Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80623

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1393673355724.jpg

Cr to uploader

ShinHye for Millet with Big Bang's T.O.P

----
@PaRamPam_m
To Starlight: About TOP's new CF /w Shinhye, TOP's Kor Fanbase said this just finish shooting in the mid of Feb. and will be launched soon^^
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, narjess89

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80624

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1393674030.jpg

Version 2 of the pic, the first one.i think was cropped to zoomed.

Aren't we just talking about outdoor apparel a few days ago? then suddenly this! heehee
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80625

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks Hacci143!
When I first saw them in Baeksang awards winning the most popular actress and actor awards, I did wonder if they will work together........and here it is. Looking forward to more pictures from this cf. Maybe from advertisement of active sportswear Shinhye will move on to having an action drama too.

Just some info about the brand:
Millet of France, is an European outdoors wear and equipment brand.
It has been a mountain leader for 60 years. Mountaineering, climbing, hiking, trekking, freeride: jackets, fleeces, softshells, mountain backpacks, ropes, sleeping bags, ...
Millet Sports offer a wide range of sportswear, equipment and accessories including running shoes, tennis shoes and tennis rackets.

I wonder how many of these we will see Shinhye modelling?
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80629

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yes big thanks to sis @hacci143 for this .... was in Instagram, so excited when this teaser photo came up with BB's TOP as models for Millet sports brand. Awesome!

So Shin-hye had photoshoot for Millet then. Looking forward to more photo spread on her cf.

Bts cap...
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, narjess89

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80634

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Is it the also from Milet.

web_2009782203_4b3e1a9d.jpg

Thanks to wonderful Sisters for the updates and news. Hugs.
Have a great weekend everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, narjess89

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80635

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Remember that TV midnight interview? Shin-hye was having a photoshoot for Millet then.

as tagged

My scan...reposting
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80643

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Wow...you girls are so keen and whoa, I barely recognized TOP!! Too bad they weren't interviewed together.

So it's 1 to 1 between MinHye for sports wear. Min Ho for Eider and Shin Hye for Millet!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80648

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Off-topic... Millet outdoor brand past endorsers where JYJ, Uhm Tae Woong, Go Ara, Moon Chae won.

I want bts photo shoots, fan signing perhaps or video. This is a surprise with Bing Bang TOP pairing. Nice indeed. :heartsh:

B bck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80651

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[PHOTOS] 01.03.14 TOP & Park Shin Hye The atrice Millet

image_2014-03-01-2.jpg

TOP advertising images alongside Korean actress Park Shin Hye, for the sports equipment and mountain Millet brand. According to the fansite TOP, Utopia, the rapper took part in a photo shoot for Millet, in early February.

Credit:Big Bang French
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MILLET (with BIGBANG T.O.P) 10 years 1 month ago #80665

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
We are certainly getting lots of surprises with all these CFs. Is that why SALT won't reveal anything? To surprise us?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds