Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79705

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Wow..
New endorsement for Shin Hye.
Finally, she become one of the 'elite' model for prestige product.
Congrats Shin Hye.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79706

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
Gathering popularity across Asia and beyond, hallyu stars Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru will be joining the other stars as the new model for Lotte Duty Free shops.

Lotte Duty Free released its new lineup of models for 2014. The lineup, which included Jang Keun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Ji Woo, Super Junior and 2PM will be adding Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru.

Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru Selected as New Models for Lotte’s Duty Free Shop

Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru Selected as New Models for Lotte’s Duty Free Shop

Lotte Duty Free, well-known for recruiting representative hallyu stars as models, will be producing a special music video titled You’re so beautiful, featuring the models traveling around different tourist attractions.

Lotte Duty Free will also be producing a set of movies starring its models, divided into Jeju, Busan and Seoul episodes, with the Jeju episode releasing in March.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79708

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-hye Joins Lee Min-ho, EXO as New Faces of Lotte Duty Free

Posted on 2014/02/18 by Jessica Kim

image_2014-02-18-12.jpg

Park Shin-hye [S.A.L.T Entertainment]

Actress Park Shin-hye has become the new face of Lotte Duty Free, according to her agency on Tuesday.

A press release by S.A.L.T Entertainment stated that Park, along with actor Lee Min-ho, idol group EXO, and singer Eru, will newly endorse Lotte Duty Free.

They will join current models Jang Keun-suk, Kim Hyun-joong, Choi Ji-woo, Super Junior, and 2PM in endorsing the brand.

As part of fulfilling their activities, the celebrities will take part in a music video, the second version after last year’s, showing them traveling around the world.
They will also star in a three-part short film with the first set to be revealed in March,
the statement explained.

Park shot to stardom throughout Asia through “You’re Beautiful” and last year further gained popularity through her drama “The Inheritors” co-starring Lee Min-ho.

She recently became the first Korean actress to garner over five million followers on her Weibo account, proving her status as one a top Hallyu star.

Reporter. Jessica Kim
Credit: ten Asia

My Note: with such outstanding stars it's quite probable that we may see them together in any combination. Mandy, you might actually see Shinhye with LMH as you wished. But, then again we might see her with Kim Hyun Joong. After all they were great in the only CF that they have worked in. Another possibility that comes into mind is yet another pairing with JGS .......OR .....All of them together. Shinhye and others maybe singing in the musical video too since all of them can........and Shinhye's dance........my mind just gets boggled at the innumerable possibilities......

:1
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Mandy, elankham, nzida, maeladie, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79710

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I am deliriously happy about this news....awesome...and when my sister flew in recently she did tell me that the Duty Free in Guam is now under Lotte, makes me wonder and anticipate coming back home to the place where I grew up....ke ke ke..

here's last year's Lotte video english version for 2013:

i can't wait to see our girl with Minho, GS, KHJ, SuJu and 2PM!!! Her star is shining brightly...and from last year's clips, looks like the guy/gal has to HUG...ke ke ke...can't wait!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nzida, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79711

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh sis Maris, you just got me all excited and fired up again!!

Shin Hye is the only female star besides Choi Ji Woo so there is definitely a high chance to be paired up with Min Ho. Sigh, ideally, I would love to see her with Geun Suk and Min Ho in one group and her singing and dancing to really show off her skills in the music video and then I would love to see her in a love triangle with Min Ho and Geun Suk in a short film..... :luvluv: but that's me just dreaming!! Did they have a short film last year or is that something new?

Maybe she will get a chance to collaborate with all the stars since there is a music video AND short film...... :imdead:

Congrats Shin Hye for being an elite model. Waiting for her other 6 CFs!

Edit: OMG, after watching last year's video, I think Shin Hye will likely sing!! Everyone last year sung! :ding: :ding: :ding:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Mandy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79717

:touched thank you so much for the new updates!!!

..this is awesomeness!!! I felt like crying, when I saw last year's Lotte video I was mesmerized with it but sad at the same time that PSH wasn't there but now she'll be with them!!! sooooooo happy!!!!!

:luvluv: so much love for the princess!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79723

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
how come there's 2 different Lotte pictures? One with Shinhye next to Minho, the other one with Shinhye next to Geun Suk? But the one with her next to Minho makes more sense because the top line are the new/additional endorsers while the bottom line are the current endorsers
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79726

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Wow She's well blessed this year of the horse.
Lots of endorsements and a movie coming soon.
I hope she would do another drama after she finish filming the movie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79728

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Becomes New Face of LOTTE Duty Free Shop

image_2014-02-18-13.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actress Park Shin Hye has been chosen as new face of LOTTE Duty Free Shop.

On February 18 LOTTE Duty Free Shop unveiled its newly-selected 2014 ambassadors. Global stars including Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, EXO and Eru has joined the crew of LOTTE Duty Free Shop, which consists of big Korean stars like Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Ji Woo, Super Junior, and 2PM.

From Her debut show ‘Stairway to Heaven’ to ‘The Heirs,’ Park Shin Hye has appeared in many mega hit dramas, catching the eyes of the global fans with her excellent acting skill and unique charm.

Having an Asia Fan-meeting tour as the very first Korean actress, she has received attention and love as much as Korean male stars in many parts of the world. Moreover, Park Shin Hye passed 5,000,000 followers on Chinese social network service ‘Weibo’ breaking the best record among Korean actresses.

LOTTE Duty Free Shop announced that it would release special movie for the tourists, called ‘You’re So Beautiful’ featuring its celebrity ambassadors. The movie will be released in three different versions—Seoul, Jeju, and Busan—and the episode of Jeju will be unveiled this coming March.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will come back to big screen with new historical film ‘The Tailors (Working Title)’ this February. (photo by bntnews DB)

For more: bntnews.co.uk
contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, maeladie, mana ^-^, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 10 years 1 month ago #79749

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Special movie "You're so Beautiful"

hmmmm, beautiful does not only adapts to ladies right? Coz if that so, these men would be crazy over the few lady endorsers? heehee

And, also, does the new cf comproses of the new endorsers and the old ones altogether? or the new ones only?

Looking forward for the psh-cjw in a cf, its as if watching Stairway 10years after.

And ofcourse the lmh-psh-jgs part! how would they do this to us? hahaa

Thank you Lotte! ♥
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj, Chars, Park-Lee4ever
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.633 seconds