Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March 2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho on KBS2 ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120686

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thank you sisters @eve @maris @meyergsi and @narjess for spazzing....love it!
From our PSH fb.....

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store.
So sweet.
For more pictures and updates of Park Shin Hye join our forum at www.park-shin-hye.com and
Follow us on twitter.com/ThePSHIC
and instagram.com/thepshic
Big hugs from PSHIC

10403549_898883763467523_7070161537350936908_n.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Chars, narjess89, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120690

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
IYoo Seung Ho and Park Shin Hye Banter Adorably in KBS Entertainment Interview
Posted on March 28, 2015 by ockoala

Yoo Seung Ho‘s first sit down interview since he was discharged from the military three months ago is tailor made for a super fangirl like me. KBS Entertainment caught up with him during a photoshoot with Park Shin Hye (I’ll be on that pictorial like cat on cream when it’s released) and the two cuties set down for a giggled filled chat. It’s been exactly two years since the two last worked together on an extended music video for So Ji Sub‘s last mini-album, and Park Shin Hye has the distinction of being the last K-actress Yoo Seung Ho worked with right before he went off to the army.

It’s only fitting that Seung Ho and Shin Hye are paired back together so quickly after his discharge, they have mmmmnnnn levels of chemistry and look insanely good together. This interview is ridiculously adorable from beginning to end, with the biggest talking point being Yoo Seung Ho sending ladies everywhere scrambling to find a black dress, a book, a cross bag, and a dog in order to dress up like the very specific ideal girl he described. Either my boy has a girlfriend who looks exactly like that, or….can’t really come up with a second reason for the detailed description LOL. Check out the interview below and my quickie recap.

Yoo Seung Ho admits he’s settled back into civilian life but feels bad he’s left so many of his army buddies behind who are still serving. He was apparently reknowned for being a demon drill sargeant who got the soldiers up even before gathering time. He admits that the K-pop girl groups were beloved by all the soldiers and helped the men unwind after a long day. When asked who his ideal girl is like, Shin Hye teases that she thinks Seung Ho’s ideal is IU while Seung Ho sasses back that his ideal is Shin Hye, to which she screeches at him to stop messing with her LOL.

He then launches into his incredibly specific image of his ideal girl wearing a dark dress, holding a book, walking a dog, and having a bag slung across her chest. Yoo Seung Ho admits he could imagine an alternate reality where being a soldier is his job, but for this real life career he’s back hard at work and wants to do his best to continue to entertain audiences. Both now grown up former child actors are asked about the next generation of talented child actors, with Shin Hye bringing up Kim Yoo Jung and Kim So Hyun while Seung Ho names Yeo Jin Gu as someone he sees walking in his own footsteps.
:heartsh:

Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120692

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am quite surprised to know how Yoo Seung Ho
took his military service to heart
and performed as a dedicated sergeant.....
and now that he is back in the entertainment world
he still thinks fondly of his army buddies.....
only shows how he can care for others

I'm glad that PSH and YSH are good friends....
thanks sis @eve for the article....

web_3732331833_44bdc163.jpg

web_3732331833_da6d6cba.jpg

web_3732331833_093202e6.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, sonia loubaresse, Chars, narjess89, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120739

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CBPKS8IWAAACNlm.jpg

they also look perfect,Hope directors/producers will see their chemistry!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Chars, Jenzzy, sarah.94

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120747

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
read the article:

www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/59159

Untitled-6.png

cr:korea star daily

CBPQ8P4UYAATnce.jpg

so, Seung Ho's ex-ideal type is IU ! HAHAHahha

remember Iu and him collaborates a song !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 3 weeks ago #120755

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Both are very cute !

No one can resists Shinhye's Lovable beauty !

11100868_804406789648450_3606852373043756525_n.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, love_geunshin, Chars, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 2 weeks ago #120763

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Yoo Seung Ho Describes His Ideal Type (in Great Detail)

cr: Soompi

Actor Yoo Seung Ho recently described his ideal type in great detail and also chose a female star as his ideal type.

yoo-seung-ho4.jpg

On the broadcast of KBS‘ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on March 28, Yoo Seung Ho and actress Park Shin Hye sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program. This was Yoo Seung Ho’s very first television interview since being discharged from the army.

During the interview, the reporter stated that there was a time when Yoo Seung Ho had chosen Park Shin Hye as his ideal type. After hearing this, the actress pointed out, “From what I remember, his ideal type changed not long after that,” to which the actor asked, “Who did it change to?” Park Shin Hye answered, “Was it IU? You remember, don’t you?” However, Yoo Seung Ho let out a shy laugh and responded, “I don’t remember.”

When asked who his current ideal type is, Yoo Seung Ho revealed, half jokingly, “My ideal type now is [Park] Shin Hye nuna,” to which the actress said, “Don’t lie!” He then explained his real ideal type: “A woman dressed in a dark-colored outfit, wearing a bag at her side. Also, she should hold a book in her arms and love animals as well,” evoking laughter with his detailed description.

Also during the interview, Park Shin Hye explained how she sees the actor: “[Yoo Seung Ho] has become more handsome/cool, but I still think he’s cute,” as they have worked together since they were younger.

yoo-seung-ho-park-shin-hye.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 2 weeks ago #120764

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: Kpopherald

Yoo Seung-ho dreams of intellectual animal lover

Actor Yoo Seung-ho revealed a rather detailed description of his dream girl -- an intellectual animal lover -- during a television interview on Saturday.

In an interview on KBS conducted alongside actress Park Shin-hye, whom he had described as his dream girl in the past, Yoo provided a very detailed description of a woman who would fit his current ideals.

restmb_jhidxmake.php-6.jpg

“(I would) like a woman who wears dark clothing, with a crossbody bag and carries books, and (for her to be) intellectual and an animal lover,” Yoo said.

In reference to the way he praised girl groups during his National Service, he said that he felt that watching girl groups perform was a healing experience.

Yoo was discharged from the Army on Dec. 4.

cr: kpoherald
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 2 weeks ago #120819

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
:-V :luvluv:

11079276_1467334990174613_453960451_n.jpg

ctto :piggyrabbit :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store 9 years 2 weeks ago #120834

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Captures.... these would have been better in the form of gifs....

Shinhye: "that happened?" :lol:
Interviewer: of course, I did my research knowing that I'm meeting you two today"

Shinhye: "he did, but not long after he changed to somene else" :lol:
SeungHo: " who did I changed to?" :P I saw that eps ;)

SeungHo: "Shinhye Nuna" ;) :side:

cr: Pienocchio gifs
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.000 seconds