Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #117414

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Shin Hyes fashion statement for Ceci Magazine....

B_D-A5jUoAIjABA.jpg

B_ECSdFXAAA6teb.jpg

cr Jamkumii as tagged
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 2 months ago #117419

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
i think i should add this.. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #117485

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye + Ceci March 2015

The Heirs actress Park Shin Hye (Empress of Brunomagli and Agatha Paris – sometimes I feel like she’s secretly the CEO of both those companies) went to sunny Thailand for the March issue of Ceci. Best part: the cover girl wore designs from my favorite 2015 Spring/Summer collections from Seoul Fashion Week. Yes! Thank you! The little martian from pushBUTTON makes a much-deserved cameo! All I can say is, obviously I approve. Shin Hye lounging by a pool in Vintage Hollywood jewelry while looking like she’s getting ready to attend the Oscars – who on earth would say no to that? Anyway, enjoy the long fashion spam below!

BEETLEBEETLE 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #31

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-BEETLEBEETLE-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

Steve J & Yoni P 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #37

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Steve-J-and-Yoni-P-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

S=YZ 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #29

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-SYZ-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection-2.jpg

BUTTON 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #10

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Pushbutton-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

ANDY & DEBB 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #1

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-ANDY-DEBB-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection-2.png
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, mariana, xThaylah and this user have 1 others thankyou

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #117488

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Paul & Alice 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #8

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Paul-Alice-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

Jain Song Spring/Summer Collection Look #26

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Jain-Song-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

Lucky Chouette 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #12

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Lucky-Chouette-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

Arche 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #29

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-Arche-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection.jpg

BEETLEBEETLE 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #13

Park-Shin-Hye-Ceci-March-2015-Magazine-Pictorial-Fashion-BEETLEBEETLE-2015-Spring-Summer-Collection-2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #117768

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Shin Hyes airport fashion going to Changsa China....
[1]Moschino
[2]SUECOMMA BONNIE
[3]Valentino

cr. tripleEdoubleLU

B_Tl00jVIAAldE4.jpg

B_Tl00hU8AEa72e.jpg

B_Tl00pUoAEAtvi.jpg

B_Tl02OUwAAUJ--.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi, mariana, xThaylah

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #117769

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin Hye is representative of the product Louis Millet down jacket. After exposure at SBS 'Pinocchio' The product of Park Shin Hye were sold compared to 100% before airing. recorded in two weeks after appearing in broadcasting.

The price of this product is ₩ 519,000. The count raised more than 500 million won in one single product sales.

B_YCXf_U8AAGOS-.jpg

source: m.tf.co.kr/read/trend/1495594.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #118512

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Shin Hyes airport fashion.....

CABbyjjWwAAgpN8.jpg

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, purplecharm09, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi, mariana

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #118639

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin Hye Airport Fashion "Sonia Rykiel Resort 2015 S/S Pre-collection

CAEnCw_VIAAWfik.jpg

CAEnCxLUcAEDsN1.jpg

CAEnCxPU8AAtK1S.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #119350

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
Park Shin Hye stuck to a less trendy look but was no less eye-catching with her classic style. The actress wore a long cotton gabardine trench coat from the Burberry Prorsum spring 2015 RTW collection, which she paired with a clutch handbag from Bruno Magli and teal stilettos for a pop of color. (Park Shin Hye is the spokesmodel for Bruno Magli.)

park-shin-hye-540x810.jpeg

burberry.jpeg

Burberry Prorsum, spring 2015 RTW

bruno-magli-540x382.png

Bruno Magli “Pinocchio” leather clutch

CAe2o5SWgAA-lNg.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, mariana, xThaylah, skyful

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 9 years 1 month ago #119696

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
NEWS / FASHION & STYLE / DAILY STYLE TIPS / WHERE TO BUY?
Affordable Fashion: Park Shin Hye's $44 Vintage Hollywood Bracelet
By Elsa B. | March 21, 2015 01:10 PM EDT

image-11.jpg

Pinocchio actress Park Shin Hye traveled to sunny Thailand for the March issue of Ceci. To portray an extremely stylish tourist lounging in a luxury resort, the star wore runway apparel by pushBUTTON, ANDY & DEBB, and The Studio K, to name a few brands.

Park accessorized all of her looks with quirky, sparkling Vintage Hollywood jewelry. The custom jewelry maker is a K-pop favorite brand that has been worn by the likes of Girls' Generation's Taeyeon, KARA's Park Gyuri, and 4Minute's Gayoon in magazine pictorials.

image-12.jpg

One of the standout pieces Park donned was a simple bracelet composed of six colorful charms in the shape of lips. The bracelet, known as the Pop Cartoon Lips Bracelet, is part of the Vintage Hollywood diffuse line High Cheeks. It can be yours for $44 in the brand's official online store. It can be seen above in greater detail.

If that price is still too steep or you feel uncomfortable navigating a Korean website, affordable counterpart bracelets that follow a lip theme are provided above as well. Happy shopping!
Pop Cartoon Lips Bracelet ($44)

(Photo : YesStyle & Ali Express)
1. CEV Fashion Sexy Red Lips Bracelet ($2.55)
2. Rhinestone Lips Bracelet ($8.90)
3. Holiday Gift Women Jewelry Key Imperial Crown Red Lips Bracelet ($4.75)
4. New Fashion Charming Lady Double Layer Full Rhinestone Lip Lipstick Leather Bracelet ($1.84)
5. New 2PCs Wax Rope Copper Braiding Adjustable Bracelet ($2.52)
---
Cr: Kpopstarz
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, mariana, skyful
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds