Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142117

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
I am fortunate to have the chance to visit Shin Hyes family restaurant and met her Mom and Dad again....
Before we left.....we took picture with her and she gave us this.....minus Shin Hyes signature
when i asked for one with her signature....she just smiled to me politely and said there is none LOL

I am happy to have this though.....maybe next time i will have her signature too

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142120

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ohooooo nice souvenirs sis ^_^
Thanks for the exclusivity hahahahaha ;)
I hope you can see Shin Hye and have her autograph next time :pray: :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142232

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Ohh i really hope so sis @narjess.....but for now this is all i can have

These are the latest pic at Shin Hyes family restaurant when we went there last 12-10-15

There is Shin Hyes mom at the counter
IMG_7980.jpg

pizap.com14499288513481.jpg

pizap.com14499290289041.jpg

pizap.com14499290881311.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142233

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
This is what we ate....oh they really have good food here
my friends and I really had a great time at their resto
I am still thinking if i should post our pic here with the mom of Shin Hye
Again.....that is the nearest i could get to Shin Hye....through her mom

Their side dishes are overflowing

pizap.com14499287906451.jpg

That cold soup in the black bowl is really delicious

pizap.com14499297124631.jpg

I remember what Shin hye brought to 3MAD.....the intestines! This is so good too....

pizap.com14499296558401.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142234

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
It's grilling time!
We had beef too to go with the intestines.....

pizap.com14499286664961.jpg

pizap.com14499289580251.jpg

We really had fun in the family restaurant of Shin Hye
we stayed longer than usual hoping to see Shin Hye but to no avail.....
It's ok....i might really have to go to one of her FM or FS soon.....if God wills it
As always, the mom of Shin Hye was really very warm and accommodating
She said kamsamnida a couple of times for our gift.....
Till our next Korea visit :)

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142375

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Sis@Jenzzy, glad you are back safe and sound. Look like you had great time at the restaurant. Wish I could go :( but Korea is too far away for me. Thanks for sharing your experiences and also for dropping off the Christmas card (scrapbook). :heartsh: That intestine looks exactly like what Shin hye took to TMAD and makes my mouth water. I always hear that Shin Hye's mom is so nice and warm. I'm glad she treated you well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142376

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
BTW sis@Jenzzy, forgot to ask you about one of your photos about the cold soup in the black bowl. Is that cold noodle soup in vinegar based broth? Also noticed one of the side dishes look like onions in some sort of sauce, look like the one Shin Hye made in TMAD where she called the chef at her restaurant to ask for the recipe (it's when she made her pork dish) - Episode 17.

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142402

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Thank you sis @yummiejeu.....I am just fortunate to be from Asia....it is easier to go to Korea
but if you'll have the chance sis it will be worth your time.....Korea is a very nice country, lots of places to go to,
people are very warm, helpful and friendly.....I would always go back there if given another chance :)

The onions sis we were told that it has to be eaten together with the meat and its very delicious....
oh yes that's why she made it when she cooked the pork dish :)
the cold soup, yes i think is vinegar base.....sorry i am not really good at cooking LOL
that was the best soup sis.....Let me ask my friends what soup is that and i will let you know
maybe you can google it and make one for you :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142425

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Jenzzy wrote:
Thank you sis @yummiejeu.....I am just fortunate to be from Asia....it is easier to go to Korea
but if you'll have the chance sis it will be worth your time.....Korea is a very nice country, lots of places to go to,
people are very warm, helpful and friendly.....I would always go back there if given another chance :)

The onions sis we were told that it has to be eaten together with the meat and its very delicious....
oh yes that's why she made it when she cooked the pork dish :)
the cold soup, yes i think is vinegar base.....sorry i am not really good at cooking LOL
that was the best soup sis.....Let me ask my friends what soup is that and i will let you know
maybe you can google it and make one for you :)

:luvluv: :ding:

If I ever get the chance to visit Korea (probably retirement age :P ) I would love to visit Shin Hye's restaurant. But do the people speak some English? How did you get around or did you go with someone that speaks Korean?

Ahhh.....thanks for the info about the onion. That's why Taec ate the pork with the onions and wrapped in lettuce and some other leaf. So it's not really a side dish but like a condiment to complement a dish. :bingo: Yes, sis@Jenzzy if you can find out what kind of soup it is, I greatly appreciate it. :heartsh:

On a side note, I went to a Japanese Shabu Shabu the other day and I had something called like Sukiyaki (maybe I misspelled it) anyways it reminded me of the same Shabu Shabu that Shin Hye made in TMAD in Episode 3. Dipped the meat and veggies in raw egg (they used practically the same veggies that Shin Hye used). It actually tasted yummy! She was right.

Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 8 years 3 months ago #142493

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Super kindness from Park Shin Hye parents lunch treat for year end and New Years...... at the Little Tin Drums resto (in Gangdong-gu)... for the low-income seniors and elderly seniors as shown on the picture. Heartwarming

link....m.blog.naver.com/tynews/220571924971
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds