Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama?

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14039

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm crazy happy if this true...but is it possible?this gotta be a hectic schedule for her.....they made the new forum at soompi....got confuse about this...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14062

• Karen Ma

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14067

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
Wownez!!! So she's going to be in it! Something to look forward to again. Cool!!!

Somehow "don't look at others while I am away!!!" is screaming in my head. LOL!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14080

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Wow, so happy for this posting Hana, Karen and everyone, thank u much ! :)
so Shin Hye will be the girl friend.

But I read from soompi thread a brief : "he is caught between two women. The first love who will betray him for her own interest and the other woman who will stand by him through everything despite being hurt. "

will our Shin Hye be the first love or the other woman? both characters are interesting. So thrilled to know she is in a Kdrama soon. I am thanking the production staff, casting, director of this kdrama because they got a super talented actress and beautiful at that, in Shin Hye. :) Looking forward, hope to catch it on cable.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14131

wow packed schedule ! but looking forward to this... ^ ^ thanks for posting!

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 2 weeks ago #14157

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
so this is confirmed? i too hope she's the GF that will stay by his side...but i hope there's a twist to her story too so she can shine more!

i'm excited for her...i hope next time it will be HER movie/series...

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 1 week ago #14663

• VIPGirlkiss
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 7
Wowza! According to Wikipedia, it's going to have 30 episodes??? That's really long for a kdrama, don't know how that will work!
He looks quite cute, hopefully will make JGS jealous :P Ooh I hope PSH is the girl that stays by his side...can't really imagine her cast as the nasty type!
PSH fighting ^^ <3
x

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 1 week ago #14664

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
So... exciting...!!!!

I hope her character will be the girl who always stands by his side.... plssssssssssssssss...... :kiss:

I have another boy in my mind now... Sorry GS... sorry Joong Ki...

The newest is better :woohoo:

Anyway... still love you, Joong Ki... (Hope you and my dear will have dramas and more project together... in that time.. I ll love you the most. lol :woohoo: )

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 1 week ago #14717

• Nofee
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 35
Ohhh,Yoon Si Yoon ever collaborated with Yong Hwa for NII CF & also with Hong Ki too!!!What an coincidences!!! ;)
Yoon_Si_Yoon.JPG
Last Edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Nofee.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 14 years 1 week ago #14739

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
wah.. gd find Nofee!

hrmm.. if Shinhye is really involved in this drama, she'll add another mutual friend.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds