Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition

A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8356

• Liu Si Ying
The forums have been quite calm and quiet lately after all the hassle and bassle of our various (and let me add here, very successful!) projects in February. This month, we would like to do something different. We have decided to offer all our forum members a chance to win one of two fabulous gifts (of your choice!).

We would like to see all of your creative or artistic side. So, in this competition we would love to see all of your visual reinterpretation of our awesome foursome - A.N.JELL!

To enter in this wonderful competition, all you have to do is draw the four members of A.N.JELL! Hand drawn and scanned, drawn on computer, anything you like, as long as it is your OWN PERSONAL ORIGINAL WORK and of your OWN interpretation (please do not redraw or copy the official A.N.JELL cartoons).

You can draw the characters as individual character designs, as a group or as part of a scene from the drama You're Beautiful (such as their famous supermarket scenes; their colourful characteristic photo shoot; their fun times on the roof; anything you want!). However, it is crucial that ALL FOUR CHARACTERS (Go Min Nam, Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo & Jeremy) must appear on your submission.

Now onto the PRIZE!

You will get to choose your prize from either:

An Official You're Beautiful Comic Book 1
OR
The Korean TV Doramaga vol.27 (includes interviews with JKS, PSH, FT Island etc)

Criteria
- IT MUST BE YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK
- Include all four members of A.N.JELL
- All entries are to be in jpeg or png format (please remember to water mark your username on a blank part of the image)
- Only submit your entry/entries to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
- DO NOT post your entry/entries in this thread (we want to keep the entries anonymous in order for fair judging)
- Maximum 3 entries per person
- Post any questions you have in regards to this competition on this thread

Deadline: 25th March 2010

Judging
- Judging will be performed by the admin team as a whole
- All entries will be anonymous (we will use a numbering system to differentiate the work)
- The judges' decisions are final
- Results will be posted on the forum and the winner will be notified via email and pm

Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants must agree to have their work publicly showcased on the website after the competition.
- All submitted entries become the property of the Park Shin Hye International Community
- The Park Shin Hye International Community will not be held responsible or liable for anything related to this competition.
- Prizes, criteria and judging information are subject to change without prior notice. Please check back often.
- Additional Terms and Conditions might be changed or added at anytime without notification. Please check back often.
- By submitting your work, you agree to have read and understood the above terms and conditions.

We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful artworks!!
The topic has been locked.

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8388

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
oh Love this idea Amy !
i'll be supporting this contest. well, time constraints well, ahh, uhmm, no honestly that talent of mine is just kept in my comp and/or private book. :lol:

we have many very talented members here. everyone must try and go for it. u can do it !!!!
we have to share what we know and can do rite.

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8392

• M-tongy
  • Junior Star
  • I'm not a boy.
This is very interesting competition. I really want to join but I have a full time work and I don't have an artistic talent.

I have some question about drawing on computer. You mean I can use Illustrator to draw it with free hand or it is including drafting the line and decorating. Do you have size limitation ?

When you said drawn did you mean realistic or any kind of drawing (such; Cartoon, CG, Abstract etc.).

I'm sorry to bother you but I'm not fluently in English.

Thanks.

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8421

• VIPGirlkiss
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
I like this idea ^^ I will give it my best shot ^^ God luck to everyone !!!

xox

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8425

• yozo217
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
cool! i'm definitely joining! :D

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8430

• Liu Si Ying
M-tongy:
You can use any forms or programs to complete your entry, but it must be your original work. Also there is no size restrictions, however, it'll be more of common sense - we do not want to receive a 50mb jpg/png file.

The entry must be your re-interpretation of the ANJELL members, and its up to you to decide which forms of art you want to take.

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8510

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
omo` i wanna join but im too busy and i dont have a drawing skill. :(

but i'll stll try :) goodluck to those who'll join. fighting stars.
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 2 weeks ago #8843

love this competition!

i jus sent in my submission...thanks for making this possible :)

good luck to all the stars!

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 1 week ago #9148

• atikah2192
  • New Star
  • 장근석!사랑해!
can i ask sumthing..
what is mean by water mark?
sorryyy..noobie :D
hye!i'm atikah.i'm addicted to jang geun seok!i envy shin hye very much!haha

Re:A.N.JELL Visual Reinterpretation Competition 14 years 1 week ago #9166

• Liu Si Ying
HI there,

What it means is that you should just add in your user name on a blank part of the image.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.647 seconds