Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice

[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 3 weeks ago #12119

• Karen Ma
안방극장 '레알 요정계'는 누구?

'레알 요정계 ○○', 인간이라고 분류하기에는 요정에 가까운 진정한 환상적인 매력을 지닌 이들을 일컫는 말이다. 시쳇말로 이슬만 먹고 살고, 용변도 안 볼 것 같은, 꿈의 궁전에 살며 마법으로 사람들의 마음을 빼앗는 인물이다. 여자보다 고운 외모를 지닌 남자, 여인 같지만 소녀 같은 신비스러움을 간직한 이들이다.

요정계로 분류되는 대표적인 연예인은 아이돌그룹이 대세다. 과거 S.E.S의 유진, 핑클의 성유리 바통을 이어받아 현재 요정계 아이돌의 수치가 증가하는 추세다.

대표 적인 아이돌 그룹 요정계는 2PM의 닉쿤, 동방신기의 영웅재중, 비스트의 양요섭, 샤이니의 태민, 씨엔블루의 정용화 등이다. 걸그룹 멤버로는 소녀시대의 윤아와 서현, 카라의 구하라, f(x)의 설리 등이 이에 속한다.

요정계 스타는 비단 아이돌에만 국한되지 않는다. '요정계 왕자님' 혹은 '요정계 공주님'으로 불리는 이들이 안방극장에서 매력을 발산하고 있다.

안방극장을 평정한 '레알 요정계' 스타는 누구일까. 윤아, 이민호, 김범, 김현중, 구혜선, 이연희, 박신혜, 장근석 등이다.

윤아와 구혜선, 이연희, 박신혜 등은 대표적 '요정계 여배우'. 소녀시대의 멤버로 많은 사랑을 받고 있는 윤아는 KBS 1TV 일일극 '너는 내 운명'을 통해 연기자로 확실한 입지를 굳혔다. 가수와 연기자로 '삼촌부대'의 많은 사랑을 받고 있는 그는 CF를 통해 몽환적인 매력을 발산, 요정계 스타로 확실한 입지를 굳혔다.

구혜선과 이연희는 출연작을 통해 요정계 스타로 자리 잡은 인물. 컴퓨터CF로 연예계에 데뷔한 구혜선은 2005년 MBC 일일시트콤 '논스톱 5'에 출연하며 인간계가 아닌 요정계로 분류됐다. 백옥같이 하얀 피부와 예쁜 외모로 눈길을 사로잡았다. 지난 2008년 출연한 KBS 2TV 미니시리즈 '꽃보다 남자'에서는 '쿠여신'이라는 애칭을 얻으며 여전히 '요정계 퀸'으로 군림하고 있다.

이 연희 역시 지난 2006년 신인시절 출연한 영화 '백만장자의 첫사랑'에서 청순한 매력으로 요정계로 분류됐다. 박신혜 역시 소녀와 숙녀 사이를 오가는 오묘한 매력을 발산하는 요정계 여배우다.

김범, 이준기, 장근석 등이 여자만큼이나 예쁜 외모로 레알 요정계왕자라 불린다면, 이들과는 다른 매력을 발산하는 이민호 역시 요정계와 신계의 경계를 오가는 스타다. KBS 2TV 드라마 '꽃보다남자'를 통해 연예계 블루칩으로 떠오른 이민호는 남성적인 강한 매력을 뿜어내며 그리스 신화의 '제우스'에 비유된다.

그렇다면 왜 이렇게 요정계 스타들이 늘고 있을까. 8일 한 방송 관계자는 머니투데이 스타뉴스에 "최근 작고 인형 같은 외모가 인기를 끌면서 남녀 구분 없이 소위 말하는 요정계 스타들이 급부상한다"며 "이 같은 추세는'소두(小头)', 작은 얼굴 유행과 맞물려 한 동안 지속될 전망"이라고 분석했다.
Park Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk and Kimbum are among the idols labeled by netizens to be 'famous idol artists'.
It is said in the article that "male stars are even prettier than the female idols"...o...kay lol
But haha, as long as Shin hye and Keun Suk are chosen together, I'm fine with it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 3 weeks ago #12128

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
tq for d news, Karen. no wonder u r scared of Sunny. u've posted lots of news today ;) but i think he'll forgive u for all these heads up! good luck dear... i think it gonna be bz weekend for me, u, n Amy.. all of us nd to study for exam. Mine will b on Monday. wishing all of best of luck...!

okay, now, comment bout the article. among d pic, i like d way the article put up SukkieHye pic. hoho... sweetness n loveliness!! spazz!! n yep2, glad that both our stars chosen as among d famous idol star.

chuka hae SukkieHye!!

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12400

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
This about time,i'm glad Shin hye among others..Sukkie is so famous..yep,finally..kinda sad YB had not gain high ratings in Korea,and Shin Hye didn't nominated in big even with her role..now we know she deserve to be praise..and with both JGS..make me more happy ;DD

from the four famous guys up there..the 3 of flower guys(we can count Sukkie as one of them as Heechul said) has conections with our Shin hye,no wonder she has alot of antis back there :lol: alooot of fangirl would be jealous of her..>.<

thank you karren for bring this up ^^
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by elhabe25.

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12418

• jaimejks-psh
Awesome news Karen.
It's good to know that Shin Hye is getting loads of love now.
Our girl deserves so much more than what she's getting.
Shin Hye fighting!!!

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12424

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Karen..
You should study :P ahahahahaha *evil thoughts*

Thanks for the news and yeah it feels good to read this kind of story about Shin Hye. She deserves a lot more!!!
More recognition, more love!!!!

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12431

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
great news Karren, thanks again... of course, study comes first. :)
happy that our Shin Hye is given love and recognition by netizens as among the "famous idol artists". she's in good company with hotties Sukkie, Kim Bum, Nickhun and Lee MinHo.

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12436

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Wow!!! I think we are seeing their generation's cream of the crop there! (:

I like how you said, "Shin Hye and Keun Suk are chosen together"...

Thanks Karen! Miss you, by the way... but study first. I might get banned for coercing you to go online. :P

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12458

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Oh... this news just makes my day. :lol:

So happy !!!

Karren, Study hard dear!!! :woohoo:

Re:[NEWS] Home theatre top stars - netizens' choice 14 years 2 weeks ago #12479

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Great news indeed for our beautiful couple...they should have made a netizen rating of the BEST COUPLE too..i'm sure our couple will beat all the other competitors!!!

thanks for sharing this news, karren!!!
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.421 seconds