Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104901

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye becomes Asia's Visa model

Pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye will represent South Korea through credit. Credit cards will never be the same now that the lovely actress is an official model. Her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment announced today that their talent will be the first South Korean model for the American multinational financial services corporation. She follows international celebrities Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi.In her new TV commercial, which airs on November 12, Park stands on a red carpet. The CF places a spotlight on the financial services Visa offers globally. “I’m excited that Visa plans to begin a new commercial campaign for online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired throughout Asia reflects Hallyu’s influence. Since she is a Hallyu star, the commercial will definitely promote Korea," a representative of Visa Korea told the press.Park Shin Hye joins a vast group of celebrity Visa models. Athletes and respected International movies stars like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Jackie Chan, and Zhang Ziyi have all been selected to represent Visa. Do you want a Visa card after seeing Park Shin Hye promote it?

Cr: DramaFever
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104904

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Now it's her time to show up in hollywood movies :bingo: :bingo: :willing :willing
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104905

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Visa has chosen Park Shinhye to model for their new advertisement campaign, making her Visa’s first Korean model ever!

On November 10th, Park Shinhye’s company, S.A.L.T, revealed that she will become the new face for Visa. Following predecessors like Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta Jones, Richard Gere, Asian stars Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, and athletes like soccer player Paolo Rossi, Park Shinhye is the first Korean model for Visa, showing the international popularity of the “Hallyu Wave.” Spreading her international fame, Park Shinhye’s advertisement is not only being marketed in Korea, but all over Asia as well.

Visa Korea’s president, Iain Jamieson stated, “We are extremely happy to have started a new advertising campaign for the online shopping brand with Park Shinhye. Since the advertisement will be promoted not just in Korea, but in the essential Asian market, it will reflect the influence of the Hallyu wave, and thus we have high expectations for the results of being able to use a Korean model for our venture into the Asian market.”

You will be able to see Park Shinhye’s new commercial on television and on the Internet beginning November 12th.

source: starnews
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104906

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
OMG sorry for double posting :S :S :S

Here's another :bingo:

Park Shin-hye to become a new model of Visa
Posted on November 10, 2014 by Cecilia Youk

According to Hallyu star Park Shin-hye’s agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment on Monday, Nov. 10, Park became a new model of global financial services and card Visa. Popular Hollywood stars Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asian stars Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, and sports stars Zinedine Zidane, Paolo Rossi used to be a model of Visa.

The new TV commercial of Visa has a concept that Park was on the red carpet as a top star.

The new commercial can be seen on TV and internet from Wednesday, Nov. 12.

cr to Cecilia Youk
from K-pop Buddy
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104908

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
More blessings to you Shin Hye! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :shy: :shy: :shy: :touched :touched :touched :willing :willing :willing :bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

Now, she will be known around the world for real lol :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104909

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Just saw this on other websites :D :D :D

Park Shin Hye becomes the first Korean celebrity to model for Visa

CLOUD / MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2014

Actress Park Shin Hye has received the honor to become the new model for global electronic payment network Visa.

On November 10th, S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed that Park Shin Hye has been chosen as the new model for Visa. As the previous endorsers were all world-class famous such as Hollywood stars Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asian stars such as Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, athletes stars Zidane and Rossi so this is considered as one big honor for Park Shin Hye herself and also proves her rising global popularity.

The new TV commercial will use the concept of Park Shin Hye on the red carpet to show the security and convenience by using Visa for online payment.

Visa Korea representative Iain Jamieson said,"I'm glad that Visa will be starting a new advertising campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The new commercial will not only show in Korea but also throughout Asia, which reflects the influence of Hallyu and it will have a big impact on promoting Korea in Asian market since it's the first time a Hallyu star to model for the brand".

Park Shin Hye has gained much popularity through her past works such as 'Starway to Heaven', 'You're Beautiful', 'Heartstring' and 'The Heirs'. She's also the first Korean actress to hold an Asian fanmeeting tour.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye's new drama 'Pinocchio' will star airing on November 12th.

source: www.dkpopnews.net/2014/11/park-shin-hye-...es-first-korean.html
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104910

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Park Shin Hye becomes the new face for ‘Visa’

Nov 10, 2014

S.A.L.T Entertainment has announced on November 10th that actress Park Shin Hye is now the new face and model for global electronic payment network, Visa.

Asia stars like Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi, as well as Hollywood stars like Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, and sport stars such as such as Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi were previous models for Visa. Park Shin Hye will become the first Korean star to model for Visa, and her commercial will not only air in Korea, but also throughout Asia where Hallyu is fast gaining popularity among the masses.

The commercial will focus on Park Shin Hye’s red carpet theme, and stress on the security checks for every online transaction made through Visa’s global electronic payment networks. The commercial will touch on the safety issues for all online transactions, convenience, and the pains of shipping, all of which can be solved easily through Visa’s one-step solution.

Starting with ‘Stairway to Heaven,’ Park Shin Hye has since amassed a great deal of popularity overseas through dramas like ‘You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings,” and “The Heirs.” She also became the first Korean actress to hold an Asia tour last and this year. After participating in the ’2014 Lotte Duty Free’ commercials, Park Shin Hye has definitely stamped home her position as a global hallyu star with this latest commercial with Visa.

Park Shin Hye’s Visa commercial will begin airing on television and online advertising mediums from November 12th.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
source: kpopfighting.com/2014/11/10/park-shin-hy...e-new-face-for-visa/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104916

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
So far.... There is only 1 commercial photo out there for Visa card.
I am hoping for the video advertisement too. Mianhe I'm being greedy. :blush:
There must be one... I've seen the previous Visa model in YouTube.
:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104921

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
So far.... There is only 1 commercial photo out there for Visa card.
I am hoping for the video advertisement too. Mianhe I'm being greedy. :blush:
There must be one... I've seen the previous Visa model in YouTube.
:pray:

Maybe they are shooting the vid ad alongside pinocchio :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104933

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
I think they're done shooting. :D They shot it while Shin-hye is in america. The commercial is due for release tomorrow. Itll be shown online and thoughout Asia.. though, one article said that itll be released on december and most articles said itll be released Nov. 12. :D :D
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.623 seconds