pictorial, Park Shin Hye presented the modern and Chic concept by wearing intense stripe patterned dress, yellow blouse with black mini skirt, minimal white dress, black two pieces and others. Combining with her slim body and confident eyes, Park Shin Hye succeeded on her transformation in to chic style.

Contrast to her previous innocent and simple image, Park Shin Hye showed the drastic posture and facial expression like professional model. By presenting the various styles such as shoulder, tote, back pack, Park Shin Hye preannounced the birth of new style icon.

Trendy bag, which Park Shin Hye suggested, is a Brunomagli’s 2014 S/S new product that contains refined design and attractive color formation.

One official from Brunomagli said, “We decided to choose Park Shin Hye as our muse since she contains friendly and lovely image that she can present various images based on her long time acting ability. We were satisfied to see her modern and chic attractions through this pictorial shooting. Please expect to see our Brunomagli 2014 S/S season collection.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye’s bag item inside the fashion pictorial can be found through Brunomagli’s official homepage and facebook page. (photo by Brunomagli)
cr: bnt news – Wed, Feb 19
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, love_geunshin, mana ^-^, hacci143, Karenchrstmrks, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80034

• almontel
BRUNOMAGLI, Disney Edition Pop-up Store opening at Lotte Department Store, Myeongdong (Park Shin Hye fan sign event on 25th Feb. 2014 at 2PM (KST)
ad.jpg

and it has to be at a LOTTE department store...ke ke ke....
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80076

• Maris
Park Shin Hye turned sexy glam and became Lotte’s model

Park Shin Hye, the cute girl, shows that she’s a glam and sexy chic lady too.

She appeared as the model for Brunomagli’s spring and summer ads and she wowed us with her transformation !

The 24-year-old actress also consolidated her status as popular model and brand ambassador as she’s just chosen to become the model of Lotte Duty Free Shop together with her The Heirs‘ co-star Lee Min Ho, idol group EXO and singer Eru.

These 4 new faces joined Lotte’s previous models Kim Hyun Joong, Jang Geun Suk, Super Junior, Choi Ji Woo and 2PM.

Congratulation Park Shin Hye !

Credit koreanvibe
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80081

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from DC Inside

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80101

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis Eve, Maris and Almontel for fabulous updates.

Just found it at PSH DC. Giant poster hang at the building.

web_3555379567_ee1fb42a_20140222_101132.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, love_geunshin, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80287

• almontel
omo ...omo...omo...our girl has really grown up....

does anyone have an HD pic of this one????

i've never seen her in a miniskirt before....wow!!!!

BhSl3lNCMAAUyMu.jpg

I LoVE the Hair, the outfit, and The SHOES....ke ke ke..
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, mana ^-^

2014 - Park Shin Hye For BRUNO MAGLI 10 years 2 months ago #80289

• almontel
it looks to me as though she'd lost a lot of weight....what do you gals think?

BhSmzMAIgAAPyyC.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, love_geunshin, mana ^-^
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.560 seconds