Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80466

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
I like that idea sis LukaForLove.

An article was posted before here and part of it says "Park Shin-Hye is going to work with 9 people including group EXO and singer Yiru.” so in high hopes, it is possible i guess. Maube part of the vid willshow whilw lmh in the car he saw jgs and psh haha

And on the poster, it says "special fanmeeting" I wonder how special it will be? Psh dance and sing? (while lmh watching heehee) and lmh sing too? or both of them. :-V or because the two of them hardly seen Together that's why it is special?

♥♥
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80471

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Only Lotte is able to bring this real couple :-V :-V on the stage.

Of course it is SPECIAL :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80493

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I don't mind that Shin Hye gets to work with each actor or group separately. Everybody gets a piece of her!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80504

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, Mineko

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80505

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
This set of pics from Topstarnews, there's an article too though I can't paste it. Mianhe :-V

1393479887-85.jpg

1393479872-54.jpg

1393479861-4.jpg

Cr.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=52542
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, Mineko

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80506

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, Mineko

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80507

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Isnt the one shinhye wearing same she wore at the heirs party? and at the airport when sye went to china (if i remember right, sh has so many airport fashion)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80508

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
This was from JGS' line
1393494720695.jpg

So shinhye was the one who took this photo.

1393479839-86_2014-02-27.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80512

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sis @Hacci143, luv those photos bts for the Lotte Duty Free shop short film commercial.
I was just viewing them from sources and here they r posted to share. Luv u dear :kiss:

The title is ‘러브스토리 인 제주’ "Love Story in Jeju"

I saw that photo of JGS shaking the doggie's hand (opps forgot the breed... Aha it is a corgi) n daebak!! it was Shin Hye who took the picture. And how cute is that that doggie posed straight for the camera. So Lovely!
"I'm guarding them" :)
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80528

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Translated Article] Jang Keun Suk-Park Shin Hye, "Lotte Duty Free Music Video"
Behind the Scenes Photos
source: topstarnews.net

image_2014-02-27.jpg

Korea's leading hallyu stars Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye of the drama "You're Beautiful" met again after 5 years to film the Lotte Duty Free music video (short film).

In this project, Lotte Duty Free will product a short film to promote the beautiful Jeju island. Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye who are popular hallyu stars in China and Japan with a big fanbase will appear as main cast in the Lotte Duty Free film, which raised much expectations and interest.

The Lotte Duty Free short film is scheduled to be released on April featuring Jeju island's beautiful coast, with Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye starring as lovers in the beautiful love story. It will inform the viewers of Jeju island's nature, as well as various natural sceneries, promoting Jeju island more.

Lotte Duty Free short film, with Jeju island in the background story will be released in various social media such as Youtube, Facebook, China's Youku, to let the world know of Jeju's destinations.

Lotte Duty Free shop for 10 years has been promoting Korean culture through hallyu star models with concerts, hallyu marketing through fan meetings, which attracts tourists to Korea, will continue to unfold the cultural campaigns for Korea through making of short films.

image_2014-02-27-2.jpg

Creation of Busan, Seoul background stories through film and travel essays

Lotte Duty Free, in addition to Jeju, will also produce short films presenting the cities of Busan and Seoul to be participated by other models. It will consist of short films featuring the cities' attractions as background, to attract the visitors of Korea's beauty.

In the background story, the road trip to Jeju island and other major destinations, will be offered free of charge to Duty Free guests.

In the essay "Attraction", "The wind blows, let's go", also an emotional essay, will be written by poets.

image_2014-02-27-3.jpg

Korean wave music video around the world

Since 2009, Lotte Duty Free has promoted Korean culture around the world and continues to expand through participation of hallyu stars in their music videos. The music videos are more than just a corporate brand, but also introduce Korean wave through popular hallyu stars and the song content, such that they also become popular not only in Korea, but also in China, Japan, and Southeast Asia. The music video "You're So Beautiful" released in September last year, through Youtube, Facebook, SNS and Lotte Duty Free outlets local and abroad, accumulated 1 million hits.

In particular, Lotte Duty Free conducts hallyu star concerts, fan meetings, and family concerts together. This year, about 20 events are planned, anticipating attracting 2 million tourists to Korea to attend on those events. Last year, Lotte Duty Free conducted 11 events, attracting more than 1 million tourists to participate in the fan meetings, with 3,000 foreign fans joining the family concert.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.388 seconds