Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121202

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Mamonde... it works !!! mianhe... I am shamelessly promoting this product, I've been using them... :blush:

:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121261

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
always pretty
3542388691_34ba8751_2_144.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, mariana

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121279

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
gifs for Mamonde....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, meyergsi, jhen30, sarah.94, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121284

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Mamonde CF BTS....

1918403928_9399d2a3.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, jhen30, mariana, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121330

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/59507

Network cushion powder concealer clips thermal explosion

After the flowers for representative materials Dream makeup cosmetics brand, the network is disclosed. "Cushion concealer powder" movie for some new products, has become a topic of discussion continue.

Because Korea recently starred in the TV series "Pinocchio" and much loved National Park Shin Hye and image writer Wuzhong stone hand in the shooting of a "peach skin effect on the shiny" as the theme of the video clips. Movies, like painting as beautiful Park Shin Hye and flashing touching the skin firmly grabbed the public's attention. Especially in this shooting, even NA reflectors can also create a smooth and shiny skin mengzhuang "cushion concealer powder", by comparing changes in skin sensation around the public use of increased needs of the audience. Formal delivery within one week since March 18 after watching one million times the number of breakthrough record high popularity. Coupled with the "Park Shin Hye five shiny skin secret" of the title, just five seconds, causing a sharp image viewing audience interest.

As the "model" Park Shin Hye and image writer Wuzhong stone harmonious cooperation and coordination mengzhuang by shooting Park Shin Hye Lovely unique and feminine interpretation of the expression is completely out of the mood of the whole picture more natural fit. Before it would have taken to get the product Bing try it, Park Shin Hye in the studio on pink cushion against Concealer say the words, "fully integrated into the skin, the skin becomes very moist and tender," Bing exclaimed, "I really like I advertise this product. "

Dream makeup products through this new movie open "cushion concealer powder" loaded with peach faint flickering light of the principle, to create a just after irradiation with reflective plate reflects the glorious glow of skin products in general. Only a pink cushion can have 12 hours of flawless shiny skin, contains peach extract keep the skin moist 綳 not tight, add flour to create a peach makeup fresh and not greasy, much consumers since March 1 listing sought after.

"Peach impact on shiny skin," the video can dream makeup YouTube channel to watch on, about how to create a Park Shin Hye glorious glow of the skin 5 five seconds to go dream movie makeup concealer cushion promotions (www.mamonde.co.kr) watch .
Original offer: JangUp News (www.jangup.com)

59507-314377.jpg

cr: koreastardaily
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121336

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Fast energy essence sale
mamonde

3542388691_34ba8751_2_144.jpg

▲ Mamonde celebrated its April, Fast energy essence released <photo = Mamondo> Woman Consumer] Mamondo is celebrated in April, it was revealed two days and newly released essence of fast energy.
This between Mondo fast energy essence's product that will create a firm skin healthy with lactic acid bacteria fermentation components taken from honeysuckle flower through the floral of probiotic technology.
1 year all of the sites of honeysuckle, have become rich in antioxidants longer fermentation time to Kotcho which is obtained by natural fermentation, can you further to strengthen the elasticity of the skin.
The same day, Mamondo official "in the water type of Ma Monde FESCO essence and serum type of Ma Monde first energy Serum total of two types, after washing, use from the beginning of the stage to another type of skin, so that it can be a more perfect skin care in, I was talking to "further expand the width of consumer choice.
Mamondo parties also, and "after the release of 2012, while being affectionately known as Kotchoseromu consumers who representative product of brand that has received a strong love", "this time, was released by the newly upgraded Mamondo Fast energy essence was added that "are expected to become so again be once positioned in essential boosting essence for skin firm and healthy to bear a more heightened effect and new active ingredient.
Pakuuson reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

cr: ameblo
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121384

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
LJS also a mamonde model too?

CBpjZrPUgAA6ZyS.jpg

but here is skinfood. and Psh is mamonde.
tsss. i just got this collage .

cr:ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121398

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Beauty empire AmorePacific chief becomes Korea's 2nd richest person
April 03 2015 via KpopHerald

(Same picture post...)

Cosmetics firm AmorePacific owns cosmetics brand Mamonde, which actress Park Shin-hye has modeled for since early 2014. (Mamonde)

Suh Kyung-bae, chairman of South Korea's top cosmetic maker AmorePacific Group, has overtaken Samsung Group's heir-apparent to become South Korea's second-richest man in stock value, climbing the stock-rich ladder by one notch, market data showed Thursday.

At the end of March, Suh's stocks were valued at $8 billion, or 8.8 trillion won. The second richest man in South Korea relegated Lee Jay-yong, vice chairman of South Korean tech firm Samsung Electronics Co., to a third spot, according to the Bloomberg Billionaire Index.

Lee, the heir apparent of Samsung Group, South Korea's top conglomerate, held stocks worth $7.5 billion, and his father Lee Kun-hee topped the list of stock-rich persons in the country with $12.8 billion.

AmorePacific also owns popular Korean cosmetics brand Innisfree, which actor Lee Min-ho and K-pop singer Yoona, from girl group Girls' Generation, models for in this 2014 winter campaign. (Innisfree)

AmorePacific also owns cosmetics brand Laneige, for which actress Song Hye-kyo has modeled for the past seven years. (Laneige)

Screen siren Jun Ji-hyun -- or Gianna Jun -- currently models for premium cosmetics brand Hera, also owned by AmorePacific. (Hera)

Shares of AmorePacific have surged some 50 percent this year closing at 3,337,000 won on the Seoul bourse on Wednesday.

The shares of the cosmetic giant have been rising as its business thrives on demand from China and other Asian markets. It decided earlier this month to split its stock to boost circulation by making its shares more affordable to retail investors.

Such has already bypassed Chun Mong Koo, the owner of Hundai Motor Group, the world's fifth biggest motor gonglomerate. (Yonhap)
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121430

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
MAMONDE Weibo update :)

CBqtD9jVIAAt4ao.jpg.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 9 years 3 weeks ago #121431

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Mamonde Ads update.....

10402791_1017876814907957_8140579084483435124_n.jpg

11102795_1017882524907386_8432830439703236917_n.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds