Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2003 Article

2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1179

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I am not sure where to post this but I want to share this with everyone here. This was posted in the very first pages of PSH soompi forum. This was an interview back in 2003 when Shin Hye had just finished acting in STH. I apologize for the article being 6 years old but there is more good info about her. Credit to Miss Boukaham.

Park Shin-hye, little Choi Ji-woo in "The Stairway to Heaven", got into stardom, and this 13-year-old actress is happy to take a big step toward her acting career. The Teen Times met her at the Dream Factory office in Seongnae-dong on December 20.

You recently ranked top on the searching word list of Naver. How do you feel about it?
Park: Many people were interested in the drama, ?The Stairway to Heaven,? so Lee Wan and I got on the searching word list. I was stunned by it at first. It
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1196

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Thank you so much for posting this article, Mandy!

I love Mrs. Park's conception dream. Shin Hye grew up in a very nice and warm family (^_^)

It's so funny how she mentioned Se7en as a celebrity that she likes and then she got to star with him in a drama just a few years later. Maybe fate likes our girl and answered her wish.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Gems.

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1199

Thanks Mandy for posting the article.
She sounds so down to earth and sweet.
I love the part about her mom's conception dream.
:laugh:

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1200

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you for sharing this, Mandy !!!
SH is so down to earth and cute!!!^^
Yeah, her mom was right about her "being a star that is loved by many people". She IS!!!
And I didn't know that Seven was once her ideal type but I read somewhere about she liked him. She must be happy acting with him in Goong S then. If she was the main lead, it'd even be better ^^
I wonder who is her ideal type now?^^;; Korean magazine/ show need to get more of her information to share with us :(
keke

Edit: Come to think of it, having the 1st kiss /w Seven wan't that bad after all since he was her ideal ^^
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Kay.

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1202

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
tq for sharing d article.

she was so young at dat time.. yet so ambitious n matured in answering out d interview Q.

so ironic bout se7en was her ideal type.. n got to work with him few yrs later.. n hd her 1st ever kiss with him for d drama they worked together.

i wonder, who cud b her latest ideal type of man?

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1205

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Yeah! Shin Hye got to share her first kiss with her ideal guy. I also want to know if her ideal man has changed now. That's why she needs to go on CHAMPAGNE!!!

I can't believe (Well, I can believe it) that she already had 100 000 fans back then. That is just amazing.

And I love how they called her Starlight Shin Hye. Always associated with stars.

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1207

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
Mandy wrote:
Yeah! Shin Hye got to share her first kiss with her ideal guy. I also want to know if her ideal man has changed now. That's why she needs to go on CHAMPAGNE!!!

I can't believe (Well, I can believe it) that she already had 100 000 fans back then. That is just amazing.

And I love how they called her Starlight Shin Hye. Always associated with stars.

yeah... so ironic dat she alwiz associated with STARS.. which few years later since she was gvn dat name by d fans.. she got to act in YB drama.. also associated with stars ehe

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1211

gonnabeme wrote:
Mandy wrote:

yeah... so ironic dat she alwiz associated with STARS.. which few years later since she was gvn dat name by d fans.. she got to act in YB drama.. also associated with stars ehe

haha that is so true! Didn't realise till you pointed it out.

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1213

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
n most of fans in soompi chatbox had started to gv our name (shin hye's fans) as STAR..

so that when shin hye to call us.. she will say.. "My STAR".. :)

Re:2003 Article 14 years 3 months ago #1218

• Kay
  • Expert Star
  • Let's make this family grow bigger!!!!
  • Thank you received: 5
My star is a really cute name^^
Even though we/I called us that
But we have to wait for her reply to see what she 'd think of it.
She'd make the final call for it since it her fan club name
Ahhhh ... Can't wait until we can contact directly with her management on everyday basic, which is really cool ^^
  • Page:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.383 seconds