Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 10 months ago #126082

• Lorrssinz
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 311
Writer of 3 Meals a Day compliments Park Shin Hye

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, vertige25, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi and this user have 2 others thankyou

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 10 months ago #126122

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 10 months ago #128124

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Lee Jong Suk

image-484.jpg

Via khjpearl
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, BadBat

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 9 months ago #128991

• Maris
"Three Meals a Day"PD Na Young-Seok mentioned about #ParkShinHye.
t.co/XGVt6ubN01

image-539.jpg

Credit StyleH_
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, BadBat

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 9 months ago #130237

• Maris
Lee Won Suk....the award winning director of " The Royal Tailor"

image-571.jpg

Working with Park Shin Hye ....... was an amazing experience........really work hard....... She really brightened up the set. Han Suk Kyu can be very serious but when she would arrive, she would help him and everyone else on the set relax.

As an actress, she’s always ready to film. She constantly practices and comes to the set with lots of questions. She spends a lot of time thinking about her character and will write tons of notes on her script. One of the most important things she contributed to the film was her insight on the emotional line of the queen.

I was looking at the queen from a male perspective, but she would tell me, “As a woman, if I were the queen, I would do this or say this.” There would be times when she would become very emotional, as she connected with the role, where she would just start crying. She was very helpful with developing her character.

She did a lot of work with the film. There are some actors who just come to the set and film but she brings 500 percent to what she does. If she doesn’t reject the offer, I really want to work with her, in the future. I think that a lot of Korean directors want to work with her.

Park Shin Hye is the future of Korean actresses. There is a gap between the older actresses or ahjummas and the young stars who are following. She has the potential to have a long run as an actress.

Another thing about her is that she cries so prettily. She knows how to make your feel something when you watch her. She is very honest, is a natural beauty and has a great face.

She is such a hard worker, even at the restaurant her family owns. Imagine visiting her restaurant and Park Shin Hye is cooking barbeque at your table.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 9 months ago #130243

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
deabakkk :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding:

thanks sis @maris for all the complication of compliments Shin Hye received... she is a goddess star :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, seirazde

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 9 months ago #130590

• Maris
Lee Won Suk.....Director....The Royal Tailor
Thedivarevew.....
(For the whole article go to Sanguiwon thread....it's worth reading)

image-582.jpg

LMD: Probably the best-known name in the film is your queen, Park Shin-hye, who’s practically considered a national treasure in Korea. What was it like to direct her?

LW-s: She doesn’t need direction. She’s really well prepared. Like, sometimes she would amaze me, she would think about all other options, and with the king and queen’s emotional line - I’m not a woman, so there’s some details I can’t catch - and she would say, “I think she would do this,” and “The queen felt like this and that’s why she made this kind of choice.” And I thought about it, and it was very different. Park Shin-hye studied really well and she brought all this different emotional line and she convinced me. And I told her, “You saved the queen.” Because I was being very superficial; like making a very one-dimensional queen and she brought all these details that amazed me.

My Note
Thanks to Seirazde's post in Sanguiwon thread , I got yet another view of the director about Shinhye.

The idea of this thread originated from the fact that I wanted to focus just on the the part about the opinion from any article or interview. Hence, you will often not always ;) find the whole article elsewhere in various threads ......just like this one and what Nicole posted above. That was the article from which I retrieved just the opinion. This way it is enjoyable to just enjoy the praise lavished on her.
Included the question in this post too because even that was a compliment in the way it was phrased.

The second reason and the real reason for starting this thread was that when I joined, Shinhye was being criticized as an actress a lot on various blogs etc and I felt that they were not being fair to an artist who was really a very good actress and just needed the right project to showcase her potential of what she can be.. Hence, I searched all over for material for this thread.......just to show that the people who matter think very highly of her and not just her fans and admirers......hence the name.....celebrities opinion.

Thus this thread has a very special soft corner for me and I am very happy to see that Shinhye is getting rave praise for her acting and her personality. This thread is actually the answer to all her detractors.

Thanks aki_lala :) ....Now you know what led me to start this thread!
I visit this thread to read these opinions even when there is nothing new to post. :lol:
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #131119

• Maris
image-616.jpg

image-617.jpg

My note
Post by Kiki in news thread........reposted since wanted all opinions and views in one place....
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #131342

• Maris

Taecyeon mentioned Shinhye on his HK int: He said that
"SH is d type of girl that can cook & can bring out to society."

image-631.jpg

Via khjpearl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 8 months ago #131911

• Maris
image-643.jpg

image-644.jpg

Via wintercherub

My Note
Is there anyone who has met Shinhye and not benefitted in any way from knowing her.........that is the beauty of Shinhye's giving nature that touches others life in positive ways in varying degrees......no wonder we love her.
No matter what her age........she has always been the same........sincere, helpful, caring.........

:luvluv:

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, aki_lala
Time to create page: 0.670 seconds