Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104815

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image_2014-11-10-2.jpg

image_2014-11-10-3.jpg

Ctto
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104820

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

image_2014-11-10.jpg

Park Shin Hye has become the new face of Visa, following Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi last year.
This is the first time that a Korean star has been chosen as the model of Visa, which has previously chosen Hollywood stars, such as

Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asia stars, such as Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi, or sports stars, such as Zidane and Rossi,

as its TV commercial models. Visa will be airing the commercials featuring Park Shin Hye not only in Korea but throughout Asia, where hallyu has been gaining popularity.

Iain Jamieson, the country manager of Visa Korea, stated, “I’m happy that Visa will be starting a new commercial campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence and as the commercial that utilizes first hallyu star in Asia market, it will be affectively contribute to promoting Korea.”

............... the first Korean actress to hold an Asia tour last and this year. As the first Korean star to model for Visa, Park Shin has proven her reputation as a global hallyu star. Visa’s new commericial featuring Park Shin Hye will begin airing on TV and online starting on November 12.

Credit: mwave
Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

My Note: a very Good morning and Good evening to everyone. Today, I feel very happy to be here this is great news about Shinhye. It is really a feather in her cap since this ad for Visa is her major breakthrough as a Hallyu star beyond Asia as she rubs shoulders with the top celebrities of the world .....named above.....
:pray: :piggyrabbit
We are proud of you Shinhye. May God bless you with continued success as you shine further and brightest among all the stars in the world.....

:ding: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104822

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
And a new thread is up! Thanks sis @Maris for making it. Ive been waiting for someone to make it. Hehe.
I read somewhere that the commercial will be released on the 12th of November! Giving us two things to look forward to this coming Wednesday! Im so exciteeeddd!! :superkiss: :superkiss:
Park Shin-hye's career is truly on its peak right now. But we all now she's still young. She still have so much to offer. So what we're seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We'll definitely see more from her in years to come! So proud that ive been supporting a person like her! God bless Shin-hye more!
Park Shin-hye, fighting!! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Just wanted to share the HD photos in this thread. :)

Cr: SALT Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104824

• Maris
Sorry Everyone and Irene.........this is duplicate thread repeated by mistake by me in the announcement section.

Please posts yours in the same thread that is in the commercial section.......thanks!
Sorry for any inconvenience....

Too much excitement on my part....
:onhot:

Elena.......could you Please delete this duplicate thread.......sorry and thanks
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104825

• irene_xxvi
“I’m happy that Visa will be starting a new commercial campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye..."
~ Iain Jamieson, Visa Country Mgr

:shy: :shy:

Cr: coffeholi18 on twitter
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104833

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Sharing from our PSHIC FB page....
Park Shin Hye becomes the first Korean actress to model for Visa.....

pizap.com14155991758321.jpg

pizap.com14156113109661.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104842

• irene_xxvi
And a new thread is up! Thanks sis @Maris for making it. Ive been waiting for someone to make it. Hehe.
I read somewhere that the commercial will be released on the 12th of November! Giving us two things to look forward to this coming Wednesday! Im so exciteeeddd!! :superkiss: :superkiss:
Park Shin-hye's career is truly on its peak right now. But we all now she's still young. She still have so much to offer. So what we're seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. We'll definitely see more from her in years to come! So proud that ive been supporting a person like her! God bless Shin-hye more!
Park Shin-hye, fighting!! :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104848

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
This is DAEBAK!!!!!! :OMG :OMG :OMG

Visa choose the right modeI for their adv.

so happy for Shin Hye.

Thank you Sisters for awesome news and thread!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104849

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye Is The First Korean Celebrity Chosen To Model For Visa
By Adrienne Stanley | November 10, 2014 07:21 AM EST
Kpopstarz

Park Shin Hye has demonstrated her marketing potential by becoming the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa.

On November 10, her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment announced that she would be the newest face of the global brand.

She will be endorsing the cosmopolitan, Visa global payment networks. Visa commercials starring Park Shin Hye will be broadcast throughout Asia, as well as, Korea. The commercials will begin to air on November 12.
Print ads featuring the actress are in English adding to their appeal for fans throughout the world.
Enews reported a statement the manager of Visa Korea, Iain Jamieson. He stated, “The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence.” His remarks positively reflected Visa's feelings about Park Shin Hye and her potential to reach Hallyu fans, while also serving as a representative of Korea.

Park Shin Hye is representative of the global appeal of Korean entertainment. In 2009, she starred in the popular musical drama “You're Beautiful.” “You're Beautiful” also helped to propel Jang Geun Suk, CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Hong Ki into Hallyu stardom. While she continued to successfully star in dramas and film, her role as Cha Eun Sang in the 2013 teen drama “The Heirs” captured the hearts of viewers.

Park Shin Hye will return to K-Drama for the highly anticipated series “Pinocchio.” In “Pinocchio,” she will star opposite Lee Jong Suk as a girl who has symptoms such as hiccuping whenever she tells a lie. “Pinocchio” will air on SBS in the 9:55 KST time slot formerly occupied by “My Lovely Girl.”

so many media coverage.... so proud of Park Shin Hye for breaking the boundaries to the global market. Fighting Shinhye !
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104865

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
These are the notable stars/celebrities/athletes that filmed for VISA..

cr: thalia_walls, burning monster.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, VegaLyre, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.557 seconds