Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama?

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14956

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yes, dear stars, I have just checked soompi King of Baking post and Shin Hye's was replaced as his bf with another actress. The other blogs have not yet updated theirs. Have also checked on ViiKii and no change yet. :huh:

let's see tomorrow for any new news. Thanks all ! Love u lots !
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14959

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
whoaaaa, nu2me, it's official now?

Thanks for sharing, let's wait and see

:)

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14969

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
SH was replaced by another girl ?!? (OMG!!!)

Ummm.... Let's see....

If that's true... I think maybe... our dear will have another better project :woohoo:

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14979

• dita.savitri
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
beaupsh

Yes, agree with you, lets hope the best for our dear Shin Hye...

Hope she will find a better role :)

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14980

I'm really crossing all that can be crossed in my body that she will get tapped to play Lee Seung Gi's girlfriend for Gumiho. That's such a funny and cute ghost story. I like Shin Hye to be there.

They initially wanted it for Goo Hye Sun but looks like Hye Sun is already taking a drama with Daniel Choi.... (is it me or is it looking like Korean showbiz is getting small? GHS and LMH, then LMH to PSH, then PSH to Daniel Choi and now GHS to DC?) If that's the case, then can Shin Hye get the Gumiho role with LSG now, please, pretty pretty please with cherries on top?

hahaha... blabbering.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14981

• beaupsh
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 17
Park Shin Hye vs. Goo Hye Sun again ?

They are pretty different... I like them both but more SH <3

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14982

Not really "versus" I like them both being also a MinSunner and all.. hehehe..

I think Hye Sun could be a good Unnie to Shin Hye if they ever get the chance to work together. They both have good hearts.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14983

• elhabe25
  • Senior Star
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 3
Hahaha...Dorothy..your so funny...okay,if this role not for Shin hye...alright,but i got this good feeling according to Shin Hye manager cyworld days before that 'after all the pain then good time come' or something like that,i believe we will hear good news ahead..means another leading role for our star..and same here,want Shin hye plays in 'my girl friend is ninetail fox'(am i right?..so sorry if i'm wrong) oh please please...seems a very good storyline...
Always hoping and thinking for the good thing
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by elhabe25.

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14994

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
Shin Hye in 'My GF is 9tail fox'??!! With LSG??!!! I am totally loving the idea!!!!!

*Go along with Ifa, please, please!!!!*

Re:Park Shin Hye'll play the leading role in a new drama? 13 years 11 months ago #14995

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Since we r all interested in the Gumiho kdrama... here is the synopsis.....

The Hong sisters writing team Hong Jung-eun, Hong Mi-ran are coming back with another drama series! The intense popularity of their last series, You're Beautiful, means there'll be a lot of anticipation for their follow-up and while nobody's infallible, these two writers have a solid track record in the romantic-comedy genre (they're five for five with hits like My Girl and Hong Gil Dong).

Now they've cast singer-actor Lee Seung-gi, who's coming off a huge series himself in last year's Brilliant Legacy. He will play the *extremely immature* (and somewhat cowardly) lead in their new drama.

The series is called My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and is described as a fantasy-melodrama. A *gumiho* is a legendary fox with nine tails that is frequently found in Korean folklore and horror tales. The main character meets a gumiho and fears getting his liver taken by her (the gumiho eats human livers), and winds up falling for her. The Hong sisters' brand is strong on spirited comic scenarios, so even though they describe this as the most melodramatic of their projects, you can expect that the melo aspect will be more quirky than conventional.

The writers explained, Western countries have Dracula. In Korea, our classic ghost is the gumiho, and we prepared our story around that. The gumiho carries meaning of shaking a person's resolve. The main character's friends all say how great he must feel to have such a beautiful girlfriend, but he can't reveal to them that she's a gumiho. Fearing for his own safety, he ends up doing all sorts of things to *protect* his liver from her. The gumiho character is extraordinarily beautiful, and will be cast with an actress in her early 20s. Lee's casting is in the final stages as the producers finalize contract details.

The Hong sisters explained that this idea kept coming to them when they found themselves facing difficulties while writing You're Beautiful. The drama will begin shooting in May, and plans to air in the summer (tentatively July or August).

Credit : dramabeans

I am so with u stars, I am longing for another hottie team up with our ever sweet Shin Hye. I Love this quiet gentleman hottie Lee Seung-gi ! :blush: I am so falling for all these hotties and can't wait for them to be paired with PSH in any kdrama or movie. Fighting !!! :whistle:
Last Edit: 13 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.785 seconds