Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79754

• Chars
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 111
WOW.....I'm so excited for this news!!!!im so happy for our MINHYE Couple :luvluv: :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79771

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Posted on 2014/02/18 by Jessica Kim in CELEBS, Tenasia

Park Shin-hye Joins Lee Min-ho, EXO as New Faces of Lotte Duty Free
Actress Park Shin-hye has become the new face of Lotte Duty Free, according to her agency on Tuesday.

A press release by S.A.L.T Entertainment stated that Park, along with actor Lee Min-ho, idol group EXO, and singer Eru, will newly endorse Lotte Duty Free.

They will join current models Jang Keun-suk, Kim Hyun-joong, Choi Ji-woo, Super Junior, and 2PM in endorsing the brand.

As part of fulfilling their activities, the celebrities will take part in a music video, the second version after last year’s, showing them traveling around the world.

They will also star in a three-part short film with the first set to be revealed in March, the statement explained.

Park shot to stardom throughout Asia through “You’re Beautiful” and last year further gained popularity through her drama “The Inheritors” co-starring Lee Min-ho.

She recently became the first Korean actress to garner over five million followers on her Weibo account, proving her status as one a top Hallyu star.

source: here

uh oh... this was posted earlier by @Maris. Thank you. Was deliriously excited when I saw the Lotte article last night, my eyes were zoning out. lol sorry
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, Maris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, lullul, back*hug

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79791

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
from the article from allkpop, part quote.....

"The Lotte Duty Free Service is currently planning a music video portraying its celebrity models visiting tourist attractions all over the world titled, "You're So Beautiful" as well as a promotional short film."

Great concept for Lotte duty free shops since a lot of tourists who come to Seoul never miss coming to Lotte.

The biggest number of tourists who came and bought at Lotte department stores were Chinese.
Thanks sis Almontel about Lotte Guam. I've read they have one in Singapore and the other was is in Japan aside from the ones in South Korea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, Angel88, Maris, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79809

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
EXO, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Eru join star-studded model lineup for Lotte Duty Free
February 18, 2014

They join the currently active model lineup of Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Ji Woo, Super Junior, 2PM, and more for a total of nine teams consisting of 33 celebrity models.

The service's marketing director stated, "The total nine teams of models are the center of the Hallyu wave in China, Japan, and Southeast Asia... We plan to consistently attract international customers with our fan meetings, family concerts, and more."

The Lotte Duty Free Service is currently planning a music video portraying its celebrity models visiting tourist attractions all over the world titled, "You're So Beautiful" as well as a promotional short film.

Credit: allkpop

My Note: I can totally relate to you nu2me because we are all in the same boat. No need for any apologies. I don't know about you but I am ready to read this news again and again......... We are so happy for her recognition by all.....
:lol:
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, lullul, back*hug

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79842

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
and here I thought we'd get a chance to see LMH and PSH shooting this CF together then we see LMH already shooting a solo Lotte CF with a Maserati (just like the car they used in California)...

LotteCF.jpg

@sisEve: if I hear otherwise that PSH and LMH or even with KHJ is going to Guam to film a CF, i'd probably get my leave from work and fly there...ke ke ke...
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79843

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Sis Almontel...read my post in MinHye. :( :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79844

• Mandy
Now I only hope MinHye will star in the video together....
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79848

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
sis Mandy, i read your post...i'm sooooooooooooooo sad....oh wells....let's wait for the China/TW/Japan mag interviews and photoshoot for Heirs promotion then....

look, they even have the cf script for when he shot it yesterday:
938184a2gw1edom6ume0vj20p00e2tck.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79850

• Mandy
I don't know why no one is riding the wave of MinHye popularity...so sad.....but I guess Min Ho has the image of cool guy driving nice cars and he is upholding it in this CF.

Edit: OH WAIT, this means they won't be in either VIDEO OR MOVIE TOGETHER :imdead: :touched :touched :touched
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 2 months ago #79889

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lotte Duty Free, chose Lee Min-Ho, Park Shin-Hye, EXO and etc. as new models

Talent Park Shin-Hye and Lee Min-Ho are new face of Lotte Duty Free. Lotte Duty Free. On February 18, Lotte Duty Free said, “Park Shin-Hye is chosen as model of Lotte Duty Free, in which talent Jang Geun-Seok, Kim Hyeon-Joong, Choi Ji-Woo, group Super Junior, EXO and etc. works. Park Shin-Hye is going to work with 9 people including group EXO and singer Yiru.”

Lotte Duty Free made 2nd ‘You’re So Beautiful’, which is about models advertising attractions worldwide. Also, it’s making 3 short movies, Jeju, Busan and Seoul, with the models. Jeju episode is going to be released in March. Meanwhile, Park Shin-Hye is acting a beautiful queen in movie. Lee Min-Ho is working with busy schedule preparing director Yoo Ha’s movie ‘Gangnam Blues’.

[Photo=Lotte Duty Free]

My Note: it seems from this news article that we maybe seeing her with nearly all of them not just one
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, hacci143, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.428 seconds