Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11095

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Hahahaha! Oh my, CT, I can't stop laughing!

From CT:
JK: u r GS's girlfren in YB?
SH: yes, n u r GS's victim in IM?
JK: ermmm, yes

Maize's (fictional) addition:
JK: So what happened after YB?
SH: I ended up being his girlfriend.
JK: (pretends to put some distance between them)Glad you told me. I don't want to end up dead.

Then they have a good laugh.

======================

Oh man, we must write a fanfic about this. LOLLLLLL! <3333 yah, CT!

Yeah Mee, I have no other way to put it, too. Fate it is!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11096

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
:lol: poor JK.. maybe Jossa can include this part in d future fic :P

okay2.. fine. he is cute... n he looks young. i heard he is even older than GS?

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11098

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Lol lol lol lol gals...that's soo funny,ough how can this be like this..hahahe,this going to be another parody..i'm spazzin and giggling like crazy here in my room alone :woohoo:

seriously,i start to fall to SJK,he seems the right person for SH to handed her heart 100% part,but what should we do,seems like a lot of girls fell to a bad boy who likes clubbing,flirting,plays with all the most popular idol girls group in korea,beautiful noonas.SH is to easy to be hurt,God.. SJK is almost perfect with his smile n personality..ooo,my ship now changing for another direction (not all ;P)
oopps don't wanna spoil the joy here..just SJK is soo adorable..what to do..

Ow hana,thank u for all the pics,love them,i'm saving it,and using it to my avatar i hope u don't mind dear ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by elhabe25.

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11124

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
nu2me wrote:
oh Ellie, ur too funny, admire this guy so much, went and check on his soompi thread. Song Joong Ki is smart uni student ,of course, he is a handsome smiley face hottie, he is down to earth, he rides the public transport. he is a gentleman and someone our mom's would like us to bring home. hahaha :lol: oh that reminds me, have to show him to my mom and see her reaction. ;)

oh Hana, am liking this guy so much that am seeing more *that i should*on all the video's u posted. they were sweet together, he showed attentiveness to our Shin Hye. did they touch behinds while bowing ? silly me. :lol:

Cant help falling for him.
I wanna use this couple as my avatar for these few days. :woohoo:

Actually, I like JGS a lot... BUT he is so flirting... He has a trend to change his mind so easily (Now, I dont think he can take good care of his girlfriend like he always siad) He never even say that he wanna take our dear out to eat in the public but JK did.

Our dear didnt seem to fall for JK... but I can feel that our SH likes JK and happy to work w/ him a lot.

Does he has a girlfriend yet? What is his type? :woohoo:

Now, I want Soo Ae to have a movie with JKS... JKS will like her more and falling for her for sure!!!.
Our SH s hurt a lot but she still has JK... (Oh.... the last part is my dream) :evil:

Re:[NEWS] 11th JIFF Press Conference 14 years 1 month ago #11135

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
love ur new avatar beaupsh ,

I don't have the gf info on Song JoongKi yet, but what's interesting is some of his fans r there in Korea and sees him, by their accounts he is sweet and cares for them, no big FM but small gestures, acknowledges them when he sees them and grateful. see ...who wouldn't like this guy. btw my mom said he approves of him and gave me the thumbs up sign !! giggling with glee. if only..... :lol:

oh elhabe he is just adorable. wishing him the best in his future undertakings :)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.670 seconds