TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #120138

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The sunglasses Shinhye wore at the airport.... is from Vedi Vero

source: Naver blog
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 4 weeks ago #121151

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
CBeFxZUUgAAumgW.jpg

isn't this the same blouse she wore in Drama Fever last year?

IMG_2250.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 4 weeks ago #121174

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hi sis Jenzzy !

I got it !!! the designer is Goenj for that dress !!! :) This is from Goenj S/S collection that was featured in InStyle with Park Shin Hye. cr: Goenjofficial.

you're good girl!! ..... the design is similar but the one Shinhye wore in NY DramaFever awards and her FM after is much shorter as a blouse and, the black band was has only 3 rows...

this is a better picture....

she was wearing black pants...
I noticed that I've come across that design somewhere too.... that was why I left a comment in the InStyle forum that I am interested in finding the whole clothing design and designer. And voila !!
;)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 3 weeks ago #121197

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
similar styles. For men, with collar and for ladies just round neck ;)

interesting fashion.
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 3 weeks ago #121206

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Thanks sis @eve for this.....
i just remembered Shin Hye wearing the red and black polo shirt a couple of times
thought it was the same as this too LOL
but i wouldn't mind.....looks good on her :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 3 weeks ago #121207

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
true Jenzzy, you got me started digging in some of Shinhye's fashion clothings...
I loooovveee fashion and styles... :blush:

be back for more.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 3 weeks ago #121730

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
What You Will Wear: Cherry-Pink Stars Selected Park Shin Hye

fashion.mk.co.kr/view.php?no=325103&year=2015

"Cherry Blossom Festival, what you will wear?"
rough translaions . Mianhe.

image_readtop_2015_325103_14282835381856813.jpg

those are EXID's Honey.PSH.and Jo Yeo Jeong

Sikh News reporter who bowed] 6 days as the transportation of Yeouido, Seoul yunjungro control seems to be the cherry blossom festival this week at the peak. Seoul and the metropolitan area, please visit My Yeouido citizens or cinnamic acid, a nearby park for a short time without the need to seounhae this week did have a cough gunhangje can enjoy a splendid final cherry. In Jinhae, such as fat, so the crowds visiting the travel for the purpose of Outdoor sports clothing only way to fill the cherry blossoms in Seoul as much right to enjoy the cherry blossom festival this year wearing pink look trendy keywords. pink look is the result varies markedly depending on the tone of this year's festival the best cherry blossom pink is a color. Cherry Pink can save the femininity of yet graceful girl with bright but calm down emotional feeling.

image_readmed_2015_325103_14282835381856814.jpg

Jo Yeo-jeong and girl groups' EXID` do is cherry pink dress in public wearing a formal style, but the Cherry Blossom Festival in utilizing available items. Jo Yeo-jeong is wearing a girl down punggineun Blowout sensibility to flare skirt dress cap sleeve 4 days, and beauty brands attended the event. Unification of the same color to shoes and hair neatly tied back pass was cute, yet graceful finish. Are you wearing pink mini dress with white collar Le Point Role month 25 days KBS2 'Uh-style mammals (A Style for You)' attended the press conference. This dress features a design that can be decorated with flowers shape gems like this gotta stand out in the same image more than the flowers in cherry blossom festival.

image_readbot_2015_325103_14282835381856815.jpg

If you want a little more sense than bright pink cherry refer to Park Shin Hye is wearing a pink suit came out last month, 14 days brand fan signing event. If you think that is a mistake go with the festival to walk the rigid feel of the suite. This suite is an advantage to have a relaxed and oversized jackets Pants product utilization varies depending upon what God consists in a set-up shoe. kilhil items are to be avoided at the festival. Park Shin Hye, honey, Jo Yeo-jeong had attended as an all publicly report the Hill, these clothes are easy to see, but to choose the design as much as walking shoes for a leisurely stroll to Oxford shoes or loafers, flats

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 3 weeks ago #121786

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I love that Shinhye was learning how to ride...... my mom rides well too.. mianhe
She posted on her weibo, wearing riding pants (Breeches as they are called), riding boots (or they sometimes use half chaps)....love her equestrian attire.

Park Shin-hye learns horse riding
April 6, 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye on Sunday practiced both horse riding and English.

The "Pinocchio" star shared a photo of a horse named Tiare, with whom she has started horse riding.

"I was little scared but (the horse) was so kind and sweet to me," wrote Park in English in the caption. "I'm going to practice harder to post a video!"

Park, who won acclaim in the popular drama series "Pinocchio," wears equestrian apparel while stroking the black horse in the photo.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356 @heraldcorp.com)
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, xThaylah

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 weeks ago #122694

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I just love red and white on her!

CClUJTmUAAAn0pr.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, Paris35

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 week ago #122782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
K-Pop "It Item" Alert: Park Shin Hye, BoA And Lee Ha Nui's $2,673 Fendi Dress
By Elsa B. | April 14, 2015 08:19 AM ED

Fendi orchids are taking over the fashion world! The brand's 2015 Spring RTW collection featured floor-length gowns, flouncy skirts, fringed tops, and bold mini dresses with multi-colored geometric orchids in thread embroidery. The most popular item from the runway show inspired by the lovely and versatile flowers is the Mini/Maxi dress, which has the staggering price tag of $2,673!

Park Shin Hye modeled the unique runway dress in the April issue of InStyle. She finished off her look with a gray, cracked-finish Bruno Magli shoulder bag and matching black Dr. Martens sandals.
Meanwhile, Korean gem and "Hurricane Venus" singerBoA wore the gown in her April pictorial for Harper's Bazaar. She posed in front of grand mansion's front gate and accessorized her look with silver Fendi stilettos.

According to Fendi, the fashion show dress has a square front cut, polo-style top, silk lining, mother-of-pearl buttons, and invisible side zippers.
You can shop for the popular gown below!

credits: About the Author: Elsa is the founder, head writer, and editor of KPopBreak.com. She's a coffee addict, K-pop enthusiast, fashion lover and one of the few remaining members of the Church of Kristianity.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, skyful
Time to create page: 0.816 seconds