Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80047

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks sis Almontel for the news... Lee Min Ho is confirm to attend the Lotte family concert on April 18th at the Korea sports center.
@李敏镐全球粉丝团

Lotte Duty Free 2014 Family Concert
k-pop lineup: B1A4, BTS, VIXX, GOT7, EXO-K, 2PM, SISTAR, GIRL’S DAY

© ANGIELEXISVELOSO
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80060

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hmmm....is Shin Hye attending then? The previous note by almontel said she would be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80062

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis Mandy, there should be a big possibility of her attending the Lotte Family concert in April 18th.

Hopefully, needed scenes for her new movie, Sanguiwon is all on scheduled. Shin-hye is one of the new faces for Lotte duty free cf
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80069

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
I think SHinhye and LMH will both attend the event, since they are the new endorser of Lotte Duty Free.
it's just that, are we gonna see them together on stage? if in the cf they are separated maybe on the concert too =(

but atleast they will see each other backstage heehee..
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Maris, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80074

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lotte Duty Free Shop - EXO, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye Contracted As Models
Kpoptarz. By Staff Writer | February 20, 2014 05:16 AM EST

Lotte Duty Free Shop is strengthening their Hallyu marketing towards tourists in China and Southeast Asia.

Lotte Duty Free Shop revealed on the 19th that they chose actors Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, idol group EXO, and singer Eru as additional models. They are joining current models Jang Keun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Ji Woo, Super Junior, and 2PM, for a total of 9 teams composed of 33 models.

These models will make a music video of the 2nd part to "You Are So Beautiful", which is about traveling all over the world. They will reveal the music video in April on their official Facebook and YouTube channel. Lotte Duty Free Shop has been producing music videos with Hallyu stars since 2009 to expand the Hallyu culture worldwide.

They will also produce a short film starring these models. The short film will take place in Jeju, Busan, and Seoul and highlight each of the city's attractions. The purpose of the short film is to inform tourists of Korea's beauty and persuade them to visit these wonderful cities.

Not only that, they will be holding over 20 events, including fan meetings and family concerts. Last year they hosted 11 fan meetings that gathered about ten thousand people, and even called about 3,000 foreigners to Korea with their family concert.

Marketing rep Kim Bo Joon stated, "We chose the model lineup by recruiting popular Hallyu stars in China, Japan, and Southeast Asia. We are planning a variety of events with the goal of actively attracting foreign tourists."
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80089

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I will be hoping but not too hope too much in case I get too disappointed!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80096

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
'You're Beautiful's Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye to reunite for a short promotional film
February 21, 2014

image_2014-02-22-4.jpg

Fans of drama 'You're Beautiful' unite! Main actors Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk will work together once again, not only as the models for 'Tongyi Juice' but now also as the leads in a short film meant for promoting Korean tourism.

The two of them will go to Jeju Island at the end of this month for their first filming, which will follow a 'Discovery of KOREA' concept as they will be showcasing the wonders of the country. Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk will be playing a couple that just started their love, which will have fans reminiscing back to their squeal-worthy moments in 'You're Beautiful'.

One rep said on February 21, "Both of them are widely popular Hallyu stars, so they are perfect for promoting Korea. Rather than being simple CF models, they will be showing various methods of exploring Korea to foreign tourists who are looking to discover our country."

Credit allkpop
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, mana ^-^, gayusukhye

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80098

• gayusukhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
thats a great news i have so much to look forward this year !! they have the perfect chemistry love them :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80099

sis mandy said: Like I said before, Min Ho's agency does not allow him to share the limelight with anyone. That's why he is solo for everything he does. That can backfire too on them.

absolutely, right....they should be together in one promotion because that's why they're called a "loveteam", but i don't understand it's like rather than being a loveteam, it seems they are pitted against one another... :1 In my country, one famous loveteam could last for decades as long as the audiences approve of them still...

:OMG well...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #80113

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank u Maris for the update on Lotte's commercial coming up with Park Shn Hye and Jang Geun Suk

Excited to see the video and collaboration of this 2 lovely couple. :piggyrabbit

Since both of them are scheduled to go to Jeju Island by the end of February for their 1st shooting. Theme is 'Discovery of KOREA' ad to show this beautiful island in South Korea.

Her schedule says: Feb 26 - 28 - Lotte Duty Free filming.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, JMgales_24, gayusukhye
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.207 seconds