Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123248

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Cha Seung Won

Park Hae Jin

Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by Verba_.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123287

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
The messy hair one i know its Hae Jin !

But Verba is that official from Lotte or its just your guess?
I mean, Is it really Seung Won and Hae Jin?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123288

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Nicole Park wrote:
The messy hair one i know its Hae Jin !

But Verba is that official from Lotte or its just your guess?
I mean, Is it really Seung Won and Hae Jin?

I just read someone posted in Twitter saying people in China guess they are Seung Won and Hae JIn . I am also surprised if it is realy Seung Won
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123289

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
nu2me wrote:
Hints....

cr: as tagged.
:bingo:

Does it mean one was born June 7, 1970 and the other on May 1, 1983 ? hmmm....

So based on the above, China Weibo should be correct...They must be Park Hae Jin and Cha Seung Won because the birthday match and even the drama match !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123290

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Its been Official really !

Hhahahah !

Really? Seung Won?!

Im looking forward for their MV this Year !

CDPLmmCUMAAcGoi1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123295

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @nicole for the update.....
great :)

here's more update from LDF

CDPa-eMUkAERY7l.jpg

CDPa-eIUEAIATAf.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, librajapan, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123296

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
CDPa-efUsAADOc5.jpg

CDPa-d_UEAA36r1.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123297

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
I like that they put Shinhye and Kim Soo hyun together. they are like siblings !

Thank sis Jenzzy for those updates.
I cant still getover that Seung Won is the guy Lols.

Hope after this Model lineup Revelation, They will prepare for a MV for it this 2015 !
What will be their motief again? Magical still?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123300

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
they declare it also on Weibo !

CDPj8d1UgAAX_Me.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for LOTTE DUTY FREE 9 years 1 week ago #123316

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
m.choicenews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=17502

17502_8840_3145.jpg

[Choice economies Kim Seul-ki news] is growing more influential on the Korean domestic retail industry mainly Chinese tourists. In particular, foreign department stores and duty-free shopping preferences acquaintance is one of the largest beneficiary sectors of Chinese tourists increased. Lead to one of these is chosen a new advertising model on extended Lotte Lotte Duty Free Shop The model has been enhanced recruitment marketing.
23 days across the industry, according to the 35th anniversary of the founding of Lotte Duty Free is Cha for strengthening national and international marketing, was joined by Park Hae-jin in the model line. Lotte Duty Free has been configured for 'Duty Free Family' Hallyu star every year preceded them en masse.
Lotte Duty Free party recently tvN entertainment program 'samsi meals' and MBC Drama Korea plans to inform the tastes and styles through which showcases the colorful charm from Cha' Hwajeong. Actor Park Hae-jin has received attention as a Hallyu star If you did with Kim Soo-hyun through 'on you from the stars' drama has been working through a variety of work in China. Lotte Duty-free side of the existing model, Lee, A Woman's Heart captivating through Park Hae-jin has received attention in China, Southeast Asia, with Kim Soo-hyun is a policy.
This year, Lotte Duty-free model Kim Soo-hyun, Lee, Cha Seung Won, Park Hae-jin, Choi Ji Woo, Park Shin Hye, Super Junior, EXO, 2PM, was composed of achieving.
Meanwhile, Lotte Department Store last year, after the girl group Girls' Generation and actress Park Shin Hye Kim Soo-hyun signed a year, yuseunghogwa advertising model contract. The last three days of spring began in earnest began a regular three days from their model work is expected to last for up to one year next March.
Yoo Seung-ho has received great support from female fans from child actor to a global military school recently. When did you select the entire group immediately after the film 'shipbuilding Magician' as his next confectionery, desserts advertising spaces even after another appeared to musaekke time. Actress Park Shin Hye also recently received attention from a child age 'heirs', 'Pinocchio' such as becoming the Hallyu star through. In recent years, Korea was selected as the first model of the global electronic payments network Visa (Visa).
Lotte Department Store Division Marketing Executive relaxation god "The two men are expected to show a couple already have a fantastic bar focused breathing breathing Lotte Department Store as a model in the 2013 music video last," he said.
The Shilla Duty Free is an actor Lee Jong-seok, singer TVXQ, has put forward a famous actress Angelababy China as an advertising model.

guiyumi_zps54067007-7.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.083 seconds